The shopping race (done)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The shopping race (done)  Empty The shopping race (done) 27/04/15, 04:49 pm

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

The Job:

It was a sunny day in Reim. Nothing did seem to be going on. It looked like a ususal boring day. The maid Arya was just working in the huge house in the rich district. She liked her job. The family was nice. They were a well known family. Mister Duffeling was in his office. He was a really busy man. Arya entered the room. She was holding a tray with a cup coffe and a small plate witch cookies. She closes the door walks to Mister Duffeling and pts down the tray. * Goodmorning sir. Here is your coffee and some dilicateses. * She was struggling. The man did look at her and asked if she wanted to tell him something.  
Arya told him she wanted to ask a day off because she wanted to spend her day with her children. She told him she didalmost all the things she had to do. The only thing left was buying food and drinks. Mister Duffeling gave her  the day off and said he would find someoen else. Arya smiled and left the room. Duffeling finished his papers and went out to habve lunch. While he was walking home after eating some good sandwiches. He was sobbing. He had to find somoene to do the job for him but who. He bumped up into someone.

It was a little girl. She had blond hair, beautifull green eyes and was wearing a adorable dress. He apologized. She was bleeding. He offred her to go to  his house where he coul take care of her. On his way home with the little girl he introdudced himself. So did she. Her name was Ku. it was a good name for a cute little girl like her.

Earlier before this happened Ku was walking down the strweets. The city was big and i wanted to explore the place where the rich peoepel lived more. I did not lok carefully around when i went around the corner and bumped into a big man with a big belly. He appologized and asked me is i was alright. I said i was alright. After noticing i was bleeding the man wanted to take me home with him. He said he would help her out. It was a nice offer so i did agree and follow the man.

Word counter : 394/500
magoi 200/200

Last edited by Ku on 07/05/15, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The shopping race (done)  Empty Re: The shopping race (done) 30/04/15, 07:25 am

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

We enter his house. Ku is Amazed. It was huge and all the things inside the house did look really expensive. Duffeling asked to wait in the hall. He said he would be right back. Ku waits but suddenly a girl appeared.  She was well dressed clean and the same age as me. She snuffel at me without any respect.  Ku thougth this would probably be the Child of sir Duffeling.  *Who are you and from what street do you ce from go back to where you belang
* Ku was suprised by her voielent words. She was bot really nice. Ku walked to the girl and offer her my hand trying to be polite by introductie myself with my name. *What are you thinking?  You think I want to touch that dirty hand and what is Ku for a name.You have to be really stupid if you want to call your Child Ku. I just wanted to attack the girl when her father came in. *Ooh hey I see you are getting along really well.  This is daughter. Her name is Penelope.  Now sit down please ku so I can take care of your would.

A few minutes later did he clean my wound and did he put a plaster on it.

612/500

Last edited by Ku on 07/05/15, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The shopping race (done)  Empty Re: The shopping race (done) 07/05/15, 10:58 pm

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku thanked the man for the plaster. I went to the door to leave aftrer saying bye when the man said he wanted t ask something of me. Ku cold you maby do somethig for me ?Oh sure no problem. What do want me to do for you ? My maid does have a day off. She said only thing was eft to do was buying food. Im really sorry but im really busy myself. Do you mind getting it for me ? I do have a shopping list and i can payy you. I promise if you do his i will give you 3000 huang./ku was suprised by  his offer. So ws his daughter. No problem i will do it.Then yhe daugther wa;lks down the stairs and looks at her dad. Daddy please let me do it. Im better then that street rat. I really want the momney daddy please.Hmmm alright then. We will do a race. Each of you get a part of the list. The one who is back at the house first with all the things o hthe list wins and gets the money.He rips the ilsin half and gives us each a part. Nextdo we both get a shopping bag.Alright girls good luck. 3 2 1 go!! Quickly Ku wished her opponent good luck and fun but she only got a mad face and some curse words back at her. When Mister Duffeling told us to go i run to the door and open it. Peneloe pulled on my hair. Ku get dragged bag and stand still to feel on her head. That did hurt lot. Penepole did run past me. Ku knew she was in a disatvantage. She ddint know where to buy the things. To what sho she had to go. It would be good to follow penelope. Going to where i usually shopped with Merre was too far away.

Ku runs after Penelope. I notice she is not used to run or move alot. Soon she was already excited what made it easy for Ku to catch up. Heavily breahing Penelope enters the shop. A few seconds later does Ku. I look at my list. Apples, patatoes, bread, milk, cheese and ham were on her list.It was nort my first time out shopping. I walk to the bakery to by bread. Soon after i find the milk an the cheese. Then i see Penelope walin arouund. Ku approaches her. Hey Penelope. Ho are you doing? Can you find everything ? Shut up im fine leave me alone. She pushes Ku away. I atch  her walking away. I then contineau with the apples and ham. I see Penelope all he time and her bag is still empty probably. I wnted to help her but this was a race and she was not nice to me at all. I soon find the patatoes. I do have everyhing on the list now. It was time to win this. i walk to the place to pay for the stuff i had with me when i heard someoen crying. It was Penelope. I sit down next to her. What is wrong ?I cnt do it. I cant find it. i have never been here before. This is not fair. I see you already have alot of things. I am sorry but i already have everything on the listPenelope now starts to cry harder. I lay down my bag to hug Penelope. Should i help you Penelope?What? Would yo really do ythat? I did treat you like shit. i crsed at you and pilled on youjr hair. Yet you still want to help me. re you sure? You can win now. What is winning if one of us is sad and crying. I do not mind about winning i just want to have fun and help. I sand u and offer her my hand. Lets go Penelope.She tskes my hand and smiles to mw for the first time.Thank you Ku im sorry from earlier.Its fine eally.

They together leave the shop with both bags filled. Should we cotineau from here on?If you insist but are you sure? I kow you do not know the wy back. I noticed that you followed meinstead of running past me. Also i do not have the strentgh to runand this bag is so heavy.The why wont we walk back togetherand the last 100 meter do we contineau the race and who reaches the door fastest wins. Penelope nods with her head to let me know she agrees on that.We walk backand talk a lot. We are getting along now. Then we see the house of mister duffeling. Ku stops. Well the time to see who is the fastest will start here. Soon after that Penelope runs away even before i finisehd what i wanted to sayy to her. I quickly run after. She was fast now. Ku started sprinting and was closing in. It was 50 more meteres ahead of me. Between me and penelope was now just 5 meter diffence. I run faster to close the gap. the last 20 meters. Ku and penelope were runing next to eachother. 10 more meters. We both stretch our arms to touch the door. Five meters, 4, 3, 2 ,1. Ku touches the door. She was not sure because Penelope was really close.  We look at eachother with both the hand on the door. You are fast PenelopeYou are too Ku burt who won? I dont know lets call it  a draw.

We knock on the door and tell  Penelope's father that it was a draw. He thinks because he didnt exect a draw. Well then i gues i have no choice but to wrewrd you both. Good job im proud onyoiu both. Ku you are always welcome to come back. Here is your reward. Ku looks at th 3000 hung in her hands. This was incredible. It was late so i decided to go home. Penelop and her father stand both at the frontdoor and wave at her. Ku come back anytime so we can play !!I wil Penelope. Byee!!!

Ku turn around and leaves the rich district behind her.

1641/500

4The shopping race (done)  Empty Re: The shopping race (done) 08/05/15, 09:21 am

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

bump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum