You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning for the Future [Travel, Imuchakk/Reim]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair finished packing up the rest of his belongings, and headed down the stairs. Himejojo stopped him before he could head out the door however, and assaulted him with a huge hug, nearly crushing the poor shepherd. "Oh, i'm going to miss you Altair. Now who will try out my test brews, and challenge Asisiak to fights?" He laughed, before handing Altair a barrel of his most famous brew, made with those lemons that Altair had discovered during his first days here. "Those folks down on the plains are sure to appreciate this, i think. It will probably be more popular down in a warmer climate. I wish you luck with your endeavors Altair. The tribes of the plains should be glad they have someone like you looking after them." Altair smiled. "Thank you, Himejojo. But i'm not done yet. There's still a few things i have to get done before i can head there. But i'm glad knowing that i have your support, it means a lot." Sharing another hug, Altair left the bartender's home for the last time and headed for the docks.

He had chartered a ship to Reim, having wanted to return there to check on a few things, as well as possibly get a meeting with King Lagi. There were some things he would like to discuss with the new King. Once everything was set up, they set sail, and headed for international waters. Altair was standing on the deck, when a very unusual thought struck him. "What will you do about love?" Frankly the thought startled Altair, he hadn't given any thought to the matter at all given how busy he was. First with the Sovereign, then Caim, the Slave Auction in Heliohapt, his training in Reim, and everything he did in Imuchakk. The closest he had gotten was that dance he had with the Fanalis girl, Ayero, during King Lagi's Coronation Ceremony. But that was merely for fun. The words he had used would've gotten him slapped anywhere else. Merely appropriate for something so over the top as a royal ball. But why was he thinking of this now? It had never troubled him before. Was it because he was heading back home? It wasn't as if there was anyone waiting for him there, and there wasn't anyone he'd met along the way that he had feelings for. He promised to put the thought away for another time. He would find someone to love when all this was over, after everything had calmed down. The boat pulled into the Reim port about a month later.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum