You are not connected. Please login or register

Detective Zadi! Episode 1.5 [Travel/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Due to special circumstances, it was time for Zadi to head over towards a Kingdom that Zadi was unfamiliar with. He had heard of it before but nothing else. Just the name. All the same, Zadi made his way via caravan. Nothing special. Zadi approached the caravan and asked if they were going to Heliohapt;

"Excuse me. Might you be heading towards Heliohapt? More specifically, are you off to visit the capitol?"

"Why yes! Well, not necessarily to visit. My family and I need a fresh start. The coronation was nice and all, but it didn't feel right. Ah! What am I babbling on about, hahaha! Do you wish to join us?"

"Thank you so much. I'll go ahead and compensate you-"

"No need. You seem to have a sword and shield, so how about this. Keep this caravan safe and I'll see to it that you get a free ride. Sound good?"

Zadi accepted with a handshake. It was a rather great deal to be honest. For both parties, too! Bodyguards can be expensive these days, so hiring a bodyguard by means of transportation exchange is a great price. As for Zadi, he didn't need to pay a thing! And so the once everything was on board, Zadi was asked to sit in the lead next to the person steering the caravan.

After a few hours, it started to get dark. It was the end of the day when the caravan shipped off, so it wasn't much of a surprise that it got dark. Zadi was told that they would continue even through the dark in ensure quick travel. At this point they were close to the border between Heliohapt and Reim. Zadi's duties seemed to be working as nobody has ambushed or tried to rob the caravan, yet.

Sunrise came and the caravan finally made it to a town in Heliohapt that was situated close to the border. The caravan stopped to take a short break while Zadi guarded all the belongings. When everyone got back, they gave Zadi some food and water and headed off again. This time, they wouldn't stop until they reached the capitol of Heliohapt!

And sure enough, it was nightfall again. This time, however, the caravan reached its final destination, the capitol of Heliohapt. It was a large looking city that seemed to be situated near a large body of water. An oasis perhaps? Either which way, it was desert city, something that Zadi was used to seeing as he was from Balbadd. Zadi got off the caravan and they parted ways;

"Thank you again for the ride! Hopefully you and your family can start a better life here!" Zadi then turned away and headed towards tavern in hopes of finding out more information about the man that turned into a demon.

400+/400 words

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum