Kodor Magno stuffs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kodor Magno stuffs Empty Kodor Magno stuffs 11/05/15, 12:39 pm

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier

I know its not really important as of right now for the site, but it was a thought that I had and didn't really want to forget... in case this kind of thing came up to staff.

To keep things from getting too complicated, the Kodors could be generalized until 2nd and 1st (maybe even third). From what we've seen, the 1st Kodor test is the passing from A-Tier to Omega. So... I guess it would make since to have the 2nd Kodor be the A-Tiered magicians?

D = 6th-5th
C = 4th
B = 3rd
A = 2nd
O = 1st

Something like that I guess? And if its wanted, the exams to move on in the kodor could be before activity checks, just like for the Unity and Fanalis Corps. It'd be for IC/Aesthetic purposes of course, but it could add a little more flavor for some folks. So if someone had moved up from C to A before the activity check and after they've done their spec training, they'd post up their exam going into whichever Kodor. After that activity check is done, that's when officially they'll be considered the next rank.

2Kodor Magno stuffs Empty Re: Kodor Magno stuffs 11/05/15, 01:09 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Kodors are currently divided into three sections. 3rd Kodor is for D-tier, 2nd Kodor is for C and B tier. Once they hit A-tier, they begin preparations for their 1st Kodor test.

However, at this time, you really don't gain much from increasing which Kodor you are in, though this may have more impact in the future.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum