You are not connected. Please login or register

Cap + Kab golden pyranid part 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cap + Kab golden pyranid part 2 Empty Cap + Kab golden pyranid part 2 04/05/15, 07:48 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job golden pyramid:

It took us a few hours before we were finally done with the building at the bazzarre. At lunch i did eat together with Kabuto. Quietly i eat my food. She was diffrent then he expected. She was forced to work. He liked the resistance of the young woman infront of him. He couldnt help it my he had a little bit respect for her now. Even he was the stronger one she still did show she had fight in her.

A foreman stands at our table after the lunch. He tells us to go back to the pyramid. He said they needed ou r help again. Without hasitation i head to the place wher e i and kabuto met. I look at her. Lets go Kabuto those losers need our help again. I grab a heavy brick. I lift it and put it at its place. The slaves around us work hard. Everyoen is busy. Caphalor decides to sneak around a little more.

Caphalor finds after searching around some papers. He does not know hwhy but they do feel like usefull. I grab them and hide them. I hide it in my bag so i can read them later.

200/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

During the break of helping the Forman rebuild the area Kabuto eats her lunch with Caphalor not saying a word to him since well she was actually trying to work out the best place to act on one of the slaves nearby who had literally caught her eye with his eyes. The slaves eyes were very blue almost perfect sea blue matching the Colour of a pond she used to play in when she was a significantly younger. She would simply finish her food and follow Caphalor to the next site being the same as the first one they had actually started at. Kabuto notices Caphalor sneak off as she places a small brick onto the wall. She quickly follows him knowing she needs him working catching him reading some papers. "Eh Caphalory theirs a heavy brick round two corners can you place it in please.. and stop being lazy reading stuff". Kabuto was trying to get Caphalor out of the way while she followed her urges which she was finding it really hard to control if plotting even counted as controlling in the first place.

186/500 word count.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor puts away the papers when i hear Kabuto behind me. I turn around with a emotionless face. Sure i will do that. I was not lazy. I did have a messaage earlier this mornignand had to read them now. Do not talk about lazy when you do not even know what to do. hyou cna barely carry a brick but sure i will do it for you.  

I walk away to the direction Kabuto told me where the brick was. I keep a eye on Kabuto. It felt suspicious. I do not know why but who cares actually. It was just a girl. I get at the spot and find the brick. I lif it up and put it at its place. I keep working but stay close to make sure she could find me. Not that with his strange skin he wouldnt be noticed easily. Kabuto was stranger then i first thougth.

355/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once Caphalor was successfully dealt with by Kabuto getting him busy working placing bricks and such she would take the opportunity to approach the slave she had an eye out for who was currently painting in a quite isolated area of the rebuilding area behind a small ruin wall which wasn't going to be rebuilt any time soon not that Kabuto was really thinking this far into things. Kabuto would speak to the slave wearing no more than 1 long bit of cloth coving his torso to legs, and steel cuffs around his feet instead of shoes. Kabuto would compliment his eye before putting out her hand asking for it, the slave would laugh at the girl before turning his back to her to continue to Paint.. Kabuto would ask again before drawing a small blade from the slaves tool kit besides him and rammed it into the corner of his eye as she started to attempt to dig it out without damaging it. For a moment the slave would make a bit of a ruckcus telling her to get off him but she would move her knee into his mouth to prevent the sound getting out. She would continue to push the knife in deeper trying to pry it out... "Come out already". Kabuto was gritting her teeth with her own eyes wide open with her eyebrows risen; as the blade wasn't doing the job properly as it was damaging the eye to the point the first run would be a lost cause.

with the first eye being a lost cause once she had removed the first it was so much damaged she had no choice but to start on the second. Blood was squirting out of the first socket somewhat covering Kabuto as she worked on the second though this was of no concern she hadn't even noticed it. The slave was still alive but wouldn't be alive for long. Kabuto had all intentions of returning to work once she had this slaves eye.

522/500 word count

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor was still working. I was angry. Kabuto was still away. Where could that girl be. What was taking her so long. Caphalor places the last brick at its place. I say I will need some time . I walk back at where I saw kabuto laat time. When im at the spot I hear a scream of pain. It was a wonderfull sound. He loved it and wanted to know Who did this. It was a make so it was not kabuto. I follow the sound. The closer I get the louder the screaming gets.

I was not the only one who heard it. I saw a po them man. He watched how a girl was tremovinh someone s eyes. She is on the slave s back. The man turns around. I now see the eye holes. He was bleeding. It was a wonderfull sight. Then I see the woman`s face. To my suprise is was Kabuto. The other man saw it too. I saw he openen his mouth to scream. I sneak from behind and lay a hand on his mouth. With the other hand I make a fist and punch the man knock out. He fall on the ground. I Let the man laying on the ground and walk closer.

I look at kabuto.This woman was beautifull. The torture was made like a professional. Kabuto is that really yu? Wow you look amazing. I love what you did to this man. You have a dark side. That is what I like to see. Why are you only taking his eyes? I dont know what your goal us but can I help you?

Caphalor was now excited. This was great. She was the most beautifull wonderfull woman I knew so far. I smile at her hoping she allows me to help her.

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto had never been seen before and she wasn't sure how to respond to Caphalor she had never really considered her actions to be that of the dark side but just a middle ground "I am making an art sculpture and well I need allot of eyes to make it.. they need to be good eyes though.. the blood thing is just a side thing"... Kabuto pauses for a moment to ask " Do you know how to remove eyes more effectively ? I need them in perfect condition oh and em can I have yours?. Weill be continued in the next mission. They will end up covering Kabuto tracks, reporting to the Forman for the rewards before moving to the next repair site.

659/500 word count = the result of Caphalor previous post
Mine is now at 645/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum