Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name:Hakuna Matata~ The Lions Assault
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200xp 15,000 Huang
Job Overview: Two giant lions who've been attacking traders on their way to Reim, the local people have named them Mufasa and Simba. Your job is to stop the lions so trade won't be disrupted.

Enemy Name: Mufasa
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Mufasa is a 5m lion with tan fur and a flaming red mane. He runs at 9m/s and does C-tier damage with his claws and his bite does B-tier damage.
Abilities:
Resounding Roar~ Mufasa roars creating a sound wave that is 10m is diameter and travels at 20m/s and does B-tier damage to anything it hits.

Rebound Swipe~Mufasa swipes his opponent with his claws at 20m/s dealing C-tier damage and then does another strike at 15m/s which also does C-tier damage.

Sinking bite~ Mufasa tackles his opponent at 15m/s a second then bites into their shoulder at 20m/s dealing C-tier damage.

Enemy Name: Simba
Needed damage to take down: B
Description:Simba is a 5m lion with tan fur and a flaming orange mane. He runs at 11m/s and does C-tier damage with his claws and his bite does C-tier damage.
Abilities:
Resounding Roar~ Simba roars creating a sound wave that is 10m is diameter and travels at 20m/s and does B-tier damage to anything it hits.

Rebound Swipe~ Simba swipes his opponent with his claws at 20m/s dealing C-tier damage and then does another strike at 15m/s which also does C-tier damage.

Savage toss~ Simba grabs his opponent's leg at 20/ms and then tosses them 10m away at 15m/s.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

made some changes, as all beast, by default, do their tier in basic damage. Also removed the names because if you intend this to be repeatable, as people cannot keep killing the same named targets over and over.

Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b]Hakuna Matata~ The Lions Assault
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200xp 15,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Two giant lions, a father and son, have been attacking traders on their way to Reim. Your job is to stop the lions so trade won't be disrupted.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Lion King
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] Lion King is 5m long with tan fur and a flaming red mane. He runs at 9m/s and deals B-tier damage with his claws and teeth.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Resounding Roar~[/i] Lion King roars creating a sound wave that is 10m is diameter and travels at 20m/s and does B-tier damage to anything it hits.

[i]Rebound Swipe~[/i]Lion King swipes his opponent with his claws at 20m/s dealing C-tier damage and then does another strike at 15m/s which also does C-tier damage.

[i]Sinking bite~[/i] Lion King tackles his opponent at 15m/s and then bites into their shoulder at 20m/s, dealing C-tier damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Lion Prince
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b]Lion Prince is 5m long with tan fur and a flaming orange mane. He runs at 11m/s and does B-tier damage with his claws and teeth.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Resounding Roar~[/i] Lion Prince roars creating a sound wave that is 10m is diameter and travels at 20m/s and does B-tier damage to anything it hits.

[i]Rebound Swipe~[/i] Lion Prince swipes his opponent with his claws at 20m/s dealing C-tier damage and then does another strike at 15m/s which also does C-tier damage.

[i]Savage toss~[/i] Lion Prince grabs his opponent's leg at 20/ms and then tosses them 10m away at 15m/s.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum