Armor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Armor Empty Armor 13/08/14, 08:41 pm

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

So since there has been interest in having armor, I propose that Strength Specialization users can use one of their weapon slots to purchase armor. It would follow the item rules for Melee Weapons as outlined below:

When faced against abilities each item, minus the shield type and the range type, will be able to withstand two attacks of that items tier before breaking [Meaning an A tier sword could withstand 1 Omega tier attack, 2 Alpha tier attacks, 4 Beta Tier attacks, and so on and so forth.]

When it comes to items clashing with each other they will follow the chat from below. Each item will have a set amount of defensive points and offensive power.

Melee and Range Weapon’s Offensive Power || Defensive Power
D-Tier: 10 || 50
C-Tier: 20 || 100
B-Tier: 40 || 200
A-Tier: 80 || 400
Omega-Tier: 100 || 800

If the armor breaks in thread, it would need to be repaired like any other weapon, separating it from a magician's Borg. The repair rules would follow the normal item repair rules:

Repairing items is a lot like training and traveling. You write up a certain amount of words in order to repair a weapon to a certain tier:

D-Tier: 500 Words
C-Tier: 1,000 Words
B-Tier: 1,500 Words
A-Tier: 2,000 Words

2Armor Empty Re: Armor 13/08/14, 09:09 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thanks for going over my head when I already told you no. Armor will not be added. I don't care if everyone and their dog wants armor.

Strength Specs already have the best defensive capabilities within the system and do not need more defensive capabilities. This also makes the advantages the Borg offers even less unique and worthwhile as it is the only passive defense on the forum. There are other balance issues at play as well and in the end while it would be nice to have, people will survive without it.

I didn't tell you that I wouldn't be allowing armor on a whim.

3Armor Empty Re: Armor 13/08/14, 09:10 pm

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Just offering suggestions since it is in canon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum