Magnostadt Jobs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magnostadt Jobs Empty Magnostadt Jobs 03/03/14, 01:23 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'm not looking to take on all these missions at once. I just want to get them approved ahead of time. I will only ever be in 2 missions at once and will wait till those missions are graded/approved before taking on others.

NOTE: Some of these jobs are listed in RED which indicate they can only be done while the Dungeon Marax is still raised.

Job Name: Watch The Perimeter(Repeatable)
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Magnostadt
Job Rewards: 100xp | 5,000 Huang
Job Overview: The Chancellor was clear in his instructions. The Dungeon was to be ignored. That meant people who were interested in investigating it had to be encouraged to turn their eyes and interests elsewhere. Make sure no one approaches the dungeon and repel any violators using force if necessary.

Spoiler:

Job Name: Suppress The Goi Riots
Job Overview: Several non-magicians have gathered outside to demand the magician's help them with their farms as this year's rains have not been favorable. They are on the verge of getting violent and need to be handled with carefully. Appease the Goi by helping them or subdue the rioters by force.

Spoiler:

Job Name: Flight Racing: Part I[Repeatable]
Job Rank: D
Job Rewards: 50xp | 3,000 Huang
Job Overview: Several young magician's who have mastered the basic flight spell have arranged for a race through the city. The rules are simple! From start to finish the Magician must remain flying and any who touch the ground are disqualified. No using magic on other racers and no straying from the pre-determined path. You only need to be in third place to win the prize, but who doesn't want a gold medal?

Spoiler:

Job Name: Flight Racing: Part II[Repeatable]
Job Overview: The last race went so well that a second race has been organized. A grand prize is being offered to the magicians who can manage to grasp first place! Using magic directly on your opponent is strictly forbidden, but using it on the environment to make obstacles or yourself is allowed. The only other rule is that the magician's participating must remain flying for the duration of the race. Landing on solid ground equals a disqualification.

Spoiler:

---Code---

Code:
[color=red][b]Job Name:[/b] Watch The Perimeter(Repeatable)
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Location:[/b] Magnostadt
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 100xp | 5,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] The Chancellor was clear in his instructions. The Dungeon was to be ignored. That meant people who were interested in investigating it had to be encouraged to turn their eyes and interests elsewhere. Make sure no one approaches the dungeon and repel any violators using force if necessary.

[spoiler][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Nosy Orange Magician "Mikael"
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Projected Mist[/i] ~ A light magic and strength magic illusions which uses water to reflect light and strength magic to bend it. The result is a projected hologram of the user which can be cast anywhere within 30ms of the caster. Only A rank magicians or higher can see through the illusion at a glance, but since it can't interact with the world or make sound even a D rank character could eventually figure it out.

[i]Piercing Beam[/i] ~ A C-tier light spell which produces a beam of light from the users staff. The beam will penetrate through flesh half way to the bone leaving a burned wound in its wake.

[i]Quake[/i] ~ A C-tier strength magic spell where the user slams their staff on the ground and shout. The strength magic amplifies the force and sends it outward from the magician in w wall of force that covers a 5 meter fan in front of them. Being hit with this wall of force can crack bone on impact and knock a target back up to 3 meters.[/spoiler][/color]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Suppress The Goi Riots
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Several non-magicians have gathered outside to demand the magician's help them with their farms as this year's rains have not been favorable. They are on the verge of getting violent and need to be handled with carefully. Appease the Goi by helping them or subdue the rioters by force.

[spoiler][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Rioting Non-Magician x 40
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] D
[b]Abilities:[/b] They are armed with pitch forks and other farming tools. Each farmer can deal D rank damage with their attacks. Only 20 of the 40 farmers need to be defeated before they will all run away.

OR

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Dry Crops x 20
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] D | Water Only
[b]Abilities:[/b] It is a plant in the ground and can only grow. All it needs is some water to quench its thirst and it can grow into a fine ingredient.[/spoiler]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Flight Racing: Part I[Repeatable]
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 50xp | 3,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Several young magician's who have mastered the basic flight spell have arranged for a race through the city. The rules are simple! From start to finish the Magician must remain flying and any who touch the ground are disqualified. No using magic on other racers and no straying from the pre-determined path. You only need to be in third place to win the prize, but who doesn't want a gold medal?

[spoiler]Race up to 6 NPC magicians who all have the same C rank flight spell. You might not be able to cast spells on each other, but each will be trying to use magic in his or her own way to gain an advantage since all racers have the same base speed. Outsmart the other magician's and use your magic in a way that will ensure you get at least 3rd place.[/spoiler]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Flight Racing: Part II[Repeatable]
[b]Job Overview:[/b] The last race went so well that a second race has been organized. A grand prize is being offered to the magicians who can manage to grasp first place! Using magic directly on your opponent is strictly forbidden, but using it on the environment to make obstacles or yourself is allowed. The only other rule is that the magician's participating must remain flying for the duration of the race. Landing on solid ground equals a disqualification.

[spoiler][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Ace Flying Magician "Ithmal"
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Abilities:[/b] A strength magician extremely confident in his flying skills. He will only use the B-tier flight spell allowing him to move through the air at 10m/s. You must use at least 1 B-tier worth of spells in obstacles for the ace magician in order to finish ahead of him.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Yakuroro on 03/03/14, 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Magnostadt Jobs Empty Re: Magnostadt Jobs 03/03/14, 08:08 pm

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

First mission approved.

Second one is not allowed.

Regarding your third one the only problem I see is that it seems more like a D tier mission.

Regarding your last mission I think that you must state all 6 mp and their magical abilities.

3Magnostadt Jobs Empty Re: Magnostadt Jobs 03/03/14, 09:54 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Suppressing the Goi Riots: This job requires a total of 10 D rank attacks or spells which is impossible for any character under C rank to perform as it would consume all of his/her magoi/stamina leaving them to die from magoi depletion.

It sounds kind of easy at first, but I think it matches the difficulty of a C rank. If you still don't think so then what addition would you suggest to get it up there?

Flight Racing: Meant to mark this one as repeatable. The reason why I did not specify them before is because I figured each time someone does this job the mages racing would be different. This mission is more for rpers to get creative with magic and flight than it is for them to throw the correct number of tiered spells at bad guys. If that's still no good just say the word and I'll delete it like I did the 2nd mission :3

4Magnostadt Jobs Empty Re: Magnostadt Jobs 03/03/14, 10:02 pm

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

C-ranks are expected to be completed by C-ranks. That mission is far to easy for a C-rank. Make the amount 15-20. The reason why it would be D is because not all D-rank spells can just take one person out. Also some D-ranks may have C-rank spells enabling them to end this mission in a breeze. Put some difficult in it. 10 would be far too easy to take out. 20-15 is a solid number. You also never stated each farmer could be taken out by a D-rank. Since they were all human I'm thinking that a few punches here and there and they are TKO.

Okay for the second one if your going to leave the creativity up to the rper make it a D-rank. C-ranks should be missions that have some difficulty. Literally you can have the people flying use D-ranks the entire time or spells strictly elementally weak or weak against you.

5Magnostadt Jobs Empty Re: Magnostadt Jobs 03/03/14, 10:18 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Made the numbers 20 because I realize you're right. There are spells that can hit multiple targets. Herpa derp on my part.

Changed the race to D-tier and added a C ranked version with an "Ace Flyer" Magician as the primary opponent.

6Magnostadt Jobs Empty Re: Magnostadt Jobs 06/03/14, 12:44 pm

Taiyo

Taiyo
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hrm. Approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum