You are not connected. Please login or register

Fluffy [First pet Adoption]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 15/02/15, 11:56 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Fluffy [First pet Adoption] TEDMU99
Name: Fluffy
Tier: D
Type: Brute
Species: Refinoire
Speed:5m/s
Appearance: Fluffy is a large canine like creature standing at 2m on all fours and it has greyish fur with black spots on it. It has spikes surrounding the upper part of his body in the form of a mane then he has two large blade-like spikes on the side of his head. Near his lower back there is a spot where a saddle could possibly be mounted in the future so Merrze could ride it.
Passive Traits:

• Fire Gland- Fluffy has a gland inside it that let's it produce fire.
  • Unlocked at C tier
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked in Legendary Beast

Active Traits:

• Inferno Roar-Spending 5 stamina/magoi Fluffy produces fire in his mouth and bites an enemy dealing D-tier damage in an explosive wave away from him at 10 m/s. The explosion can be one to five meters in scale and it can be sustained for 5 magoi for every post it it used in up to 3 posts the cooldown is 5/6/7 posts depending on how long it is sustained.
  • Unlocked at Beta Tier
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked if Legendary Beast

Last edited by Merrze on 16/02/15, 03:31 am; edited 2 times in total

2Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Re: Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 16/02/15, 12:53 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

toss in scale for the active and indicate that it is on contact, please ^_^

Last edited by Ariella Negri on 16/02/15, 01:42 am; edited 1 time in total

3Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Re: Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 16/02/15, 01:42 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

edited it in.

4Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Re: Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 16/02/15, 01:43 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

im slightly challenged tonight.. it should have been a SCALE, not range... and should indicate that it is on impact from a bite

5Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Re: Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 16/02/15, 02:26 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

sorry, it's like 2 a.m, I was tired i edited that in one sec I'll fix it

6Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Re: Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 16/02/15, 03:23 am

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Since Fluffy is a Brute type beast, he is limited to close-range attacks. In certain cases you could produce a ranged effect, but it would require contact, as well as an 'elemental' active/passive. The effect would be more an explosion of said element. Tweaked the following active to give an example of ranged:

Code:
Inferno Roar-Spending 5 stamina/magoi Fluffy produces fire in his mouth and bites an enemy dealing D-tier damage in an explosive wave away from him at 10 m/s. The explosion can be one to five meters in scale and it can be sustained for 5 magoi for every post it it used in up to 3 posts the cooldown is 5/6/7 posts depending on how long it is sustained.

7Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Re: Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 16/02/15, 03:32 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I added that in and thanks for telling me, I was confused about it at first, then again it is late here.

8Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Re: Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 16/02/15, 05:52 am

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and priced at 40,000 Huang(10k for D-Tier, 10k for unique trait, x2 for second spec item). Bump when ready to purchase.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tEDMU99.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Fluffy
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Brute
[b]Species:[/b] Refinoire
[b]Speed:[/b]5m/s
[b]Appearance:[/b] Fluffy is a large canine like creature standing at 2m on all fours and it has greyish fur with black spots on it. It has spikes surrounding the upper part of his body in the form of a mane then he has two large blade-like spikes on the side of his head. Near his lower back there is a spot where a saddle could possibly be mounted in the future so Merrze could ride it.
[b]Passive Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*]Fire Gland- Fluffy has a gland inside it that let's it produce fire.
[*]Unlocked at C tier
[*]Unlocked at Alpha Tier
[*]Unlocked in Legendary Beast
[/list]
[b]Active Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*]Inferno Roar-Spending 5 stamina/magoi Fluffy produces fire in his mouth and bites an enemy dealing D-tier damage in an explosive wave away from him at 10 m/s. The explosion can be one to five meters in scale and it can be sustained for 5 magoi for every post it it used in up to 3 posts the cooldown is 5/6/7 posts depending on how long it is sustained.
[*]Unlocked at Beta Tier
[*]Unlocked if Legendary Beast
[/list]

9Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Re: Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 16/02/15, 09:43 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bump

10Fluffy [First pet Adoption] Empty Re: Fluffy [First pet Adoption] 16/02/15, 09:53 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved, added to vault, huang deducted~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum