1Bahir's Professions Empty Bahir's Professions 01/03/15, 02:55 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Specialization: Stealth
Profession Title: The King's Shadow
Description: The King's shadow is the last line of defense for the King and the first option in war time. He serves as the personal spy and assassin of his King's Candidate and answers to no other, unless specified by the King. In dire times, he can act as the King's double.
Profession Perks:

• King's Stand-in - The King's Shadow spends a lot of time with his King. In doing so, he learns the mannerisms of his king and is even able to mimic the King's speech patterns. While as the King's double, only the closest of those to the King would be able to tell the differences between the two. He disguises himself as his King, changing his hair color and applying a special gel to change his eye color.
  • Counterintelligence - Being trained in assassination and information gathering, The King's Shadow is able to detect assassination attempts and individuals trying to spy on the King, due to his training and his naturally enhanced hearing and seeing (due to his Fanalis blood). He can either alert his King, intercept the assassination attempt, or pursue the spy before he is able to get away.
  • Shadowy Figure - The King's Shadow is a silent, nigh unnoticeable, figure. When in the King's office or throne room, he is often hidden to the normal eye. When asked to scout an area or assassinate an enemy, he is adept at finding areas where he would be barely visible to others, or blend in with the people around.

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Apothecary
Description: Bahir, having spent a good chunk of his life dealing with poisons, has taken a study to medicinal herbs and elixirs of various results, in order to have appropriate antidotes incase a poisoning situation goes wrong.
Profession Perks:

• Diagnosis and Treatment - Bahir is able to examine an afflicted patient, and diagnose which ingredient he was poisoned with quickly. With the appropriate ingredients, he is able to devise and concoct an antidote within three to four posts.
  • Semichemist - Bahir, having a knack for mixing different chemicals and herbs, has found a liking in combining different compounds for various, sometimes explosive, results.

2Bahir's Professions Empty Re: Bahir's Professions 03/03/15, 08:28 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved ^_^

Don't forget to add this to your vault~

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b] Stealth
[b]Profession Title:[/b] The King's Shadow
[b]Description:[/b] The King's shadow is the last line of defense for the King and the first option in war time. He serves as the personal spy and assassin of his King's Candidate and answers to no other, unless specified by the King. In dire times, he can act as the King's double.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]King's Stand-in[/i] - The King's Shadow spends a lot of time with his King. In doing so, he learns the mannerisms of his king and is even able to mimic the King's speech patterns. While as the King's double, only the closest of those to the King would be able to tell the differences between the two. He disguises himself as his King, changing his hair color and applying a special gel to change his eye color.
[*][i]Counterintelligence[/i] - Being trained in assassination and information gathering, The King's Shadow is able to detect assassination attempts and individuals trying to spy on the King, due to his training and his naturally enhanced hearing and seeing (due to his Fanalis blood). He can either alert his King, intercept the assassination attempt, or pursue the spy before he is able to get away.
[*][i]Shadowy Figure[/i] - The King's Shadow is a silent, nigh unnoticeable, figure. When in the King's office or throne room, he is often hidden to the normal eye. When asked to scout an area or assassinate an enemy, he is adept at finding areas where he would be barely visible to others, or blend in with the people around.
[/list]

[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Apothecary
[b]Description:[/b] Bahir, having spent a good chunk of his life dealing with poisons, has taken a study to medicinal herbs and elixirs of various results, in order to have appropriate antidotes incase a poisoning situation goes wrong.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Diagnosis and Treatment[/i] - Bahir is able to examine an afflicted patient, and diagnose which ingredient he was poisoned with quickly. With the appropriate ingredients, he is able to devise and concoct an antidote within three to four posts.
[*][i]Semichemist[/i] - Bahir, having a knack for mixing different chemicals and herbs, has found a liking in combining different compounds for various, sometimes explosive, results.
[/list]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum