You are not connected. Please login or register

Slithering Trouble [Job/ Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slithering Trouble [Job/ Solo] Empty Slithering Trouble [Job/ Solo] 08/04/15, 10:57 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

A red haired man approached the black haired girl who was sleeping silently at the garden, she left her book stayed open on her lap and used her hand to hold the book from falling. The red haired man chuckled, wondering if the girl was getting sleepy in the middle of reading her book. He intended to wake the girl up after sitting beside her, but failed as the girl suddenly spoke to him, “What?”

Rufus startled by Noir’s sudden action, he moved his hand to feel his own heartbeat that had beating faster due to his own surprise. “Geez, I thought you were sleeping.”

Noir throw him a dagger of cold stare and casually answered the man, “I was.”

“Then you must be those light sleepers… anyway, come with me to The Plains.” Rufus held Noir’s hand and pulled her to come with him, the girl sighed and willingly followed the man while replying, “I never able to sleep peacefully and always on guard.” The man ruffled her hair while walking, sending a positive vibe to the girl with his bright smile. Noir wondered what will the man react if she told her that she was a slave, maybe he would just walked away and stay away from Noir.

As soon as both of them arrived to The Plains, Rufus keep pulling her to a certain place. Noir felt sleepy with all the blowing winds and rather to sleep under the tree it this kind of beautiful weather, but she knew Rufus would keep bugging her if she refused to follow. They arrived at the forest where many people brought axes and was cutting the trees with it. “Why are we watching the fellers working…?”

“You see, the cedar woods over there were one of the many materials available to make wand and staff. “ Noir arched one of her eyebrows to Rufus; still not understand the point of his purpose. “I want to buy a wood, so I can make a new wand since mine was broken during the training.”

With a vein popped out on her forehead, she lifted her hand and touched Rufus cheek and pinching it with all of her might until it left a slightly blue bruise on Rufus left cheek. “We can buy wand at the city… and you wake me up from my precious sleeping time just to watch the woods being cut down…? You got a nerve….”

Rufus grunted all the way because of the pain on his cheek but Noir ignored him and headed to the farm, hoping to get some fresh vegetables and fruits there. Noir stopped her step as she heard a commotion from behind; it came from where the fellers were working and a several seconds later, few fellers running towards them in hurry. One of the fellers noticed them and gave them a quick warning before started to run towards the city again to find a safe place. “You better run to the city before the snake gets you just like when it gets Patrick!”

Both of them stared at each other eyes and quickly headed to the place where the mess happened, Noir could saw many axes on the ground and assumed that the fellers were using it to attack the snakes but they failed, one of the snake entwined a feller while the others guarding the place, slithering on the tree and ground. The feller there must be Patrick and he was horrified as his face became paler as the time pass because of the snake strangle him tightly, he sent a desperate signal by gasping for air.

Noir surprised as when she wanted to help the man, Rufus already gone there with an axe that he took on the ground. Three snakes jumped to Noir from the tree and ready to strangle her, but failed as Noir casted Fulmine Nero, two of the snakes were pierced by one strike and the other strike pierced one other snake and followed by Lightning Spear.  She clicked her tongue as she didn’t realize that there were three snakes, she thought there were only two snakes jumping at her, but her luck was high today as her black lightning strike managed to pierced two snakes at once. Two other free snakes hissed at her, but not too long as Noir use her Lightning Whip to attack and followed by Thunder Bullets.

Noir wondered if Rufus made it to safe the feller and she quickly turned around to see their condition, apparently, the snake had released Patrick the feller and coiled at Rufus instead due to his sudden attack on the snake, the red haired man grunted as the snake quickly tightened its strangle. Rufus tried to release himself by crushing the snake’s head but instead got bitten by it, his arms was bleeding as the result. The black haired girl eyes widened as the blood kept pouring; she swallowed hard and pointed her wand to Rufus, “Spark...” An electricity ball appeared headed straight to Rufus, it hit the snake as it became numb and released the man as well as its bit on the man’s arm. Noir was not done with that snake as she spamming her magic to that snake, first was Lightning Shard and followed by Electro Ball, just when she wanted to cast her third spell, someone closed her eyes and whispered to her, “Stop spamming your magic, look closely, the snake can no longer move.”

Noir froze as she lost her usual calmness and couldn’t control herself, it went too far to the point someone had to stop her. She normally wouldn’t be this way, but for someone she considered as a close one got hurt, she would. She had lost any hope of developing a close relationship to someone, as day by day any new friends she just met started to disappear everyday on that slave ship, leaving her alone and when she asked to the slave master the only answer she got was just her friend was death or something. The black haired girl slapped Rufus’ hand; she glared at the man with her red orbs and letting out of her emotion. “You idiot!”

In fact, she couldn’t bear to lose someone close to her again so she chose to stay away and preferred to be alone. But ever since the first day they met, even though Noir was not ignoring the man and always got annoyed with him, Rufus was still there an greet her with a kind smile.

The red haired man confused on the sudden emotion blast from the yellow magician, “Sorry, I just can’t hold myself… But why are you getting angry? ”

“Isn’t it obvious?!” Noir yelled, her face was crimson red like her eyes. Rufus only looked at her kindly with his smile and Noir looked down, hesitantly saying what was in her mind. “B-because… you are my first friend…” She shyly said it, hoping to jump down to a big hole if there was any.

“I know… but…” Rufus chuckled for a bit and used his right hand to ruffle Noir’s hair, then continued, “My left hand starting to numb…”

Noir just realized it and quickly gave it a first aid, but still not willing to talk even though the man teased her about what the yellow magician said before.After that, they quickly brought the collapsed Patrick to the farm area to get him tended. In the end, Rufus was happy that Noir acknowledged him as a friend.

Word Count : 1255
Stamina / Magoi : 90/200

Ability Used :

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum