Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku vs Rufi  RR_Arena-Rex-Gladiator-Nameless
Enemy Name: Rufi
Needed damage to take down: 3 C-tier
Abilities:
This swift fighter moves at a base speed of 7m/s and 10m/s when sprinting. He carries an old but reliable sword loaned out by the coliseum capable of dealing C-tier cutting damage each blow. He is known for being an evasive counter fighter and can anticipate incoming attack trajectories with his years of skill and experience.

Steadfast Hold ~ A firm defensive stance followed by a striking movement made with the user's shield at 15m/s. This strike aims to clash with an incoming attack before batting it away parrying its trajectory safely away from the user. Capable of blocking up to 1 B-tier ability within a 3m range.

Sliding Board ~ The user anticipates an incoming attack and raises their shield to block it. The user then turns the shield and moves behind it as they allow the attack to slide off the shield harmlessly. The movement to position the shield occurs at a speed of 10m/s and it can be used within a 3m range blocking up to 1 C-tier ability.

Forward Cleave ~ The user leaps forwards up to 10m away from his starting position and slashes violently with his sword in a dowards blow. The slash moves at a speed of 15m/s and the leap 10m/s. If the strike succeeds it will do B-tier cutting damage.

(OOC: I will use this coli also to train my new abilties.)

Rufi was waiting in the catacombes. It was time for a new match. He didnt know who it should be. To be honest h didnt really care. He would defeat everyoen who would step its feets in the ring while he was there too. He stood there in only in his underwear and bandages wrapped around his feets. He didnt care about how he looked. The peopele in the arena loved him. He enjoyed the intention and he was glad he was able to feel the excitment of the crowed. Looking at his shield and sword he felt he was ready. He walked out and entered the arena. The crowed was cheering and calling his name. RUFI! RUFI RUFI. He looks at the other side. No one did enter yet. It was usually that the challenger would already be on the arena. He was alittle confused. Little did he know that this would be the strangest match of his life.  Then finally he saw something. A little girl walked into rthe arena. She did stand up and was looking realy sad. She was confused looking around her . It was like she was searchig for someoen in the audience. What was going on this gcouldn t be his opponent. This was a little girl . He couldnt fight her this was agaisnt all his principles. He asked yelling at the audiance that ths was a shame and that litltle girls shouldnt be allowed in the arena. The order was given for the combatants to shake hands before the match would begin. Slowly and against his will Rufi walked further. SO did the little girl. She stilll was looking aroundher. Rufi offered her a hand and a warm smile hoping to calm her down a little. He asked who she was and why she was looking at th crowed.

I am KU and im 8. I did sing up for the match for the mach to make mommy proud on me and bcause we need money.  I miss my mommy do you know where my mommy is? Ku didnt wanted to fight  for Merrze.  Lately we did have money problems so without Merrze approval Ku signed herself up for the match and payed up the itrance money so she could fighht. She was excited and wanted to know how it was to be in the Coliseum. She wanted to be like mommy. Rufi felt really sorry for the childd infront of him but there was nothing he could do he had to fight. They took their distance. A bell could be heard so everyone knew it began . Ku took all her strength. If she won she would be with Merrze again and have money. She wanted nothing else. Scared Ku puls her little wand. In her mind she only thinks about her mother. She had to win.

Ku just leaned a few new spells . it was just in time and maby they would be really helpful. She immidiantly started strong with her newst move. Thorns Beam was its name. I point my want at Rufi. Rufi was rushing forward.   Out of the wand suddenly comes someting. He is just 5 meters away. Ku did shoot her attack at him. He was totally overwhelmed and it was clear that it was a big suprise for him. He gets hit by the thorns. They cause alot of damage. He wanted to use his shield but it was already to late. He was bleeding but Ku wasnt done yet. This was jsut the begining.

[593/250]
magoi 190/200

Abilety used + learned:

weapons used:

Rufi was really suprisd. This girl was stronger then she looked like. He had tto be becarefull.Rufi runs to the girl. Ku saw the sword comming at her. She didnt want to get hurt. Ku uses her Plant Manupulation  the plant she carried on her head. It did grow 5 meters long and attacked Rufi with a speed of 10 m/s. Rufi now had to use his abileties too. He stops running and holds his shield. Rufi uses his Sliding Board. The plant attacks like a whip but the shield of Rufi blocks them and because of the sliding shield abilety it easily slide off his shield. After the  block Rufi gets frustrated. He had to cut this thing down. He rolled forward. He attacks with his sword and cuts of the plant. He then quickly used his Forward Cleave He saw the girl and his attack was going to hit her. Rufi slices with his B-tier attack through the body. Ku summons a copyplant infront that did get hit instead. of her and jumped back a few meters. It then explodes in his face and he gets blown away a few meters. That did really hurt and what was that. A few meter behind the girl he attacked did stand a another girl. Ku smiled at him. Hahahahah that was funny mister. I diddnt think you would fall for my copyplant trap. Look it was justt a copy of me and if you hit it it explodes. ahahaha This girl was dangeros from close and from a distance.

[262/250]
magoi 170/200

Abilties used + trained:

Abilties my opponent used:

Weapons Used:

Ku didnt wait until Rufi was recovered. She wanted to go home. I wanted to go to mommy. This is for you mommy. I quickly summon 2 spriggans . I demand the spriggans to attack. The go after Rufi and attack him quickly. Rufi lifts his shield and uses Steadfest Hold. The attack of one creature easly gets blocked.. He cuts one of them easly down. He still did have trouble with the second one. It did appear behind him while he did beat the crap out of the other one. The spriggan attacks quickly scratching his back open. They go into his body and it ready did hurt alot. He turns arund quickly and start to fight the spriggan. After a few minutes he cuts the spriggans its head off. He takes his chance and attacks Ku. Ku saw him comming. There was no chance to used magic. I did have one thinkg left i could do. Rufi stood infront ot me. His sword was in the air. Ku uses her wand to stab Rufi in his leg. He doesnt seem to bother. His  sword strikes down cutting Ku in her shoulder. Ku screams it out. That did hurt alot. Her dress got red of the blood. This couldnt be true. Ku started to cry. Rufi attacked again and Ku tries to block the attack with her wand. His strenght was too much and i get cut again.   Ku didnt want to quit. After the damage i just took i roll between Rufi s legs. Suprised he bows and looks through his legs at the girl. Ku swings her wand up between his legs. Rufi didnt wear any armor. The wand slams hard in his nuts. Rufi now yelled the air out of his lungs. That did hurt!!. He fell on the ground wihth his hands wbetween his legs. Ku saw her chance. I run to Rufi and use my wand of goodlife and butt poke. I stab Rufi with my wand in his butt a few times. Rufi did now have tears in his eyes. He knew he wouldnt be able to sit or go to the wc normally for a while. He was angery. Ku saw he was standing up so i used my Gravity Lift, Stage 1 . I went up in the sky quickly taking my distance.

Ku uses her wand to make a green bubble around her. I start to heal myself. To distract Rufi i  use my Multi purpose vines to summon 5  roots each of them 5 meters long. Rufi quickly uses his Forward Cleaver  3 roots. He uses his Sliding board to parray 1 root and it slide off. He forgot about the other root.  The 1 other root grabbed him at his feet. He gets slammed on the grounds hard. After that it throws Rufi 20 meters away. Rufi fell on the ground. Ku had to lift her roots magic and went closer. She was now fully recovered and attacked with her wand. Rufi gets hit and lays on the ground.

Ku was distracted. Did mommy see that ?  I wanted to know if she was in the crowed. She needed her mommy. Rufi was bleeding and i felt a little quilty. I walk to him and lay a hand on his shoulder. Are you alright? Im going to heal you oky? Everythign will be alright. I was shocked when i realized that itwas blood. She thougth it was maby ketchup. Was i really that dangerous? .  Just when wanted to start healing him he turned around and punched me. He grabbed my by my hair and lifted me up. Let me go this hurts let me go.
I look scared at Rufi. He lifts his sword and Stabs me in my  chest. It hurts alot. He throws me on the ground. I lay on the ground and try to crawl away from Rufi. He stands infront of me ready to finish me off but he hesitates. Ku looks up and there. There she was . That was her Mommy. SHe was really here !!!!. This gave Ku a huge boost. Her wand started to glow and Ku's lips made words. BLOSSOMS TORNADO. A tornado ppears made of blossom leaves. Rufi gets suched up and the blossoms are like small blades. They cut Rufi apart. He screams and after a few minutes in the tornado he gets lifted 15 meters in the air 15 meters high. he fell on the ground with a huge impact. He layed still and was no longer able to stand up. This girl was incerdible. He didnt feel so much pain for a long time. I walk to Rufi. I knock him unconscious with my wand.

Ku leaves the Arena fast. She started to run because she wanted to go to her mommy as soon as possible. When im outside i sprint to Merrze and jump happy in her arms. Tired i fall asleep in her strong arms. A man of the coloseum did follow Ku and gave Merrze the money that Ku won and congratulated them. Then Merrze picked he tired little Ku up and they went home.

872/500
magoi 90/200

abilties used + trained:

Abileties used by my opponent:

Weapons Used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum