You are not connected. Please login or register

[solved]Active Location Cenus

+2
Tsuki Yomi
Vodarara
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[solved]Active Location Cenus Empty [solved]Active Location Cenus 12/03/14, 02:22 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

This will help everyone know where everyones characters are and who they can try to party up with for jobs etc.

The idea is that the character sheet could have a location thing on it, it might already do then you can change your location on where you are and we could have a tab to view whos where.

Tsuki Yomi

Tsuki Yomi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Actually, I kind of like this concept. 

+1

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since people move around so much, I'm not sure this would be practical. Since travel threads don't need approval, just keeping up with who is where would be a huge pain in the bum for staff.

Even if you made the character sheets with a section players could update themselves, we still couldn't force people to participate and lazy folk might not care to.

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I also don't think it will really help or improve anything so why go through the trouble?

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

I mean the player changes there location etc maybe once a day unless you tick a box you could get an alert message

Admin

Admin
Admin

There's already a location section within your profile which you can edit freely. Some people use it for their real life location, but personally I always use it for my character's.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

I mean more of something to show up on the character sheet

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

Dude, it is basically on the character sheet already. CS is on the profile, and the location is also on the profile.

Admin

Admin
Admin

I don't think it's very practical for admins to be bugged by things like changing a character's location every time they move from one place to another, especially when you can easily do it on your own. Frankly it's a waste of time and there's more important things we have to focus on.

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

Well this question seems answered so locked and moved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum