Side Effects of Torture [Plot/Garret]

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix's laughter turned to shock as a large ice fist protruded from the snow and smashed up some of his furniture. He let out a cry to protest Garret's actions when flowers sprung up beneath the snow and released an intoxicating fragrance. Before Azix could assault the half-naked blue magician dangling in the air, his annoyance turned to a content bliss. He fell back into the snow and let a sense of relaxation envelop him.

Comforted by the snow, Azix barely heard Ayero's words and it took a moment for him to grasp them. The image of Ayero and Ariella snogging made the orange magician grin. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a sack of gold and turned to the two girls. "How...How much to see this?" He started to pull out a few coins with drunken fingers before just tossing the sack to Ayero. "Take it! I want see!"

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ari giggled as she curled up against Ayero.

"Boys ARE dumb... they don't have boobs... and boobs are awesome."

Ari nuzzled against Ayero's chest just as Azix threw a bag of gold towards them, breaking out in another fit of giggles. Her laughing fit was not helped in the slightest at seeing Garret's undergarments and she pointed at him.

"I SEE GARRET'S UNDIEEEEEES."

She nudged the bag of gold at her feet with a foot, giggling again as she turned to look at Ayero.

"Look, Ayero... he... Azzy is gonna make you rich for stealing me away! He's a ad boyfriend... or does that make him a good boyfriend? I can't... cannnnot decide... I'm too happy to think he's baaaad. Azix, are you a baaaad boyfriend?"

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Azix's spell dissipated, Garret fell to the ground and konked his head. The blow caused him to drop his wand, and the snow slowly began to dissipate. The combination of the exertion of magoi, the alcohol in his body, and the strike on his head caused the man to really want to sleep. Leaving the wand on the floor, Garret crawled over to the couch he was near just moments ago, steering clear of broken furniture, and plopped himself onto the couch. Garret wasn't upset about having fallen, due to the flowers that Ariella had placed around the room.

He lay down upon the couch and kept his eyes towards the rest of the group. Unfortunately, the ringing took up a majority of the magician's attention, and he missed some of what was said. He began dozing off here and there as he watched Azix throw a coin purse towards Ayero.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero let out a loud laugh as Ariella agreed with her, following her line of sight to see the oddly positioned water mage. Snickering at the scene, Ayero rolled her head back in time to see Azix throw a pouch of coins at her, demanding to witness her steal his girlfriend away from him. She frowns at the thought, thinking Azix a bad boyfriend indeed for selling his girl so easily. ”You want me to…steal your woman?” Her words came out slow and slightly slurred with fatigue. Shrugging, Ayero grabs the sack of coins in one hand and rolls up onto her side, supported by her other elbow. Sliding both of her hands under Ari’s torso, she lifts both of them off of the ground. Carrying the other woman princess style, the Fanalis heads for the door, under the impression that Azix was paying for him to literally watch her ‘steal his girlfriend’.

Exiting the house, Ayero takes only a few steps before squinting into the distance, mentally calculating how far her own inn was from here. After coming to the conclusion that it was across town, she grunts before hobbling awkwardly back inside of the house and setting Ari down next to Azix. ” ‘M still keepin’ the coin, princess.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum