You are not connected. Please login or register

Furthering the Craft [Lagi/ Stealth specialization training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It would take a lot more training if LAgi was ever going to grow as a user of stealth He felt as if there was still time to fit in some more training so he could at least be on par with whoever if something came up. Using those big and flashy moves woks, but Lagi was into the business of securing and protecting the council leaders of Reim. He couldn’t fight as recklessly as he used to, so he had to broaden his techniques to support that, due to the fact that he wasn’t only fighting for himself this time around. He was also fighting to protect others, and Lagi was going to try his hardest to improve his sills for what its worth. “………..” LAgi decided to train himself even more with the silent stepping technique that Kohai used that one time that he was teaching Lagi the ways of stealth. “ I guess I can go on and see if he has the time to teach me some things.” LAgi didn’t have the Lagi Orai with him for the time being, they were pretty busy helping with the Unity Corps That kind of meant that Kohai would be close by. Might as well go ahead and pay him a visit. When he arrived, Kohai dismissed a current group he was training, all of the cadets were on the floor, completely exhausted with minor injuries. “Your general came to save you, but you will get better, i’ll stake my life on it. Ten minutes….” They groaned a bit as Lagi turned to Kohai.
I guessing you came here for the same reason that im here for. Whipping these ……. “Cadets” into fighting shape. But I can have the other two members of the NAgi orai handle the training and tend to you personally. “ Kohai would say as he walked around lagi in a circle. “ You’re moves are still shit, reaction time is a bit sluggish. But that will change…” Lagi groaned as he went over to the training grounds for the unity corps. “ We can do it here then, this training grounds is for everyone. “Afterwards, Lagi and Kohai started on some hard and vigorous training, which kind of resulted in Lagi getting knocked around my Kohai. The cadets watched, already knowing of how Kohai trains them first hand and the fact that he doesn’t even show mercy to his own clan leader. This trainings session has gone on for five hours before Lagi sat down on the floor, panting. Kohai cracked his neck with an amused look on his face. “That was a pretty fun warm-up, but I suppose playtime's over. Time for the real training…” Kohai stepped forward, but Lagi put his hands up. “Wait, can’t we mix it up a bit? There was this move I wanted you to teach me. The thing that you do where your steps don’t make any sound whatsoever.” Kohai raised an eyebrow and folded his arms. “What? The nameless walk?” if you wanted to work on the actual stealth part, you should of said so earlier…“

stealth Specialization training

D to C- 519/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Two weeks and a few days past and the cadets have certainty gotten used to seeing their general train along with them. It was like general Lagi as a cadet just like them from how Kohai was working him pretty hard. But since he didn’t seem to be giving up, it inspired them and the cadets didn’t want to give up either. After a training session, Lagi was pretty much drinking a full bucket of water as Kohai walked over. He was covered with  sweat as well, but it was hard to say if it was the stress of training so many cadets all the time, or the fact that but was pretty hot outside to begin with. I got some tips  for you when it comes to the nameless walk.  Try testing yourself by practicing on egg shells.  If you can lightly plant your foot on an egg shell without it making a crumbling sound or even breaking too much to make a notable sound, you are definitely on the right path. “  That was some insane training advice, Kohai wanted Lagi to walk on egg shells without breaking them? No wonder this guy’s footsteps make no sound to begin with, the way he achieved such a feat was by training  in a very impossible and unlikely manner. ‘Heh you make It sound pretty easy there….but I’ll give it a shot. Maybe I can go to a local bakery and ask them for their egg shells or something? Seems reasonable..

It’ been days since lagi practiced that walk, in addition to his regular training in the unity corps.  After a while Lagi managed to find a way to  at least muffle his steps a bit but it wasn’t complete silence. Either way, lagi managed something at least, and the cadets weren’t able to hear him at all at least. Maybe for the trained ear, it was still loud to them, or even a bod manipulator can increase their hearing to hear in a more distinct and high definition category. Though, it was still something, and LAgi’s overall skills seemed to improve drastically.  Kohai noticed fairly and he nodded his head at LAgi when he saw that Lai was walking rather differently  nowadays. It was all due to the training, but the style of simply lifting as an assassin of some sort, or even a user of stealth, brings about an air of you when you are w walking about. “Heh..” Kohai threw a kunai it Lagi with a Killing intent and Lagi knocked it away with his own darts.  Kohai dodged bac and pulled out another Kunai and clashed with Lagi’s duality.
“So, mr grim reaper, I see that you are starting to become fairly confident in your abilities. Lets see just how much you learned.  I’m going to be attacking the cadets now, lets see if you can  protect them and fight me off it the same time. Think of them as council member….. lets start then.”

1000/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum