Orie

[b]Name:[/b] Goo Trap
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 stamina/ 15 Stamina
[b]Beast Type: [/b]Tactician
[b]Range:[/b] 20 Meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description: [/b] Orie generates and shoots out a digestive gooey substance 7m in diameter at 25 m/s. This attack can be be executed from any exit point of lagi's body, including the pores. Anything caught will be in a C-Tier immobilization of 2 limbs for 2 posts and take C-Tier digestive damage. This technique, as a part of Orie, can be forced to end early by Lagi.

[b]Name:[/b] Kagune Wing
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 stamina
[b]Beast Type: [/b]Tactician
[b]Range:[/b] 20 Meters
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description: [/b] Orie generates a pair of black and red wings that are 3 1/2 meters in length and 2 meters in width that reside on Lagi's back at 25 m/s. They flap continuously at the speed of 25 m/s to create a razor wind 7 meters in scale that reaches up to 20 meters away at 25 m/s and deals B-Tier damage to anything in its path.

Bow of heaven

[b]Name:[/b] Hamon, Seeker
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Stamina / 15 for upkeep
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Bow of Heaven
[b]Element:[/b] Holy (Light+Life)
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 30 Meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi creates and fires off a light arrow that's 45.7 cm in length and width. The arrow moves at the speed of 20 m/s up to 30 meters, dealing B-Tier damage to a target. This light arrow's trajectory is controlled by Lagi's will. Lagi may sustain this ability in subsequent posts in order to continue to change direction of the arrow's movement or to fire a new arrow.

[b]Name:[/b] Hamon, Wave End
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Stamina
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Bow of Heaven
[b]Element:[/b] Holy (Light+Life)
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 30 Meters
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Posts
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi creates and fires off a light arrow that's 114.3 cm in length and 1.5 cm in width. The arrow moves at the speed of 20 m/s and covers the range of 30 meters. Upon contact, the arrow ignites into an AOE spread of holy damage that covers 15 meter diameter from where it landed for B-Tier damage at 20 m/s.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

kk were good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum