More Staff?.........

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More Staff?......... Empty More Staff?......... 31/03/15, 02:08 am

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

All the staff does a tremendous job of approving things, and they're constantly keeping the forum going. I've managed a forum that was on the techy side of the Internet, and with the 200 plus members that we had we found it hard to keep up with a 5 man staff. So instead of having our three wonderful staff members manage everything I think we should have staff members that can do specific things like pre-approving a character app, etc.

(Not meant to be rude just thinking out loud.)

2More Staff?......... Empty Re: More Staff?......... 31/03/15, 05:26 am

Seti

Seti
β-Tier
β-Tier

actually, I agree with this. As much as I love you guys, the perfect size of staff is generally around 9 people (three admins, three global mods and three specific mods). Currently we have a third of that size.

I'm not saying we need six new ones instantly, but it would be nice to have a few more. I'm sure there's plenty of people who're willing to pitch in to help.

3More Staff?......... Empty Re: More Staff?......... 31/03/15, 08:12 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

We had open staff applications up for quite a few months and very few people showed interest. And none of those that showed interest stuck around long enough to be seriously considered as staff. We do have players that we rely on to help with certain areas to help lessen the load, such as Lagi assisting with plot and job creation in Reim and Voda helping with Imuchakk, trying to drive interest.

That being said, I do plan on opening Staff Applications again once I am done with my "staff vacation" for those interested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum