The Girl in Red [Private/Merrze]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"We all have those moments in our lives were terrible things happen and I appreciate what you just told me. It takes a lot of courage to tell someone you jut met that kind of information. But things can get better if we try to live our life the best that we can." She tried her best to give him a comforting smile to make things seem a little happier. She didn't want to ruin their date by bringing up such depressing topics. She would feel bad if she made her apology to him end up terrible. She wanted him to feel comfortable while they were on this date, not him having to relieve his past.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi would give an encouraging nod as he started to focus more on his food.  He didn’t want to be all hyped up on alcohol on an empty stomach. It would be better if  he would have ate first. After a while,  Lagi managed to finished his food and proceeded to rink some more wine. He was definitely starting to feel it, people could tell by now when the king is a little tipsy. “ Ahhhhhh…” Lagi would take a big sigh as he sits back; the water came to take his bowl. “ This is pretty nice, its been a while since I had a chance to be social.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She noticed that he was getting a bit tipsy, she was hoping that he wasn't going to get to drunk because that wouldn't be very good. She could handle her alcohol but she wasn't sure about him. She was going to make sure he wouldn't' act too weird. She took a sip of her wine then ate the rest of her food. "It's good that you're having fun but make sure that you do't rink too much. You wouldn't want to end the fun before the date was over would you. I mean we can't do much more if you get drunk" She said this hoping that he would try to control his drinking but she had no idea if he really would but she would just have to hope.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Don’t worry about it, we can head out after this. “ Lagi would finish his wine and call for the waiter to get the bill. “You shouldn’t take me so Likely, I drink just about all the time, I’ll be totally fine. “ Lagi might worry some people but he was mostly a pro when it came to drinking. It’s not like he was a contest drinker or anything, it’s just that Lagi knew how to handle himself when he was intoxicated. “After this, is there anywhere else that you would want to go Merrze? We could go look at a coliseum match. To be honest, with the amount of fights I was in, I never really watched them.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well I guess we could go watch a fight at the Coliseum, I mean I've never watched one since I was always fighting people there or decapitating them." She finished what wine she had left and was ready to go see what type of match was going on in the coliseum. Since she had never really been on the viewing end she thought it would be a fun experience. Anyone who had seen her fights might find it strange to see her in the audience this time, hopefully she wouldn't scare off some people. Well she did now one thing, she was most likely going to have fun at the games, and that she has to pick up some fruit and eggs after the date.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The group would then start to head off to the coliseum , but the guards weren’t too keen on letting Lagi go through the crowd to take a civilian seat. “umm…. King lagi… the king has his own special seat in the coliseum bleachers…” Lagi had a sheepish smile, coming into realization that it was true. The last emperor had a seat, but he was gone now. In this case, it meant that LAgi has the seat now, it was pretty simple. “Come on Merrze, the next fight is starting.” Lagi would then lead Merrze in the royal coliseum booth in order to watch the coliseum fight with him.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She followed him without much worry. She wondered what type of fight they would be watching, the idea of an epic fight excited her a little but she would just wait and see. When she followed them they were going to a separate area to sit. She had forgot that he was the king and probably had his own special seats. She would feel weird sitting in a area reserved for royalty but that's what happens when you spend time with a king. People who saw her would probably think she looks out of place since she doesn't dress fancy so people could wonder why she was with the king, unless they knew his fondness for redheads. None of that mattered to her, she just wanted to have a fun time and enjoy her day. ""I can't wait to see what type of people will be fighting today."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A savage fight was going on in the coliseum at that moment. Two warriors that looked like close range fighters were really duking it out. Fights always seemed to be a little more entertaining when they are between fighters with a similar fighting style. The crowd was definitely into it, so was Lagi.” It really is a different feeling when you aren’t down there. Watching people risk their lives, there isn’t a hint of pressure to these people this I nothing more than a source of entertainment, those fighters are avoiding death by using the fullest extent of their abilities. “

One of the servants came and had a small bowl of grapes; it was one of Lagi’s favorite fruit. The servant girl gave Merrze a jealous glance when she walked past towards Lagi. When looking at him, she had a very bright smile. “Oh look.. Grapes. My favorite!” Lagi smiled as he servant girl started to feed him a little, but he kind of wondered if Merrze wanted anything. “Hey Merrze, do you want some too? They are my favorite, very sweet. It’s not meat, but nature’s bounty has its own kind of attraction to it. “

OOC: Ill get to the specialization tomorrow

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I'm always open to try new food, and if their you;re favorite then they must be pretty good." She had fun watching the match. Sure it was strange to watch a fight instead of being in one but it was still a good experience. She thought it was very intense. "I have got to agree with you, I mean most of the time it's like grrr I'm gonna kill you but now it's like go this guy. It definitely is a nice experience. It makes you realize how much joy you bring the people whenever you fight in a match doesn't it?" she said slightly giggling. She never did things to make herself happy but this was a good thing for her. It was relieving the stress that she had. She thought it was weird that she was on a date since she didn't now about those things very well.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi would share his grapes with Merrze as the fight continued, he wondered if she would even like them. “These are called red grapes; one of the best things about them is that they are seedless for the majority of the time. Trust me, its hard to enjoy anything when you have to watch out for the seeds and the bones. I mean, wouldn’t you be happy if the bones were just as chewy and edible as the meat?” The servant girl would then leave and lagi would give her a kind wave. “Yea, I know what you mean. The block heads are the worst.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She plopped some grapes in her mouth and she enjoyed their sweet taste. She could tell why they were the kings favorite food. It wasn't of course the best thing she had ever eaten but she did think that it was fairly good tasting. "Why thank you for that bit of information and the grapes are very tasty. I can see why you like them so much now." She turned back to the games and started to enjoy the sight. It looks as if he fight was about to end since one of them was about to finish the other. She wondered how people viewed her fights. She had mixed views about them but nonetheless she had fun. "So king is there anything else you want to do on this date now that the match is over." It was getting later in the day so she wasn't sure if he had anything to do.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

To be honest, I was playing hooky in a bit of my affairs. After this, I might have to cut our date shot and head back to the palace.” Lagi knew that he wasn’t really supposed to be hanging out today, but he still kind of felt that he needed some kind of break today. However, the break was over and the secretaries might have lost their patience with him by now.” When merrze and Lagi exited, Lagi would give merrze a bright smile. “You know, you didn’t necessarily have to agree with hanging out with me today, but I’m glad that you did.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze knew that the date was now over, she had fun and it was a great new experience for her and she was glad to have went on the date. "Sure I didn't have to but I thought it would be fun. I don't know a lot about these types of things. I do know that I had a lot of fun." She said happily, she then ave a smirk and said. "I'd definitely do this another time if you're up for it." She had hoped they could go on a date again but she wasn't going to get attached, she had fun hanging out with him. She was growing a little crush but it wouldn't overwhelm her. Though it did make her wonder if she would ever get married or something along those lines one day. She jokingly blew him a kiss then headed on her way back to the inn where she was living. Hopefully she could have more fun times.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum