Merrze Vs. Aengar

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Merrze Vs. Aengar 23/02/15, 02:03 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was excited that she would be once again fighting in the Coliseum again. She wondered what type of opponent she would be fighting, she was just excited to to be fighting again. She had brought Fluffy with her and this would be his first Coli match but she knew that he would be good. SHe had been training him so he was stronger and he had new moves that would definitely be useful. She patted him on the head showing that she was happy and proud of him,, she petted under his chin. Then the guy who would guide her out came forth, he gave her a slight smile as he showed her on her way out to the battlegrounds. As she walked out to the battlegrounds she heard plenty of people cheering her name, she was quite popular since she had won a good amount of fights until now and she was happy to hear the cheers. She then got into her position, she was excited to see.what type of opponent she would be facing. She hooped it would be someone strong, someone who would truly be a challenge, she would just wait to see what type of person she would be facing. She then stood patiently, waiting to see who she would be facing.

2Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 23/02/15, 05:35 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar wasn't really a traditional Coliseum fighter, but he was no stranger to combat. It was a long time since he had fought in the Coliseum he wondered what kind of person he would be battling. He wasn't excited to be fighting at all he actually really dread the entire feel of the Coliseum. Aengar had been training for a long time and he felt like he had a chance of winning this Coliseum battle. Aengar held his staff in his right hand basically leaning on it. A guide came forward and lead him to the battlegrounds the only emotion that both of them had in common while walking with each other was fear. When arrived in the battlegrounds Aengar saw his opponent a Fanalis woman it seemed that no matter where he went this race was always involved. Aengar had one him his staff and 2 potions hopefully this would be enough to survive.

3Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 23/02/15, 07:37 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze noticed her opponent seemed to be an Imuchakk mage, he actually seemed familiar, maybe she had seen her somewhere and hadn't remembered but that didn't matter right now. Since he used magic she would have to be wary of him. Mage's could be tricky and she knew that all to well, though she was looking forward to a good fight. She looked at him examining him a little. She wondered what type of magic he used, maybe he used water magic since he was an imuchakk. She thought that would be kinda funny but she had to get serious cause this guys probably mean business. She then said to him "If you haven't guessed by the crowd my name is Merrze, nice to meet you and I wish for a good fight." she said politely and afterwards she gave a bow. Even if they were opponents she felt like being respectful, after her last fight she realized being polite was a good thing to do before a fight. In her opinion it made things more respectful then just killing people. She and Fluffy had gotten into their stances and were prepared to fight. She was going to try and win with all of her might.

OOC: You get the first attack since you are the challenger.

4Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 23/02/15, 09:43 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

This woman seemed familiar. She looked to be a warrior since no staff or wand was visible, this meant that she was a warrior or assassin since no bow was visible either. When the woman talked Aengar had no response. She had a beast meaning that she was some sort of tamer. Aengar prepared for her to attack. In his mind Aengar warned what the woman was capable of, she was a Fanalis so she had no chance of knowing magic, she most likely was a warrior she had a sword and looked like she favored hand to hand combat. Aengar knew that if she was a Fanalis she would be extremely fast, meaning that distance in this fight was key.
OOC:Due to the fact that we are using a Player A and B system you should've attacked in your previous post since I'm second player.

5Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 23/02/15, 11:28 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

They were 15m away from each other so she had the advantage of getting close quickly, it would only take her a second to get close at her full speed. His borg would make things more troublesome so she wanted to break it as soon as she could. She started jogging closing the distance real quick, she would try and get close enough so that he couldn't cast spells very easily. She also had Fluffy run at him incase she need him to attack. She drew her sword and would attempt to slash him when she got in striking distance, if it landed it would deal B-tier damage to his borg, the force would have been enough to break it. The attack would most likely land because of how close she was to him and he most likely wouldn't be able to react quick enough to stop her. Hopefully things would work out that way. She hoped he would still put up a good fight, of course Merrze wouldn't go easy on him, but she wouldn't kill him because she was informed before the match that there was to be no killing. She had no idea why they had this rule but she was okay with it nonetheless. The plus to that was she could one day fight him again in the future when they would both be stronger.

Last edited by Merrze on 24/02/15, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 24/02/15, 04:53 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After her battle with Decimus, Ayero decided that it was time to take a break from participating in the coliseum. Of course, this didn’t mean that she wouldn’t stop regularly attending arena matches. Despite still recovering from her last battle, the Fanalis warrior couldn’t keep herself away from at least spectating.

As she settled into her seat, both fighters appeared at opposite ends of the arena. She wasn’t surprised to see Merrze there; the other woman was a regular in the coliseum and had an impressive record. What did surprise her was seeing the Imuchakk magician she had met briefly, Aengar as her challenger. She hadn’t had a chance to see his fighting up close and was curious to see what he could do against Merrze, whose fighting style she was more familiar with. Crossing her arms over her chest, Ayero leans forward slightly and watches the match with curiosity.

7Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 24/02/15, 09:33 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

The distance between Aengar in his opponent was 15m, she had the advantage off the bat. She was smart and released her beast to come at him. His only chance was to put something between him and the Fanalis. Aengar had to act quick he arched his staff casted Light Angel this spell was just something to put between him and the Fanalis, Aengar then had to push distance between him and the fighter. He casted Gravity Lift Stage 1 and rose to a height of 12 meters. At this height it would be harder for the opponent who was called Merrze to come into contact giving Aengar the on field advantage for now.......

Abilities :

8Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 24/02/15, 11:31 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As he up the angel of light she stopped moving as quick as she could. It was a smart tactic and she had to applaud him for that one. She couldn't move forward at this point, if she tried to moved forward she would take damage, she had no idea how strong the attack was so she didn't want to risk it. She did have a backup plan though, if she couldn't move forward then she would find a way to hit him and break through the Angel. Since it was literally between her, and the fact that he was in the air meant she couldn't use her strength to get to him, but she did have Fluffy. She had Fluffy use Roaring Inferno, it would break through the angel most likely and she believed it would move fast enough to hit him so she would just try and bank on the fact that it would land. She did like his fighting however, he seemed very smart when it came to fighting and he seemed like the type of guy she would hang out with or at least fight with since she didn't know his personality all that well.

Stamina/Magoi:130/160
Move used:

9Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 25/02/15, 11:34 am

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

There are many more fights happening now. Hmm.. Might as well see who will be beating each other today. Bahir thought to himself as he made his way into the arena. It was true that there were more fights in the Coliseum than usual, but it was also unusual that Bahir was attending so many more of them. The fanalis was an information gatherer, and this was another way for him to scout out and potential allies or targets in the future... and he enjoyed watching a fight or two. The fanalis blood in him wouldn't allow him otherwise.

He made his way through the seats and saw a familiar body of hair. Ayero? She's here more than I am. He made his way and silently sat next to her, noting how intrigued in the combattants she was. He blinked and figured that they truly were worth watching if Ayero was so interested. He heard of her beating Decimus not too long ago, though he was too afraid to come and see the match. His eyes went to the red and blue haired fighters, recognizing one as a fanalis and the other as an unmistakable Imuchakk. "This should be interesting."

10Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 26/02/15, 12:06 am

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Fanalis woman was smart to avoid the touch of the Angel for his touch was formidable and most likely to deal damage. Aengar had used more magoi to continue the use of his gravity lift. As Aengar noticed that the woman Merrze had ordered her beast to attack. The spell had broken through the angel destroying it. Aengar had to act quick or he was at risk of being attacked. Aengar knew that his only way to nit take damage was to rely on his Borg as the attack came closer the Borg activated but the attack was strong destroying the Borg. Aengar now slightly angry that she could take out his Borg, now Aengar was ready he casted Big Aurora blinding his enemies and dealing minor bruises.

Abilites Used:

11Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 26/02/15, 05:36 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She saw him summoning the light ball to do damage to her, it was very bright and would possibly blind her if she got hit with it so she had her counter plan. she sustained Roaring Inferno and destroyed it. Her attack would continue to go but was significantly weaker. She didn't know if it would hit him at all or if he would stay in the air. She wondered what his next move would be since he seemed pretty clever he could probably find away to avoid her attack and try to attack her. She had herself prepared wondering what his next move would be. She was intrigued to know though, so far his attacks had been interesting and she thought he was very creative with his moves. He could definitely be a big threat to her one day since he seemed strong with magic. She twirled her blade around in anticipation of what was going to happen next, she was hoping he could land so then she could actually try to fight him with her strength, maybe this time she could get close to him. She was pumped up indeed, this was one of the most exciting fights that she had had in awhile and she thought it was fun fighting a magician.

Magoi/Stamina:115/160
Move Sustained:

12Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 26/02/15, 07:40 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar watched as the Warriors beast stopped his spell. This was devastating the spell he had just casted was Aengars last hope. But the attack Merrze the opponent had just launched was coming straight for him, his gravity spell had warn off and at the time the attack was coming for him he started descending to the ground. But Aengar knew his own limits and this woman was out of his reach.......... for now, Aengar submitted this woman was strong and smart at this moment he stood no chance.
[Exit]

13Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 26/02/15, 08:24 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was surprised when she saw him quite the fight. She thought he was going to fight much longer but she didn't know what he was thinking or why he did it so he couldn't really judge him. She just decided to give him a big smile then said, "I won't question why you're quitting the match but I'd love to fight you again someday." She truly meant what she said, she had enjoyed the match and wondered how much more fun she would have when they were both stronger in the future. She just decided she would go claim her prize. "Oh also if you have wanna hang out we could do that too."

[Exit]

14Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 26/02/15, 09:03 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero tilts her head toward Bahir as he sits next to her and offers him a vague smile. Somehow, she wasn’t surprised that the other Fanalis was here. He seemed to enjoy watching matches as much as she did. ”Mhm. I’m looking forward to seeing what they will do…”

As the Imuchakk magician forfeited the match, a tiny frown tilted Ayero’s lips. She was a bit disappointed at the outcome, and the match had been entertaining up until this point. It seemed clear that Merrze outclassed Aengar in combat, though the light mage did show promise. Regardless, she wasn’t surprised to see a coliseum veteran like Merrze come out with another win.

[Exit]

15Merrze Vs. Aengar Empty Re: Merrze Vs. Aengar 26/02/15, 09:47 pm

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku did watch the match of her dear new mother. i did lean agaisnt th e invisible wall. I was sitting on the edge of my seet. It was a really good match. I could see the Imchakk was a really strong mage and the angel he summoned was beautifull. Ku was a little sad becuase it was destroyed by fluffy. Ku did like the match alot. SHe kept cheering for Merrze. When i saw her opponent did give up i was a little dissepointed. Iwanted to see more. Mommy was so strong it was unbelievible. Iwanted to be strong too. I promised myself that i would do everhing to get stronger. I was not really suprised that Merrze had won. Her mom was the strongest and unbeatible. Ateast in Ku's imagination she was. I walked to the exit to catch up with my mom and go home together.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum