You are not connected. Please login or register

Ku's first steps on the path of magic and intellegence. [intel D to C spec training] finished

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

DAY ONE

Ku was just playing outside. The sun did shinde like usual in Reim. The streets were busy and everyting did look peacefull. Today something strange would happen to the little girl. SHe did not knowit yet but later in the day she would meet someoene who would turn her life around. She walked through the streets smiling to everyoen i her surroundig. My money did rings in my pocket. Like usual Ku was looking for something to do. Summer and Bianca were no where to be found and Merrze was gone for a few days. I was alone but i didnt mind. I just want to go home when a old man accedently up  to Ku. I fell on the ground and so the the perosn who did walk into me. I quickly stand up and look at the persno. It was a old man. He carried a bag with food. THe bag also layed ont he ground and food and drinks lay everywhere around hthe man. I bend over and help the man back on his feet. After that Ku takes the bag and picks up all the food from the ground. The bag is heavy. Its not easy to find allt he food but after 19 minutes its finally done. The man is really gratefull and asks me to fiollow him. He wnated to give her somethingin return. I follow the man.

We are gettting closer tot he city gates. it was strange. Where were we going?? We walk throught the gates outside. There is a pd hat we follow but suddenly the man leave the path. We climb up a hill and there is a small house. The old man searches with his hands in his pockets for the keys.  It did take him some time to find the m. He did unlock the door and walked in. Ku followed him. When im inside i put down the bag with food. Inside the house it did look alot bigger then you would think if you saw the outside.What was this and most of all who was that old man?. This world and everything here was amazing like a fairy tail. This felt like a big adventure. The old man stood infront of me with a big smile. Who are you? Where am i? I am Merlin. I am a magician just like you little girl. This is my house that i enchanted with magic. It it bigger but i csted a illusion so no one would find out. You are the first  living being who i showed this. I feel tht you will be a miracle and important for the future of thisland. I want to huide you and make you stronger. Shwo you the pad of magic. I hope you are willing to be my student and become stronger. Ypou would be able to protect everyoen you want to protect my dear child. Ku was  shocked. Thsi was all too much to handle. WHat should she do. Whitout even thinking and before she could stop her lips did the words alredy leave my mouth. Yes please let me by your student. Merlin smiled  and  walked tot he kitchen. He prepared some food. Ku and Merlin sat quiet and did eat. Merlin stands up. It was already late. Go to sleep little Ku your training will begin tomorrow.

[563/500]

DAY TWO

Ku opened her eyes. When i opened my eyes i expected  that it was all a dream. Mommy Merrze would soon appear at my bed to wake me up and say good morning. Soon i would see her beautifull face  and hear her sweet voice that i loved so much and next to her would Fluffy appear. This didnt happen. Ku did stand up and put on her clothes. Was it all real? She did stand up and wanted to put on her clothes when Merlin enterd the room. H immidiantly was in shock. He looked at Ku. Ku did look back and just contineaud like nothing was going on. Merlin quickly closed the door and waited outside. When i am done i open the door. I now knew it was all real. Yet i didnt feel bad about it. This man was going to help her. I followed him through the building. We enter the jardens. Its huge and there was a open field in the middle. This are the training grounds. Here you will practice with your magic. Now follow me We walk to the middle and Merlin said i had to wait here. He walks back a few meters. Little girl would you please show me what you already got please It was not a question it was more a demand. Ku didnt matter and was excited. I grabbed my wand and showed him all my moves. I was a bit tired after that but i see that the Merlin is proud on me. It seems i didnt mis judge you . You will become a strong wizard one day.Lets eat something and then start with your training.  

After  the lunch we walk to the library. Huge closets with millions of books  rose above KU. It was massive and insane.

Library:

Ku couldnt help herself. She was a child so she started to run around like it was a playground. Merlin was suprised and tried to keep up. His age did hold him back and he had to wach how Ku unleased the child in her. Merlin wanted to wait until she would calm down but it did seem like she wouldnt. He took a deep breath. He used his powers and and made her fly up. He did let her fly to him with his powers. Ku didn t see this comming and was suprised. He demanded her to sit down. Damn that Merlin was a pain in the ass!!!. Ku sat down and looked at a book. It did look really boring. Ku jsut wants to be nice and pays attention. He told her about black anf d white rukh. The nature of magic. She had to read alot. Ku reads and listend the  whole day and sometimes did eat and practice her magical moves.

It was a long first day. I was tired and couldnt keep my eyes open anymore. Merlin saw this too. It was 22:00. He jsut wanted to tell it was time to sleep but Ku was already gone. He cursed. She was a sneaky little girl He didnt say anything. He came to his senses. She was young and he couldnt blame her. He leaves the library too and goes to sleep. Kuu entered her room and lay in bed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

[1117-500]

DAY THREE, FOUR FIVE, SIX AND SEVEN

A another day. The day started good with lunch. After tht the hell started. SHe  needed to stay awake whiel she followed Merlin s lessons. It wasnt easy. It was boring and there was nothing to do. SHe fell asleep a couplle of times and wanted t play. Merlin did get really angry and frustrated about it. . On day three did she sleep alot. On day four couldnt help it anymore. SHe had to move. I was young and i couldnt sit still the whole day listning  to some old man . I instead staerted to run around and play. I started to explore the bulding. Merlin went off on me and used his magic alo. Nothing could keep her on on her seat. She ddi smile alot and had  aa good time when she could run arround free. I climed on the closets and jumped from the on to the otther. I did run through the hallways. The jardens were not safe eather. This was the plance she did hide the most for Merlin. The sixth day Ku noticed something. Merlin was no longer running after her . He was just gone. I didnt even see him anymore at lunch and diinner. t was strange and a bit odd.  Ku felt good. SHe got rid of that old man. He was soo boring .

The seventh day i felt worriedna d started to look for him. SHe felt a little guilty. SHe shouldnt have been like this to him. He did feed her and gave her clothes. He wanted to keep her company and help her to get stronger. I remenebr my mommy and Fluffy. Summer and Bianca. I had to get stronger. I searched the whole day but coulldnt find him. I go to bed and decide to searh him tomorrow.

[1426/500]

DAY EIGHT

It was already  the 8th day. I still didt find my teacher. I now really felt bad aboiut what i had done. Ku knew she was here to train. So she started to go to the training grounds outside and used all my abilties. Just to get better with them. I started to read books about rukh in the library and about djins. I also felt interested in pets so i did read about that too. It wasnt easy but i was herewith reason. I had to get better. I readed and practidec alot. Also did i play ofcourse. I was a kid and  needed my daily excersise. It felt good to learn something. i kept reading a nd practicing the whole day. Besides of that i did push ups na djogging and other excersises. I knew it was good to get better with oyur spells and your mind but oyur body had to be fit too. I trained with my wand and learned how to fight better with it. The day goes fast i didnt notice what time it was at all. I trained and readed untill my little body was empty and out of enegy. It was tie for . dinner. I walk to the dining room, I sit on the chair and eat soe mead patatoes and a salad. It  tasts really good. I did eat everything. I did the dishes and wanted to go to sleep. Infront of me was Merlin. he smiled and lays his hand on my shoulder. Hello there Ku sorry that i didnt sjhow myself. I was invisible the whle time. I watched howoyu worked on tyour training an im proud on you. I forgoththat you are a child and children need to play. It was wrong of my to expect from you to follow the lessons the whole tim. Lets start over and now do it good. Heyy Merlin i am sorry for my bad behavior. I will work hard fro now on and do all you ask. Good and you get your time to have fun explore and play around. Now go to sleep we will contineau your training tomorrow. Your mother will soon be back and im sur e she will bereally  proud if you succeed. Ku went to bed and fell asleep.

1810/500

DAY 9, 10, 11, 12

The next fw days Ku worked hard. I learend about black and white rukh. How to use and recognize he diffrent rukhs. Alot of my question got answered those few days. Ater all the things i heard about rukh i got a little dizzy. It was soo much information. Dark rukh was of the bad peoeel who somehow used there powers for evil. I swore to myself never become like that. I liked to be white. Merlin laughs. You dont know tht little one. You got a future i cant read. Its blurry nd covered with a smoke. I cna see the future of most peoeopel but your doesnt seem to be written yet. You got a bright future im sure about that. If you wna tto stay white you need to do all you can to not get consumed. No matter ewhat happens. I wont let that happen Merlin. I got a sweet mother and we will be together for ever.Ooh really? You are sure about that? What if your mother got killed ? She wont die she is invinsible. She is the strongest on the world. I will always be ther eto suppport her and fluffy will too. Little girl  everyoen cna be defeated. Everyone and when that happens you could be sad and then you are weak. That moment the dark rukh ccan consume you so yes you should make sure your mother will never get killed.

After that litlte chat we puck up the training again. The total of magoi i can keep did increase. My spells got more powerfull and i learned a few new powers. A tornado a beam and a copyplant. It felt good. I really was getting better. I enjoyed those days. The new way of teaching did really work. It were some really though days and on the 12 th day Merlin came to me. I was sleeping but hewoke me up. Ku tommorrow will be your last day of training. i got some tests for you. Sleep well and be prepared. You have to finish no matter what. No time to play around tomorrow. After that you go home and wait until your mother  is back. Now sleep and i see you tomorrow Merlin left the room and Ku fell back into a dee sleep filled with dreams about adventures.

2200/500

DAY 13

The sun did shine bright through the window. The light shines in my eyes and i open them. Its a beautifull day and on the chairin my room at he desk were some  new clothes. It looks really beautifull. I get out of my bad. The wooden floor makes some noiseswhen i fwalk on it.  When im at the chair do i grab the clothes and put them on. There is a mirror in my room. I stand ifront of it and feel great in it. Igrab my wand. It was the last day. I should give it all i have. The breakfast was like usual the past few days. After dinner i met up with Merlin. We went to the library. He had prepared a chairr and a table. I sit downa dn infront of me i saw a lame test. This would be boring. I took my pencile. Merlin said i got 3 hours. He turns the hourglass sits in a chair and starts reading. I take my pencile and start writing. it was not a easy test but i was able to finish it in time. I gave it to Merlinand he used a spell to read faster. In a few minutes he smiled and gave me back my test. I got a B. It wasa  suprise but i made it. Merlin did stand up and said i did a good job but it wanst over yet.

I follow him. We take a break and i get time to eat and drink a little. We go outside. Merlin told me it was the last test. It would be hard but not impossible. Merlin summoned a tower. He pointed at it. I will see you on the top and no you are not allowed to fly up from the outside. Youneed to enter the building and go up. On your way you will find diffrent obstacels. It doesnt matter how you get past it all your goal i to get tto the top. Merlin then did fly away.

Ku enters the tower. I see the stairs and use that to go up. I run up really fast. My training did make not only my spells stronger but also increased the strength of my body. I do have now more stamina to move and run longer. The stairs are really high. Suddenly i enter a room. On the other side are the stairs to go up. Something was about to happen. I dint trust this. I wanted not to stanfdhere for too long. I had to go to merlin at the top. I run through the room. Before me appears a creature.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/19/06/18/56/creatu10.jpg

It was really scarry. It looks at me and i look scared back. Then the monster vanishes an appears behind me. I noticed him in time. His attack did i dodge. I turn around. He was fast i needed to watch my back. Ku wait not knowing what to do. Theni had a idea. it was a dirty trick but i had no choice. It didnt look like it was really smart so it would work for sure. The creature dissapears again. Ku summons around her 5 copy plants I was right he wasnt too smart. It attacked one of my plants. It did explode in its face causing D-tier damage. Becauseof th e explosion there is some smoke. Ku uses it to sneak away to the stairs. When im on the other side Ku turns around. The creature was heavily damaged but sure of his task to eliminate Ku. It did not know Ku was gone and attacks the other 4 copyplants. They all explode. The creature lays bleeding on the ground. He was not used to all this damage. Ku felt sorry. I run back and pick it up. Ku got tears in her eyes. She dditn want to hurt anyone. I drag him with me upstairs to the next room.

I drag it with me for like a hour upstairs. Then i get into a another room. The moment i did step my feet into the room something happened. The walls start to move. They are closing her in. I know the only way is the other side. I start running. The walls get closer and closer. I needed to do something. I wasnot going to make it with this creature but i ddnt wan tto leave it behind. I gt a anaother idea. I summon my Multiple purpose vines. I order it to grab me and throw me to the other side. I knew it would damage me but i had no other choice. I land hard on the ground. Just in timebefore the walls hit eachother.

I start going up again aand suddenly my the stairs dissapear. I am falling . I was so suprised but i acted quickly and used my abilety gravity lift. Ku flys up and goes up. I had to contineau. If there were no stairs i haad to fly. I fly up and quickly reach the next room. Before i enter it i lay the creature on the ground. It was dieing. I had to save it. Ku uses her healing. A green bubble surrounds it and starts to heal its wounds. A few minutes later it dissapears bu tit is still unconcious. Ku picks him up and enters the next room.

Then i hear a voice. Hey there Ku. Really good. You got really fara dn are almost at the top. This is the last room. If you make it you wll pass the test. Hury your time is almost over. You dont have long anymore. Its almost time to sleep. you got 1 hour. good luck. That was merlin. The last room!! I was almost there. I quickly ran to the other side with my new friend. In the middle is a shadow. I keep running hoping to cross the room as soon as possible. Iyt didint go like i want ed it to go. Infront of me falls out of the air a monster. Its huge and looks like true evil.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/070/0/e/Giant_monster_by_artbycarlos.jpg

3221/500

Last edited by Ku on 25/03/15, 09:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku does look scared at the monster infront of her. SHe looks quickly around for a way out. On the other side isa doorway. Still the monster crosses my way. I decide i should go back. I didnt want to die. Jut at the moment i want to turn around to go back. When i do the way back is blocked by metal bars. I was trapped. I need to defeat this thing but how. He was like 5 meters heigh.

I lay the smaller monster i carried with me on the side. Ku walks back to the monster. I had to try. This is for my mother. I grab my wand tight. The monster loks evil at her adn lifts its arms. It Attcks withits fists to beat up Ku. I quickly dodge the attack and summon my Spriggans They use there speed in there advantage to get close to the monster and scratch into their opponent. They attack at the spots it is not armored and wound him badly. It screams of the pain but does not intend to give up yet. It slams with its fists at both of them and they both get kiled easily. Ku watches suprised and scared. Just one hit. I dont give up and quickly shoot my Thorns beam. It gets hit. The monster is too big and too slo to dodge. His armor protects him at most places still the other places that are not covered do hurt alot. It rushes to Ku and Hits her. She didnt see tha one comming. It did hurt alot. I stand up adn im bleeding. I needed to beat this thing or i would beat me. Ku uses her Gravity spell so she can fly. I fly around and avoid getting hit. I dodge his attacks and get closer to him to stab him with my wand. I stab him in his eye. I get covered in blood. In my head i only think about mommy. Nothing else is on my mind. I dont care about the pain of my enemy and attack it again and again. My hair and body ar e covered with blood. The monster had alot of stamina and a though opponent.

I put the plant on my head in my hands. I throw it uder the monster. Then i use my plant manipulation. The plant grows till 5 metters long. The strength of it flips the monster over. It stands up and attacks it. THe whips hit him hard and hit deep in its flesh. It screams loud and starts to hit wild aroud him. It manages to hit the plant and keeps going till there is nothing left of it. The monster is heavily damaged. It notices Ku after a few seconds and walks to her. She only had 1 more trick up on her sleeve. Ku puts her wand infront of her and concentrats herself. Then sh uses her last efforts to pull of her Blossom tornado. It hits my opponenet. The room gets filled with screams of pain. The tornado turns red of the blood and slpashes the drips around the room. After a long time it thorws it out and disapears. The mosnter falls dead on the floor. Ku doesnt bother about what she saw. SHe actually maby even enjoyed that a little. Ku puts away her wand and takes the creature she saved on her back and drags it through the room. I get out and walk up the ast view stairs. THere is Merlin. I let it fall and runs to him. I hug him and he smiles.

You are just in time little girl im proud on you. I also got the results of your test. Its a good score and you did perfect in the last test too. You got alot stronger and leanred alot thiose few weeks we spend together. im sure you will make your mother proud and that you will become a strong magician now let me heal you Merlin heals my wounds. I small and feel really tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I made it.

Day 14

Its morning and Ku opens her eyes. The room was diffrent from ussual. I look at the bed. At the room. How? I was back home !! Was everything a dream? No it wasn i was sure it felt all too real to be a dream. I sit up on the edge of my bed. On the ground is some goodand a letter. I readthe letter while i eat . Its from Merlin. It was about how proud he was and that i was always welcome. In ti i did read mommy would beback home soon and that i should prepare that. He also warned me not to give in to the dark sie and not turn into a bad person. I was happy with the warning somehow. I put it away and stand up. I put on my most beautifull clothes. I brush  my teeth and wash my hair. I make sure i look good and clean the room. I make a banner. On it i wrote : Welcome Home Mommy Merrze. I painted aliot of hearts around it. I was glad the lady of the Inn gave me a old blanet and some paint. She seemd to like my idea. I am realy creative and use my wild childish imagination. When im done i go down and sit outside the Inn waiting for Merrze.

After 2 hours i see someone walking to the Inn. It was Merrze. tears appear in Ku s eyes. I hold the banner up on the air and run to her. Merrze did seem to be happy to see me. I let the banner fall on the ground and jump in her arms. I tell her that i really missed her and kiss her cheeck. Merrze clams me down. I take her by the hand. Together we get in to tell eachother eveything.

The door closes and so does this spec

THE END

4231/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum