You are not connected. Please login or register

Lonley Children [Mission|Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lonley Children [Mission|Solo] Empty Lonley Children [Mission|Solo] 01/10/14, 02:00 pm

Eliza

Eliza
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was getting late in the Reim Empire while Eliza was still on the streets, wandering around with not much to do. She had just visited the Reim Empire a while ago. She usually lived in Heliohapt, together with her parents and grandparents, but it was time for her to leave her safe home simply to see and travel the world and learn as much about magic as possible. For the most time during her travels she was alone and while it was rather weird to not be close to her family, she had gotten used to it. Besides that, Eliza still had her Alter Ego Ymir, a second voice that would always appear within her mind here and then. She had been living with Ymir ever since she discovered her Magic and it wasn’t the same without her so Eliza didn’t minded that little bit of accompany. “Do you have any plans left for today?” She would ask but Eliza shook her head. “Not really. But earning some money would be great. But it is already getting late, where would I get some money now?” She wondered while walking through the streets. She stopped at a small store and picked up a peach. She paid for it and started eating it while wandering around. Suddenly, she saw an old lady that was waving at her. Eliza shrugged and walked over to her. “How can I help you, Grandma?” The old Lady smiled at her. “Are you a Wizard? Are you traveling around?” Eliza nodded and followed the old Lady as she was heading towards a small building. “I take care of a bunch of orphans. They are poor children without parents. From time to time I tell them a story or entertain them, but I don’t always have the time for that. Why don’t you go and tell them a few magican stories and stuff like that? I will pay you for it of course.” Eliza thought about it for a moment and then nodded. “Sure, why not.” She would then enter the small room where around 10 children were sitting and looked up to her. She introduced herself and would then start telling them stories. She started with a few typical children stories from Heliohapt. Since these children lived in Reim they probably wouldn’t know about them. Then she would tell them stories about Magnostadt and what she had been through while she was there, trying to study Magic, followed by historys and legends about these so called dungeons, that even Eliza didn’t knew much about, but tried to find out more about them. They spended the night together while Eliza kept on telling them stories and entertained them. It’s been a while since Eliza had spend that much time which children but she clearly enjoyed it. The next morning, before the children woke up, the old Lady would then give Eliza like she had promised it a bit money and thanked her for her help. Eliza left the small house and continued to travel through Reim.

500+ Words
Mission Completed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum