IM here, time to party xD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IM here, time to party xD Empty IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 01:00 pm

Draven

Draven
D-Tier
D-Tier

Good day, morning or evening. It depends when you see this Post.
My name as you can see is Draaaaaaaven. Heroic 
Im come here with a friend, well he discovered the RPG Forum and told me its a awesome.
It think the same, this Magi Rpg is awesome Embarassed 
Cant wait to do my Chara and play, so shout out to Darius. He is the best bro ever :D.

Hope we get alonge,
Darius the Flamingo hueheuhue.

2IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 03:04 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oh god it's Doffy! Kill it with fir-

Beaten 

Err...welcome to the forum, I'm Yaku the head admin. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

3IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 03:10 pm

Draven

Draven
D-Tier
D-Tier

Love him  Very Happy  hahahaha :P

I will ofc :D And hey yaku good to meet ya

4IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 07:28 pm

Dariuso

Dariuso
D-Tier
D-Tier

You just seriously called him Draven! xD.. that idea was a joke man.

Anyways welcome here bro! :P Can't wait to post with you. I would ask questions but well.. I know pretty much everything about you.  Cool 

5IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 07:33 pm

Draven

Draven
D-Tier
D-Tier

`Cause were bros xD yea you cokcy *hust* :'D  Shuddap!

6IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 07:52 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Now, now, play nice. Or else I'll use my illusion powers to make you both make out due to thinking each other are sexy ladies. Then I shall have Lexiara and Ayero film the whole thing for their Yaoi collection.

Bwahaha 

7IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 08:16 pm

Draven

Draven
D-Tier
D-Tier

Oho someone here has some fetishes  Cool 
Nah were good, just brothers :'D

8IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 08:22 pm

Dariuso

Dariuso
D-Tier
D-Tier

Plis no.. there is too much RL Yaoi of me (okay it's just Turth or Dare kissing and there always was at least one asshole making a picture).

9IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 08:30 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the forum, Draven!

Don't let Yaku intimidate you. I don't even know how to work a video camera.

10IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 13/08/14, 08:31 pm

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

but i do! :D

11IM here, time to party xD Empty Re: IM here, time to party xD 14/08/14, 09:12 am

Draven

Draven
D-Tier
D-Tier

I dont know why we are still disscusing this, i said NO  I See How It Is! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum