Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Prismatic Dagger[50,000] 200px-NordicDaggerofFrostDamage
Name: Prismatic Dagger
Tier: C
Type: Dagger
Magic Type: Crystal [Strength + Heat]
Appearance: A 30cm long dagger carved from a pale crystal ore and polished down to a smoot surface. The dagger has a one handed grip and is engraved with a magic circle at its pommel.
Function:

• Allows the user to use parry abilities on light magic spells, regardless of their size or area of effect at a cost of 5 magoi. The cost is paid on top of the stamina cost of the parry ability.
  • By paying 20 magoi, the wielder can stab the dagger into the ground and raise a 10mx10m wall in front of themselves that is 1m thick. The wall requires C-tier damage to destroy and is capable of reflecting up to 1 B-tier light spell back at its source.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

2Prismatic Dagger[50,000] Empty Re: Prismatic Dagger[50,000] 18/08/14, 11:46 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I would like to make this purchase.

If somebody else really wants this, and can get the money for it within the next 4 days, let me know and I'll probably be willing to run a deal with you. I'll be selling it back at a slightly higher price than what it's at right now though, because the utility on defending against light spells is super strong, even though we only have a couple of light mages.

If you really want this, but cannot make the money in the next 4 days, that's cool, I'd be willing to give it up once I'm able to get my B tier magic weapon from my Str. Spec. Just shoot me a message once that happens or is close to happening, and I'll sell it.

3Prismatic Dagger[50,000] Empty Re: Prismatic Dagger[50,000] 18/08/14, 06:02 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

So are you purchasing it now? Or waiting 4 days? I'm confused T.T

4Prismatic Dagger[50,000] Empty Re: Prismatic Dagger[50,000] 18/08/14, 10:00 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Purchasing it now. If anyone wants it, and they can come up with the money in 4 days, I'll consider selling it back into the market for 50k, on the condition that they run a mission with me or do something IC with me for them to have convinced me to give them the blade.

5Prismatic Dagger[50,000] Empty Re: Prismatic Dagger[50,000] 18/08/14, 10:02 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Purchase Approved, Huang Deducted
Code:
[center][img]http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/skyrim.gamepedia.com/thumb/8/8b/NordicDaggerofFrostDamage.png/200px-NordicDaggerofFrostDamage.png?version=df1411a04aa9d8a364a5a6b25941687d[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Prismatic Dagger
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Dagger
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Crystal [Strength + Heat]
[b]Appearance:[/b] A 30cm long dagger carved from a pale crystal ore and polished down to a smoot surface. The dagger has a one handed grip and is engraved with a magic circle at its pommel.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]Allows the user to use parry abilities on light magic spells, regardless of their size or area of effect at a cost of 5 magoi. The cost is paid on top of the stamina cost of the parry ability.
[*]By paying 20 magoi, the wielder can stab the dagger into the ground and raise a 10mx10m wall in front of themselves that is 1m thick. The wall requires C-tier damage to destroy and is capable of reflecting up to 1 B-tier light spell back at its source.
[/list]

[b]*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots[/b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum