You are not connected. Please login or register

Helping Out Ishaq, Again! [job/solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Description:

Lexi skipped to the forge after she saw the posting from Ishaq for another ore run. It seemed his driver was sick pretty often. When she came in sight of the Forge, Ishaq was already outside, checking on the horse and buggy and looking out for anyone responding to the job posting. Ishaq saw the girl and gave a friendly wave.

“Morning, Miss Lexi. You here for the ore job?”

She nodded enthusiastically, a bounce in her step as she came to stand next to him. “Yes, sir! I feel bad that your driver keeps getting sick. I hope he feels better soon. I should bring him some soup!”

Ishaq laughed and ruffled the feline ears on her head. “Well, aren’t you full of energy today, little Miss!”

She grinned brightly and nodded. Ishaq chuckled before sobering up slightly. “If you do this, I want you to be careful. There is a bandit camp near the mine. I don’t want you getting hurt!”

She put on a serious face and nodded in understanding. “Don’t worry about me, sir. I will be okay!” He seemed a bit uncertain but nodded her towards the buggy and she climbed up and urged the horse forward. She was a little worried about the bandit camp, but she was confident she could handle herself.

[219/1000]

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

The trip was a quiet one and she was sad she had been unable to find Ilirran to help her. The man had been nice company for the last job and she was not afraid to admit the help with the ore had been really nice. She shrugged off the disappointment and continued down the road. She made note of a small camp along the side of the road, but it seemed empty and so she kept on to the mine. She did not notice the three sets of eyes that followed her progress along the road or the whispers of waiting until she was on her way back.

Once at the mine, she spoke to one of the guards, showing him the order from Ishaq and gave the man a nod when he waved her in the direction of the area she needed to go to. She stopped the horse next to a few boxes of ore, waving at the miners bringing more up from the mine for her. Loading the ore was a chore, the large boxes quite heavy. The miners took pity on the small girl and helped her to load the ore in the buggy and she thanked them profusely. She knew it would have taken her hours, so she was grateful for any help she could get. Once the buggy was full, she made her way back to the main road, the guard stopping her for a moment to warn her of bandits along the road. She pulled out her bow and gave him a smile to show she was prepared to defend herself and he gave a nod and waved her on her way.

[499/1000]

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lexi made sure to keep her bow at hand, an arrow already resting and prepared. The horse knew the road enough that she did not have to direct it with the reins, so she was able to stay vigilant. She had not gone too far when she noticed a shadow cast from the ledge of rocks near the road and she narrowed her eyes. She pulled the bowstring taut and kept a careful eye on the shadows. Three bandits with swords in their hands jumped from the ledge approximately 20m in front of the buggy and she quickly assessed the situation.

Her first goal was to at least reduce their numbers by any means. Taking careful aim, she targeted the bandit in the middle with her Paralyzing Shot, aiming for his sword arm and releasing the bow, the arrow traveling at 15m/s towards him, his cohorts on either side preventing him from dodging to the side. The arrow lodged in the nerve at the juncture of shoulder and arm, dealing D-tier damage and paralyzing the arm, causing his sword to fall to the ground. She quickly launched another arrow, striking the middle bandit once more with an arrow traveling at 10m/s and dealing D-tier damage.

The other bandits stared at their comrade for a moment, giving her time to notch another arrow, this one tipped in the dangerous new poison she had concocted. By the time they realized she wouldn’t be such an easy target, she was launching the Poison Arrow forward. The arrow traveled at 25m/s towards the bandit on the left, landing the shot in his leg and dealing B-tier damage. The bandit fell to the ground in agony and she turned to the last bandit.

Abilities Used:

[Stamina 160/200]
[Ammo 9/10]
[787/1000]

Last edited by Lexiara on 22/07/14, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

She wasted no time in notching another arrow on her bow, releasing it at 10m/s at the last bandit who was now only 10m away, dealing D-tier damage and only slightly slowing his progress. She used Dash to put more distance between them. She traveled at 10m/s to a spot about ten meters from the road, almost tripping out of the buggy in her haste but landing safely. She quickly pulled another arrow, launching it at 10m/s again and missing the mark, making her curse. He was now only ten meters away and she fumbled with another arrow for a split second before it was flying towards him at 10m/s and striking him again for D-tier damage, finally causing him to falter and go down.

She gave a sigh of relief as she rushed back to the horse, checking to make sure the animal was not hurt and the cargo was still in place. Satisfied that everything was in one piece, she made sure to pull the bandits from the road. When she had the road clear, she climbed back into the buggy and headed back for town. The rest of the trip was quiet and peaceful and she allowed the horse to graze at some brush beside the road on the way back. When she arrived back at the forge, she could see the look of relief on Ishaq’s face, the man had obviously been worried about her. She assured him she was fine as she brought the buggy to the forge for him and promised to bring him some soup for his sick driver.

Name: Dash
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Stamina
Weapon Type: N/A
Class Supplementary
Range: 10 meters
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Lexiara dashes in a given direction over 10 meters traveling at 10m/s in an effort to avoid an attack or to gain a better vantage point to launch an attack.

[Stamina 150/200]
[Ammo 6/10]
[1053/1000]
[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum