1Zadi's Professions~ Empty Zadi's Professions~ 23/11/14, 04:40 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Specialization: Intelligence
Profession Title: Entertainer
Description: The Entertainer is capable of enchanting the attention of those that watch his performances, sometimes even being able to draw in those that are normally unlikely to enjoy live entertainment. The Entertainer, as the title implies, entertains the masses, or even just individuals, through the use of things such as oration, magic or other various props that could be commandeered for the viewing pleasure of others.
Profession Perks:

• In order to entertain large crowds, the Entertainer has the vocals skills to project his voice in various directions at varying frequencies.

• In order to keep his performances lively, the Entertainer can read the atmosphere of a crowd or even just singular individuals within a crowd.

• As an Entertainer should be able to do, he can capture the attention of crowds to the point where they are too enthralled to pay attention to their surroundings (Any Player Character or NPC ran by staff/another Player Character may choose to ignore this ability, as it pertains to crowds).

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Detective
Description: The Detective is one of the ultimate seekers of truth and can see through almost all deceptions in order to split a crime, or just a simple mystery, right in half. The Conman, however, is virtually immune to the Detective's truth seeking.
Profession Perks:

• The Detective's mind is molded to hold an overabundance of memories, and store them in a fashion that allows him to recall and piece together truths and/or clues. This allows the Detective to solve a mystery or break through elaborate, though not yet perfected, lies.

• In order to find hidden clues or truths, the Detective has increased perception of his surroundings. This allows for the picking out of misplaced items in a seemingly ordinary room.

Last edited by Zadi on 24/11/14, 09:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Zadi's Professions~ Empty Re: Zadi's Professions~ 23/11/14, 04:59 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Finish bump~

3Zadi's Professions~ Empty Re: Zadi's Professions~ 24/11/14, 09:27 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, with slight re-wording~

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b] Intelligence
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Entertainer
[b]Description:[/b] The Entertainer is capable of enchanting the attention of those that watch his performances, sometimes even being able to draw in those that are normally unlikely to enjoy live entertainment. The Entertainer, as the title implies, entertains the masses, or even just individuals, through the use of things such as oration, magic or other various props that could be commandeered for the viewing pleasure of others.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*]In order to entertain large crowds, the Entertainer has the vocals skills to project his voice in various directions at varying frequencies.

[*]In order to keep his performances lively, the Entertainer can read the atmosphere of a crowd or even just singular individuals within a crowd.

[*]As an Entertainer should be able to do, he can capture the attention of crowds to the point where they are too enthralled to pay attention to their surroundings (Any Player Character or NPC ran by staff/another Player Character may choose to ignore this ability, as it pertains to crowds).
[/list]

[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Detective
[b]Description:[/b] The Detective is one of the ultimate seekers of truth and can see through almost all deceptions in order to split a crime, or just a simple mystery, right in half. The Conman, however, is virtually immune to the Detective's truth seeking.
[list]
[*]The Detective's mind is molded to hold an overabundance of memories, and store them in a fashion that allows him to recall and piece together truths and/or clues. This allows the Detective to solve a mystery or break through elaborate, though not yet perfected, lies.

[*]In order to find hidden or truths, the Detective has increased perception of his surroundings. This allows for the picking out of misplaced items in a seemingly ordinary room.
[/list]

4Zadi's Professions~ Empty Perk Update 28/09/15, 02:48 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adding one of the new perks to my primary profession;

From this:

To this (in red):

5Zadi's Professions~ Empty Re: Zadi's Professions~ 28/09/15, 03:10 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Change approved ^_^

P.s.: Make sure it's in your vault, otherwise it doesn't count~

6Zadi's Professions~ Empty Changing Professions 29/09/15, 02:10 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Specialization: Intelligence
Profession Title: Detective
Description: The Detective is one of the ultimate seekers of truth and can see through almost all deceptions in order to split a crime, or just a simple mystery, right in half. A magician is more adept at being a detective due to the everyday puzzles that magic types and combos bring forth. The intellect necessary for creating new magics and seeing past illusions helps magicians become extraordinary truth seers.
Profession Perks:

• Memory Addict - The Detective's mind is molded to hold an overabundance of memories, and store them in a fashion that allows him to recall and piece together truths and/or clues. This allows the Detective to solve a mystery or break through elaborate, though not yet perfected, lies.

• Sleuth - In order to find hidden clues or truths, the Detective has increased perception of his surroundings. This allows for the picking out of misplaced items in a seemingly ordinary room or detailed eavesdropping across larger than average distances.

• Reduction in Job Word Count - Two jobs once a month (activity check) may receive a 25% word count reduction. A detective needs to be efficient if he wishes to catch a criminal before the clues run cold.

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Dungeon Runner
Description: The Dungeon Runner is the expert to go to if you want the power and wealth hidden within a dungeon. Not only does this professional run through dungeons with random clients, he has fun doing it. No matter who a client may be, the Dungeon Runner will get them to their goal.
Profession Perks:

• Tongue of the Torran - The Dungeon Runner must know the language of the Torran in order to efficiently conquer a dungeon's obstacles. However, learning a nearly dead language takes time and patients [2-3 Jobs for the Dungeon Runner to learn, and 2 consecutive activity checks with 1 thread spending 1 IC month with another member to teach the language]

• Cautionary Sense - The Dungeon Runner is always on high alert, thinking outside the box, and coming up with quick and efficient plans to get the client out of harm's way. This has given the professional a heightened sense of oncoming danger and a means to the quick identification of said danger's weaknesses [Slain, watched the slaying, reasoned with, or watched negotiations relating to at least 3 different dungeon-creatures in a single dungeon allows this to activate for that dungeon].

Last edited by Zadi on 30/09/15, 01:46 am; edited 1 time in total

7Zadi's Professions~ Empty Re: Zadi's Professions~ 30/09/15, 01:12 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

These are pretty much good to go. I'm going to change your perk for one of them to fit what I required for a prior person (Noir) in regards to learning the Torran language. 2-3 jobs, any tier, showing Zadi finding information on the Torran language and taking time to decipher it will be appropriate.

After that, teaching it to others would require 2 topics with that person, spending a minimum of 1 month per topic IC together teaching them, and having no more than 1 topic per activity check. This would require the training to be in consecutive activity checks, as learning a language isn't exactly easy stuff and we're going to start restricting the Torran language.

This will be the last profession that gets to learn the Torran language via perks, lol. We're going to start having chains where members can obtain ciphers (anyone who was already approved to learn the language is grandfathered in, of course, including yourself).

I'm pretty sure the 2nd perk was meant to be 3 interactions in a dungeon allows you to learn about how that dungeon's creatures would act, so I just clarified it by adding a bit:

[Slain, watched the slaying, reasoned with, or watched negotiations relating to at least 3 different dungeon-creatures in a single dungeon allows this to activate for that dungeon]

If everything is cool, it is approved~ Of course, the information Solomon's Proxy provides is dependent on the person actually writing it, but if you ever feel the information provided doesn't seem right just let me know. We'll give a small advantage, but we won't give you an overwhelming one in order to make things fair with other members lol.

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b] Intelligence
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Detective
[b]Description:[/b] The Detective is one of the ultimate seekers of truth and can see through almost all deceptions in order to split a crime, or just a simple mystery, right in half. A magician is more adept at being a detective due to the everyday puzzles that magic types and combos bring forth. The intellect necessary for creating new magics and seeing past illusions helps magicians become extraordinary truth seers.
[list]
[*][i]Memory Addict[/i] - The Detective's mind is molded to hold an overabundance of memories, and store them in a fashion that allows him to recall and piece together truths and/or clues. This allows the Detective to solve a mystery or break through elaborate, though not yet perfected, lies.

[*][i]Sleuth[/i] - In order to find hidden clues or truths, the Detective has increased perception of his surroundings. This allows for the picking out of misplaced items in a seemingly ordinary room or detailed eavesdropping across larger than average distances.

[*][i]Reduction in Job Word Count[/i] - Two jobs once a month (activity check) may receive a 25% word count reduction. A detective needs to be efficient if he wishes to catch a criminal before the clues run cold.
[/list]

[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Dungeon Runner
[b]Description:[/b] The Dungeon Runner is the expert to go to if you want the power and wealth hidden within a dungeon. Not only does this professional run through dungeons with random clients, he has fun doing it. No matter who a client may be, the Dungeon Runner will get them to their goal.
[list]
[*][i]Tongue of the Torran[/i] - The Dungeon Runner must know the language of the Torran in order to efficiently conquer a dungeon's obstacles. However, learning a nearly dead language takes time and patients [2-3 Jobs for the Dungeon Runner to learn, and 2 consecutive activity checks with 1 thread spending 1 IC month with another member to teach the language]

[*][i]Cautionary Sense[/i] - The Dungeon Runner is always on high alert, thinking outside the box, and coming up with quick and efficient plans to get the client out of harm's way. This has given the professional a heightened sense of oncoming danger and a means to the quick identification of said danger's weaknesses [Slain, watched the slaying, reasoned with, or watched negotiations relating to at least 3 different dungeon-creatures in a single dungeon allows this to activate for that dungeon].
[/list]

Let me know if you're cool with these.

8Zadi's Professions~ Empty Re: Zadi's Professions~ 30/09/15, 01:45 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yeah, looks good to me. Adding to vault~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum