Noir and Asha to the rescue! [Job/ Asha]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

It was pretty rare moment for Noir as she was not awake in annoyance before the sun rays could pierce her own eyes and disturb her sleep. She slowly stood up and stretched her hands up after putting the wand that she held all night long on her lap, wondered what she should do today. The black haired girl stood up, and preparing herself right away by taking a quick shower and then head out from the room, completely forgot that she had a roommate that she just knew yesterday. Blue greyish color painted the sky as Noir walked to the corridor to find the information board; it was always the first thing the black haired girl would always do when she had no idea on what to do sometimes.

The board was squeaky clean and no information about some missions can be found there, Noir sighed and decided to go back to her own room, maybe she could continue to read her books, until she overheard a conversation between the assistant teachers. “Hey, have you heard. A small nomadic tribe was attacked last night, and they want us to help them to retrieve the captured women.” “What? How could that happen?” A sound of escaped sigh could be heard in the middle of the conversation, “All the men were injured badly, I heard the slave traders were the one behind this.”

Noir’s golden eyes twitched as she heard the ‘slave’ word, she held herself from going to hear for more information of the tribe and planned to visit them for more details. She quickly went back to her room to do some thinking before finally set out to where the tribe was. As she opened the door to exit, she turned back for a second.

WC: 296/1500

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

Asha woke from her slumber, her hair unkempt and messy, and her face all puffy from sleep. She was very groggy, and after rubbing her eyes a little, saw Noir standing in the doorway, looking back toward her. She groaned, sitting up in bed as if she was in extreme pain.

"Why am I so tiiiiiiiired," Asha whined, stretching out her arms and letting out a big, over-dramatic yawn. She pulled herself together, still in her nightgown and walking as if she were zombified overnight and turned into a monster, "Noir...what are you doing?" Asha was never a morning person, so she was a bit slow on the uptake in terms of getting ready for the day, and doing...just about anything during the day. The sky seemed particularly bleak today, but Asha was thankful it wasn't too sunny or else she would have to add "blinded" to the mixture of feelings she felt in the morning.

"They really need to invent something to wake you up in the morning because this is toooortuuuuure," Asha whined again, this time going to the sink and splashing water in her face until she felt more awake. Despite doing this in earnest in hopes it was a good idea, a bit of water got right into her eye, and he stomped her foot on the ground, shouting all sorts of expletives in pain, "Why do I always DO THAT!" Asha poked her head outside the door, looking at Noir.

"Well, where ya goin'?

WC: 245/1500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Her roommate was the most amusing girl she ever met until now, almost mentally laughing at the blonde girl puffy face and messy hairs but she held herself. The girl began to whine and asked what Noir was doing, “Nothing… ”

When Asha said something about the invention of something to help waking up in the morning, Noir nodded in agreement. She was never a morning person as well, and that was thanks to her putting the guards to protect herself all night. Noir wondered if she should invite her roommate to go with her, but the scene in front of her was pretty hilarious as Asha stomped her foot on the ground and shouted in pain. The black haired girl couldn’t help but she closed the door and approached the life magician, “Want to go with me? I will be going to take the abducted females back.”

Noir began to head to where the tribe was, she looked at the scenery before her after she arrived at the place with a glare. Most of the men were injured and being taken cared by another people at the tribe, Noir looked at Asha as she thought the girl might be rushing to aid the injured one. “Don’t waste your magoi for now…” The black haired girl didn’t know the situation of the abducted girls and maybe some of them were injured, just like when they abducted her and beat the hell out of her, making her cannot move her body for around one week until she finally recovered. The lightning magician approached one of the men who was preparing for some weapons right now, possibly planning to go alone to retrieve the abducted women. “Excuse me Sir… I’ve heard about your tribe condition and I need some information about the abductor.” The man sent a sharp glare to both of the girls and said, “What you young girls can do?! Can’t you see most of the men of my tribe were injured?! I, Kacu, the leader of the tribe will be going alone to save them, I have this responsibility, and it’s not an outsiders business!”

He yelled like a monster and the small wounds on his big body were not to be underestimated, Kacu kept sending a strong scary glare to Noir and Asha, but the black haired girl was not afraid. That kind of glare wouldn’t make Noir change her mind; she looked back directly to the man with a determination shown in her eyes. “Please think about this… your entire tribe was injured severely because of the attack… and the only one who can protect this tribe is only you.” Noir paused a little bit to see Kacu’s expression began to change and she noticed that he was giving some thinking into Noir’s word, “I will bring back all the abducted girls, for sure. I’ll give you my head if I failed to do so.”

Kacu still sending a glare at Noir for a few second, amused by the little girl act and bravery to be able to directly face his glare with that much of determination. “Alright… Just remember… your head is mind if you fail...” The black haired girl sent him a nod and small grunt, then the man finally told them some information, “You can find them if you go straight from here… it’s about 5 kilometers from here… but I’ll warn you, they are strong.”

WC : 869/1500

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Want to go with me? I will be going to take the abducted females back.” Asha blinked at the statement. It seemed so nonchalant and conversational that Asha nearly just agreed without thinking about what she said. Nevertheless, Noir seemed determined to go on the mission so Asha happily obliged. She grabbed all the necessary things to pack (and a healthy snack!) and trailed after Noir as she set off on her mission to "free the abducted women."

When they arrived at the tribal village, Asha was stunned by the amount of injured men groaning and moaning in pain as the remaining members of the settlement tended to their wounds. Asha started to walk toward a group of injured people, feeling the need to heal their wounds, but was halted by Noir telling her not to waste her magoi for now. She felt guilty, but it was probably more prudent to save her strength to fight off the slave traders and help rescue the women--the men will live, at least, so she felt solace in knowing they'll end up okay. She spent most of the time observing Noir take charge--she felt emotionally invested in the situation, which was odd for Noir as she never seemed visibly emotionally invested in anything. After hearing Kacu, the village chief, proclaim his manliness and superiority as being the sole person to be able to rescue the abducted women, Asha rolled her eyes and was going to give him a piece of her mind until answered quickly enough to soothe his worries. Pleased with her roommate's mettle, Asha smiled and continued to observe the situation. To Asha, Noir seemed confident, self-assured, and very compassionate--qualities Asha did not quite have in earnest, but always emulated those qualities to give off the appearance that she wasn't to be trifled with. After Kacu had given the girls plenty of information on the slave traders, they set off, leaving straight off from the village to the slaves' hideout.

"You really handled that guy well, Noir! If he was ever rude to me I would've given him a piece of my mind!" Asha said, complimenting Noir on being so calm in the face of adversity, "You don't seriously mean to...sacrifice yourself though do you?" Asha's question may have been a little invasive, but she was quite worried that should they fail, the chieftan would call to behead Noir. With a man as unstable as that Kacu fellow too, Asha didn't want to risk him finally snapping and killing them both in a fit of madness. What's more is that she was deathly afraid to face these slavers--she's never really seen the true horrors of slavery, and it was all so foreign to her that something like this could exist. She hoped the abducted girls were at least...untouched. Asha couldn't even begin to fathom just how horrible conditions for slaves were and honestly didn't want to expose herself to that kind of evil. To Asha, slaves were nothing more than bullies, torturing people more than just emotionally, and that incited an ire within her to destroy them.

WC: 766/1500
Magoi: 200/200

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The question from Asha made Noir stopped her step; she turned to the blonde haired girl and shake her head slowly. “I will… if that’s necessary… But don’t worry...” Noir held her hand to grip Asha’s hand, “You will be fine… I promise, I’ll protect you…” The feeling of guilty for telling such words made Noir’s heart ache. For how many times she had been telling those words and hearing those words from her fellow slave friend at the past, but neither she or the one who told her that succeeded to keep the promise. The black haired girl released the life magician’s hand and turned back before continuing her step while closing her eyes to erase such feeling from her heart.

After walking for a while, the yellow magician glanced to her comrade to see her condition and asked, “Tired…? Want to rest…?” Noir was not feeling tired at all, she just worried about Asha’s condition because she didn’t know if the blonde girl had ever been in this situation. But if they continued to walk, they will see a camp from afar. One man was guarding the entrance while there was no visible other men around the camp. The lightning magician looked at the nearby group of trees and headed there to hide and observe the situation first. She reached to her wand and just grip it but didn’t bother to lift it. Just like a tiger who was observing the prey, Noir frowned and her golden eyes followed every movement from the camp. But it was kind of hard since she couldn’t forecast the situation inside the camp and can only be focused on two men that stayed in front of the camp’s entrance. “Asha… I think we should attack them first… what do you think?” Noir whispered to the blonde girl, asking for her opinion as well.

WC : 1180/1500
Magoi : 200

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

Asha was touched by Noir's bravery and decided that she would help the girl succeed in rescuing the girls from the slave traders. She got up and followed the brave, black-haired girl toward the enemy camp, not wanting to rest or delay the mission any longer.

“Tired…? Want to rest…?” Noir asked, pausing just a short distance away from their headquarters. Asha nonverbally responded no by shaking her head from side to side and kept up the pace, the both of them taking cover in the bushes just outside of the camp where they could spy on the slavers' hideout. They both could spot one man outside guarding the entrance and no other people visible to them. Noir climbed higher up in a tree to get a better vantage point, only to spot another guard just hidden from view when on the ground. Asha climbed up as well and started to calculate a better strategy in order to defeat them without having them alert the other men inside the hideout.

"If we try and take them on together, one of them might be able to get away in the crossfire...if we separate, there's an increased risk of being hurt..." She thought, running through all the possible scenarios in her mind. It became clear that the best possible course of action to ensure the girl's safety was to split up, just in case one of the slavers got away from either one of them, leaving the other girl to swoop in and take the fleeing ruffian out to prevent signaling some sort of alarm. Noir was much stronger than she was, so Asha decided to take up the mantle of taking out the sentry, while Noir swooped in and defeated the men on the inside. Noir had asked her if they should attack them first, and pleased that Noir was on the same page, Asha decided to reveal her plan of action.

"Exactly what I was thinking," She explained, "We should split up. I'll take the two guards outside while you swoop around and sneak inside. This way we still maintain some sort of surprise attack and can ensure the safety of the girls." Asha winked at Noir, and jumped down from the tree, landing gracefully on her feet. "On my signal, get ready to sprint there!" She explained, and with that, she darted out from the bushes, alerting both guards, and made a sharp left, leading the people away from the camp. She kept yelling out and taunting them, watching as they crossed just enough distance for Noir to sneak in, completely unnoticed. The guards began to sprint swiftly after her, gaining on her as she stopped short and turned around quickly. The two bandits continued to charge her, but Asha just raised her staff and pointed it at one of the slavers.

"Forgive me, I'm not so helpless--Zahhak!" She said, commanding the rukh around her to take the form of a vicious serpent that lunged forward, coiling around one of the bandit's neck and crushed their windpipe, killing them instantly. The other slaver jumped out of the way, and regained his footing quickly and charged forward at Asha. She was unable to recover quick enough from the spell, and the slave warden's sword sliced hard onto Asha's shoulder. She yelled out in pain as the slaver jumped back away, ready to strike again. Clutching her shoulder, Asha activated her Borg at the second attack, leaving him stunned from the recoil as she fired Quah Alsif Krmah at the slaver, watching as the two vines stabbed through his eyes and killed the slaver.

"Rotten trash!" She yelled, running up and kicking the felled slaver. She was breathing heavily, and still in extreme pain, but decided to push through and hopefully follow Noir into the slavers' hideout and rescue the missing girls. As she neared the entrance, her shoulder kept stinging with pain, and she tripped down to the ground. She barely managed to reach her staff to her shoulder, and merely whispered Tgndid Ms'ny to partially heal her would--just enough to get her to keep going in the ensuing fight. With her being somewhat in top shape, she rushed down into the lair in hopes of aiding Noir with rescuing the girls.

WC: 1480/1500
Magoi: 140/200

Abilities Used:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir saw as the blonde haired girl started to sprint to the slave wardens and tried to distract them so the black haired girl could sneak into the camp and saved the girls. The yellow magician knew that other slave wardens must be inside the place, so she quickly proceeded to the camp as Asha already successfully distracted the slave wardens from the entrance. She readied her wand by taking it out from its holder, preparing herself to charge into the camp even though she was not sure if Asha can really handle those two wardens. I need to be quick… I’m worried about her…

Noir ran to the entrance and opened it, she was ready to cast her spell when the scene in front of her making her stop to do so. There was a cage inside the camp and inside were six girls in total, imprisoned there with bruise all over their body. Suddenly, Noir could feel her rukh began to gather to protect her and just when she tilted her head, someone brought down his cleaver with full force and broke the magician’s borg. Sighting one slave warden close to her and getting ready to blow another attack, the black haired girl used her chance to cast a spell. Electro Ball Noir cast the spell towards the slave warden and quickly observing the area after making sure the man cannot move anymore. Once she assumed that the area was cleared, she headed to the prison and tried to open it but turns out she needed a lock to open it. She knew that she had to be quick since she didn’t know how many wardens were in the area and was worried about her roommate condition.

“Don’t think you can just freely walking here…” A voice appeared from the entrance and Noir saw the man he cast spell too and a new one standing there with keys chained on their belt. Noir frowned and getting herself ready to attack, but the man halted her and said that he wanted to have a nice talk. Noir didn’t see why a talk could hurt, so she decided to listen to the man. “Well, young miss. Don’t you know that we are just saving the females from that gruesome tribe?” This statement made Noir raised her eyebrow, but she kept letting the warden to speak. “That good for nothing tribe was not giving any appraisal to these beautiful woman, so I’m being kind enough to save them, set their value and tried to make some rich people to adopt them. Is there something wrong with that?”

Noir’s eyes widened, “What a wretched animal…” She cursed under her breath. The warden shook his head, “No no, young miss. You misunderstood, they will help us to get money and we can help them to get a better life. It’s mutual!” The black haired girl gritted her teeth and her eyes changed into red colored in instant, feeling the rage inside her to infect her. “That is not mutual at all… it’s a torture!” The yellow magician snapped and continues, “Have you ever tried to think about our feeling?!”

“Hmmmm…. Nope!” The warden said teasingly and in instant, Noir cast her spell and directed it towards the wardens as she walked until she was 30 meters away from the enemy. Fulmine Palla the lightning magician cast her spell and use another spell as soon as she finished to cast her previous spell, Parafulmine those two spells of course, burnt the wardens body and Noir could have stop herself to not overkill the wardens, but she couldn’t hold her rage as her crimson eyes glowing. Onda D’urtoThe black haired girl cast her spell and overkilled the slave wardens. She kneeled on the ground, panting because of the consecutive use of her spell and causing her to become tired. Noir saw at the burnt corpses, aware that it was her doing and didn’t feel any remorse by seeing those corpses. She stood up after taking the key and proceeded to open the prison’s door, but the girls screams in fear as Noir approached them. Something in her mind was not right , as if another voice inside her head told her to kill everyone. She began to lift her wand again, but still not sure. Then she heard a voice from the entrance just to find injured Asha standing there. She stayed still on her spot and talked, “I killed them…just like you ordered me to do…” she paused a little bit and observing Asha’s expression, “Should I… kill them too…?” Darkness filled her mind as unknown voice of insanity engulfed inside, making her not know what was right and what was wrong anymore.

WC: 1971/1500
Magoi : 160/250

Ablity Used:

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

Asha walked inside the lair, hearing the sounds of screams and magic spells echo through the establishment. Asha was just outside of the door when she saw slavers appear behind Noir, having conversation with her as she struggled to pick the lock off the door. Asha crept closer, and closer, until she was in earshot of their entire conversation, hearing the slavers try and charm her with their silvery-tongues and promises for a better life for these girls. Once again, Asha took a backseat to Noir's conversation, readying her staff if necessary should they try and attack her. One slaver said something about giving them new life and ascribing a value to their worth as a person, she was about to butt in when Noir's normally emotionless affect turned into complete rage.

“That is not mutual at all… it’s a torture! Have you ever tried to think about our feelings?!” The words resonated thought within Asha--she thought about the statement: "our feelings." Was Noir a slave? Asha started to understand Noir's emotional involvement in this job, and sympathized with her more for being so invested in it.

"Oh Noir..." She whispered to herself, watching as Noir began to charge a spell toward the wardens, "You must be hurting so badly..." Asha's pity turned to fear as Noir's spells connected with the criminals, each causing more and more extreme pain as the two wardens were electrocuted and fried, the smell of burnt flesh hanging in the air. Asha gagged, standing in the entrance of the lair, when Noir made eye contact with her. Her expression seemed different, it seemed sinister. Asha looked at Noir in horror as her eyes were red like blood, and her appearance frayed and dejected, as if she wasn't even in her own body.

"“I killed them…just like you ordered me to do…should I… kill them too…?” Asha's eyes widened in horror as her demeanor changed so drastically. Fearing for the worst, she tried to talk Noir down, but she could see she wasn't responding to her words at all, as if something was blocking her out. With no other course of action, Asha slapped Noir across the face as hard as she could.

"SNAP OUT OF IT!" She screamed, her hand trembling after making contact with Noir's face, "You're...you're just stressed out...I'll get the girls out..." She told her, looking at the abducted girls and their frightful faces. She searched the cooked wardens' bodies to find a ring of keys--the keys burnt her hand when she touched them, so she used her staff to grab the key ring, and brought it with her to the cage. Asha's hands burned with every key she tried, until finally she found the right one, and unlocked the cage. "Go! GO! We will follow you soon...return to your families..." The girls all nodded in agreement and fled to their village, happy to finally escape the clutches of human trafficking. In a course of actions that only made sense to Asha at the time, she put her arms around Noir and caressed her back.

"It's alright...they can't hurt you any more..." These were the only words that could come to mind as Asha consoled her roommate.

[exit]

WC: 2010/1500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Everything was blurred in her mind, so many scenes inside her head, so many voices ordered her to kill. She needed to get a hold of herself and gained her sanity back, or she would succumb in the darkness of her heart. Kill them… show them you are not weak! The voice started to get louder inside, and just when Noir want to electrify herself, she felt a force on her cheek. Her eyes instantly went back to the golden color and she saw Asha standing in front of her. The black haired girl noticed the fear on the blonde girl’s eyes, as well as the abducted women who stayed back because they were not sure. As soon as Asha instructed the woman to return to the tribe, she put her arms around Noir and whispered some words to console the yellow magician.

“Thank you… Asha...” Noir whispered and hugged her roommate back, feeling saved and also fear to herself. It was not her who made those voices appeared in her head as she knew she had accepted her fate and will live with it, she began to shudders at her thought, thinking maybe there was another existence inside herself. Giving herself a mental slap, the black haired girl said to Asha, “I’m okay now… Let’s escort the women back?” and they exited the camp, making sure the woman got back to the camp and received a acknowledging nod from Kacu as they managed to brought all the women back without any injuries. Noir bid them farewell and headed back to the academy, but with a curious mind and asking herself about why she had this intention to kill that wardens.

[EXIT]

WC: 2252/1500
Magoi : 160/250

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum