You are not connected. Please login or register

Tribe Protection [D-Repeatable]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tribe Protection [D-Repeatable] Empty Tribe Protection [D-Repeatable] 07/05/15, 04:50 pm

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Name: Tribe Protection
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Imuchakk Village
Job Rewards: 50XP + 3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: None
Job Overview: The village is under attack by beasts called the Iweth. Protect the village at all costs and make sure no civilians get injured. Get rid of the beasts by either chasing them off or killing them.

Tribe Protection [D-Repeatable] VG2vZRa
Enemy Name: Iweth (x3)
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Standing at almost 2m tall, this beast is very similar to that of a lion, though its fur is white and is mane is slicked back. On the right side of its flat face, there are strange red markings that glow mysteriously.
Abilities:
Moves at 10m/s
Basic attack deals D-Tier damage
Roar: The Iweth unleashed a mighty roar that travels up to 5m with a speed of 10m/s. If hit, it causes Disorientation for 1 post.
Chomp: The Iweth bites down with a speed of 10m/s within 5m causing C-Tier damage if hit.

Last edited by Vavantine on 07/05/15, 06:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Needs to have a description of the creature, including size.

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bump

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved, will be added shortly~

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Tribe Protection
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Location:[/b] Imuchakk Village
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 50 XP/3,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] None
[b]Job Overview:[/b] The village is under attack by beasts called the Iweth. Protect the village at all costs and make sure no civilians get injured. Get rid of the beasts by either chasing them off or killing them.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/VG2vZRa.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Iweth (x3)
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] Standing at almost 2m tall, this beast is very similar to that of a lion, though its fur is white and is mane is slicked back. On the right side of its flat face, there are strange red markings that glow mysteriously. The Iweth move at 10 m/s and deal passive D-tier damage with claws and teeth.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Roar:[/i] The Iweth unleashed a mighty roar that travels up to 5m with a speed of 10m/s. If hit, it causes Disorientation for 1 post.
[i]Chomp:[/i] The Iweth bites down with a speed of 10m/s within 5m causing C-Tier damage if hit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum