You are not connected. Please login or register

Corrupting Orphans can be fun! [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Info:

Lance walked through Heliohapt with a evil smirk on his face. He hadn't caused any trouble since the events at the slave auctions were his life had cost many.

He had his hands in his pockets and looked around at the busy streets. People were crying and they looked sad because of the bombing at the auctions. He looked at them all with a smirk "It was good that people now feel what I have felt for many years now..." he thought to himself as he looked around and saw a little kid with a cold look on his face walk into a building.

Lance calmly followed the boy into the building. The building was made out of Yellow bricks made of sand and the door made of dark brown wood. It wasn't a big building so Lance became surprised that there was a bunch of kinds in there. They all looked sad and lonely.

[155/500]

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

The kids noticed Lance as soon as he walked in and they all crowded around him confusingly. He sighed as he kind of felt sorry for these kids and opened his mouth to say something "I will be looking after you guys today..." he muttered as he sat down near the closest wall and opened a book. He motioned for the Orphans to come near with a slight evil smirk "I am going to read you a poem..." he muttered as he stared down at the book and started to read.

The poem was a more darker poem than the ones that the kids were used to but they sort of felt a connection with the poem and smiled.

[275/500]

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance smiled at the kids and it was the first time he had actually smiled in a long time. The Orphans reminded him of the kids he used to take care of when he was younger. He stood up and clapped his hands "Alright who wants to play a game?" he asked the kids with a excited tone. Something had come over him as he hung out with the Orphans and he was not acting normal. The kids all smiled and let out shouts of joy as he nodded "OK how about tag!" he said as he closed his eyes and pointed to a random child "your it!" he laughed as he ran around the building as the kids laughed and ran around as well.

This went on for an hour or so until they were all collapsed on the ground and out of breath. Lance sat on the ground with his head leaned against it so that he could see the ten kids. One of the kids walked up to him "Lance we are a bit hungry..." the kid muttered as Lance smiled "Alright then." he said as he stood up and walked into the dusty kitchen.

[473/500]

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance spent a long time making soup for the kids. It was hard with the food they did have in stock but he managed to make decent food for them. As they were eating Lance brought up the subject of the adults looking after them and the kids looked a bit sad "They left..." one of them muttered as Lances smile faded "What do you mean?" he asked as he set down his spoon. The kid shook a little "They left about a year ago...". Lance closed his fist "You know what? How would you like to live with me?" he asked the kids with a warm smile "I may be evil and filled with hate but I sense a hate of humanity in you guys to." he told them. The kids looked at each other and smiled before nodding eagerly.

Lance couldn't believe it worked. He now had followers who looked at him like he was a God and that is how Lanceism was formed! Lance would look at the kids "Every family needs a name count." he said with a smile.

[656/500]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum