Tier: C
Cost: 20|10
Element: Life
Class: offensive
Range: 20 meters
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 3 posts or + 1 sustain
Description:
Ku summons a tornado of Blossom leaves that are really sharp. The opponent caught in the tornado gets turned around lifted in the air and gets cut by the sharp blossom leaves. The Tornado can move around with a speed of 15 m/s. The heigth is 10 meter with a diameter of 4 meter. This attack deals C-tier damage. If the opponent gets thrown in the air 5 meters high dealing D-tier damage

Name: Copy plant
Tier: D
Cost: 10|5
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 meters
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 2 posts or +1 sustain
Description: Ku summons a plant that looks exactly like her. It just stands still and doens tmove. I can use it to trick my opponent. If the copy plant is attacked does it explode causing D- Tier damage. I can summon 5 copy plants at once. They are the same size as ku 1.10 meter.

Name: Throns Beam
Tier: D
Cost: 10
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 meters
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: I shoot out of my wand alot of thorns and shoot them like a beam at my opponent witha  speed of 10 m/s dealing D tier damage. The beam is 5 meters long and  got a diameter of 5 meter.

Last edited by Repeater on 26/02/15, 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total

2Ku - new abilties 1 Empty Re: Ku - new abilties 1 25/02/15, 11:28 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

All 3 of your abilities need a size to them. The size should have at least 2 dimensions, though 3 are preferred.

For example, the tornado; it can be a maximum of 10 meters in height, width and length. An example size of it would be 'Ku summons a tornado of sharp Blossom leaves 10 meters tall and 4 meters in diameter it forms and moves at her direction at 15 m/s. Those caught in it take C-Tier damage.'

Copy Plant will be the same size as Ku, so it should simply mention Ku's height in it.

Throns Beam should say how long the beam is (maximum of 5 meters) and how big in diameter it is (maximum of 5 meters)

3Ku - new abilties 1 Empty Re: Ku - new abilties 1 25/02/15, 11:58 pm

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

bump edited =D

4Ku - new abilties 1 Empty Re: Ku - new abilties 1 26/02/15, 12:19 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alright, just one last thing: your first ability has both an offensive (damage) effect and a supplementary (Throwing the opponent into the air) effect. If you want it to have both, then you must list how high into the air the person gets thrown (a maximum of 5 meters) as well as nerf the damage down to D-Tier since it is offensive and supplementary ^_^. Once that is done, it will be all set~

5Ku - new abilties 1 Empty Re: Ku - new abilties 1 26/02/15, 12:50 am

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

bump

ty =D

6Ku - new abilties 1 Empty Re: Ku - new abilties 1 26/02/15, 01:00 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Excellent ^_^. I'll make some touch-ups, and we'll be all set to have these be trained.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Blossoms Tornado
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20|10
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Class:[/b] offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 20 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustain
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts or + 1 sustain
[b]Description:[/b]
Ku summons a tornado of sharp Blossom leaves that is 10 meters tall with a diameter of 4 meters and moves at 15 m/s. Opponents caught within the Blossom tornado sustain D-Tier damage and are thrown into the air 5 meters.

[b]Name:[/b] Copy plant
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10|5
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 10 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustain
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts or +1 sustain
[b]Description:[/b] Ku summons 1-5 plants 1.1 meters tall that look exactly like her. It just stands still and doesn't move. If the copy plant is attacked, or upon Ku's command, it explodes at 10 m/s, causing D-Tier damage in a 5 meter diameter.

[b]Name:[/b] Throns Beam
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 10 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Description:[/b] I shoot a beam of thorns 5 meters long and 5 meters in diameter from my wand at 10 m/s dealing D tier damage to anyone caught in the beam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum