Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Zanzibar [Update] Spider_Hugs_by_hellcorpceo
Name: Zanzibar
Tier: C-Tier
Type: Tactician
Species: Spider
Speed: 7m/s
Appearance: Zanzibar is an adorable furry white spider about half a meter long (1.6 feet) and nine-tenths of a meter wide (3 foot), including the legs. It produces webs from a gland in its rear. Zanzibar has tiny fibers on his legs called Scopulae, which allow him to traverse most surface with ease at various angles, upside-down, vertical, etc.
Passive Traits:

• Healing Fluid - Has a special organ that produces a fluid with healing properties. Requires the use of abilities to utilize.
  • Poison Fluid - Has a special organ that produces a venom. Requires the use of abilities to utilize.
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked at Omega Tier
  • Unlocked in Legendary Beast

Active Traits:

• Webbed-Net - [D-Tier][5 Stamina][1 Post Duration][5 Post Cooldown] Zanzibar launches a circular web with a three meter radius in a direction at 15 m/s over 7m. The web will immobilize one limb for two posts.
  • Unlocked at Beta Tier
  • Unlocked at Omega Tier
  • Unlocked if Legendary Beast

2Zanzibar [Update] Empty Re: Zanzibar [Update] 10/11/14, 11:54 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Buying that tertiary for Dominance? Cool.

J/k. I know it's because your beast didn't have a descriptor on its size and what it was. Also, your spider shot didn't have the appropriate scale on it. 3 meters diameter, not radius. Fixed that though.

Approved:

Code:

[center][img(400px,600px)]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/219/1/7/Spider_Hugs_by_hellcorpceo.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Zanzibar
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Tactician
[b]Species:[/b] Spider
[b]Speed:[/b] 7m/s
[b]Appearance:[/b] Zanzibar is an adorable furry white spider about half a meter long (1.6 feet) and nine-tenths of a meter wide (3 foot), including the legs. It produces webs from a gland in its rear. Zanzibar has tiny fibers on his legs called Scopulae, which allow him to traverse most surface with ease at various angles, upside-down, vertical, etc.
[b]Passive Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Healing Fluid[/b] - [i]Has a special organ that produces a fluid with healing properties. Requires the use of abilities to utilize.[/i]
[*][b]Poison Fluid[/b] - [i]Has a special organ that produces a venom. Requires the use of abilities to utilize.[/i]
[*]Unlocked at Alpha Tier
[*]Unlocked at Omega Tier
[*]Unlocked in Legendary Beast
[/list]
[b]Active Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Webbed-Net[/b] - [i][D-Tier][5 Stamina][1 Post Duration][5 Post Cooldown] Zanzibar launches a circular web with a three meter diameter in a direction at 15 m/s over 7m. The web will immobilize one limb for two posts.[/i]
[*]Unlocked at Beta Tier
[*]Unlocked at Omega Tier
[*]Unlocked if Legendary Beast
[/list]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum