A Greeting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Greeting Empty A Greeting 08/11/14, 09:53 am

Zachariah

Zachariah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Greetings and salutations goers of roleplay, staff members, and administrative bodies of all sorts. Many of you may remember me as that man with the eloquent vocabulary, others may wonder why some new guy showed up and suddenly is C-Rank, and has 33 posts and a metric tonne of money.

Either way, I'll inform you that I'm a member, a few months old, but I fell out of activity for some reason or another. I'm returning, for one reason or another, and while my goals will definitely take much longer for me to achieve, I'll have to deal with my own indiscretion. I hope that you'll accept me back, and I'll make sure you aren't disappointed in my quality as a member again.

2A Greeting Empty Re: A Greeting 08/11/14, 10:25 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hiya~ Be sure to read the rules. A lot has changed since you left, and 2 new Specializations have been added.

Hope you enjoy your re-visit~

3A Greeting Empty Re: A Greeting 08/11/14, 11:13 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome back~ I hope you stick around this time and find yourself enjoying your second stay here at Magi World Very Happy

4A Greeting Empty Re: A Greeting 08/11/14, 03:14 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome back! Be sure to read up on the specializations and ability changes, as a LOT has changed and you will need to have ALL of your abilities (trained and not trained) reapproved~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum