Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joa [NPC] Empty Joa [NPC] 20/12/14, 05:36 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Joa [NPC] 190154
Name: Joa Nasis
Personality: Being a monk formerly of an order stationed within Kou, he is a calm and patient man. He is quick to act but "easy on the trigger".
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Chestnut
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 135 lbs
Appearance:
Rukh Alignment: White
Special Traits: Bald
History: Roa doesn't remember much of his boring life before becoming a monk. He was born a peasant and stayed that way until he was 5. His father couldn't afford to keep him anymore and so he found a monastery that adopted Roa, teaching him both martial arts and a religion. When Roa was 15, the monastery had to disband due to monetary issues. Roa ended up a monk in several other orders until he was 23 which is when he joined the order within Kou. There he befriended Shinri who joined about the same time.

The two of them became friends and wanted to spread their new found martial arts to help the order survive by showing it off in the Strongest Under the Sun Tournament in Heliohapt. During that time, they met a strange man that gave the two of them magic tools. Joa's manipulated sound while Shinri's amplified power in one of his arms. They were told that if they got into a pinch that they should injure themselves with their magic tool in order to gain a much greater power to get out of said pinch. Shinri got into such a pinch and unleashed the full might of the magic tool, transforming him into a black demon. However, after being defeated, he died. After seeing what the magic tool did to Shinri, Joa threw his away and tried to explain the situation to the order of monks.

The order of monks in Kou kicked Joa out and left him to fend for himself after disgracing them. Joa felt shame and regret, but most of all, anger. Joa went back to Heliohapt in order to investigate Shinri's transformation further and try to find clues as to the whereabouts of the stranger that gave him and Shinri the cursed magic tools. One thing led to another and Joa met Zadi. Zadi tempered Joa's anger and the two of them now share a common goal; to rid this world of the black rukh.

Last edited by Zadi on 29/12/14, 06:41 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Joa [NPC] Empty Re: Joa [NPC] 20/12/14, 09:07 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This is a staff NPC and should not be listed as yours~

3Joa [NPC] Empty Re: Joa [NPC] 26/12/14, 06:05 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, got permission to use him (in case anybody was wondering) and now I have finished his NPC application~

finish bump

4Joa [NPC] Empty Re: Joa [NPC] 27/12/14, 06:51 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Spoke to Yaku about the NPC, and it turns out I was wrong in regards to some of the NPC's background. My apologies, Zadi, that was my fault. I'll be PMing you later with the correct information.

5Joa [NPC] Empty Re: Joa [NPC] 29/12/14, 06:41 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

is this correct?

6Joa [NPC] Empty Re: Joa [NPC] 31/12/14, 11:08 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yup yup ^_^ It's approved.