Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: The Missing Daughters
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200XP/15,000 Huang
Job Overview: A Reim nobleman's four daughters have all been captured by a band of slave traders during a carefully planned out home invasion. Though they took some jewels and huang, those can be replaced. The nobleman is desperate to bring his daughter home safely before they disappear down the rabbit hole of the underground slave trade. Rescue the women, but be sure to harm none of them in the process!

Enemy Name: Slave Warden (x4)
Needed damage to take down: C
Abilities:
The Slave Warden sprints up to 9m/s
The Slave Warden uses a heavy cleaver which delivers C-Tier damage.
Deep Impact: Bringing his cleaver down with full force, the Slave Warden cuts into his opponent and deals C tier damage at 15 m/s.
Basic Parry: The Slave Warden uses a basic parry taught in the military, sliding an ability or attack that would deal C-Tier damage away from him/her at 10 m/s.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved~

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] The Missing Daughters
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200XP/15,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] A Reim nobleman's four daughters have all been captured by a band of slave traders during a carefully planned out home invasion. Though they took some jewels and huang, those can be replaced. The nobleman is desperate to bring his daughter home safely before they disappear down the rabbit hole of the underground slave trade. Rescue the women, but be sure to harm none of them in the process!

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Slave Warden (x4)
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Abilities:[/b]
The Slave Warden sprints up to 9m/s
The Slave Warden uses a heavy cleaver which delivers C-Tier damage.
[i]Deep Impact:[/i] Bringing his cleaver down with full force, the Slave Warden cuts into his opponent and deals C tier damage at 15 m/s.
[i]Basic Parry: [/i]The Slave Warden uses a basic parry taught in the military, sliding an ability or attack that would deal C-Tier damage away from him/her at 10 m/s.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum