Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gungnir Empty Gungnir 19/07/14, 11:56 pm

Kirby

Kirby
D-Tier
D-Tier

Name: Gungnir
Tier: D
Type: Polearm (Classification: Spear/Longspear)
Appearance:
The length of the spear in total is 15'ft (457.2cm). The dimensions of the spearhead are as follows: the spearhead being 1'ft. (30.48 cm) long, with the bottom of the spearhead being 4 inches(10.16 cm) wide and 3/4 inch (1.91 cm) thick which tapers off into a point at the end, creating an almost pyramid type shape. The weapon is made of steel, and the shaft of the weapon is a total of 2 inches(5.08 cm) thick.

Last edited by Kirby on 20/07/14, 03:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Gungnir Empty Re: Gungnir 20/07/14, 12:36 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Considering that it is extendable, does it mean that this spear might snap into two easily?

3Gungnir Empty Re: Gungnir 20/07/14, 03:31 am

Kirby

Kirby
D-Tier
D-Tier

As per the rules stated in the Item System Destruction and Repairing it can take the stress of a D tier item, which equates to 50 defense power.

As you are asking me this however, it brought an interesting thought to mind, and I assume you are curious about it from an intellectual standpoint as well, and how it would work in the real world. Now, the hollow shaft is 2 inches in diameter. I will edit the original post in a moment to add these new numbers I am about to provide as well, since they are certainly interesting tidbits of knowledge; the shaft is .5 inches (1.27 cm) thick, with the interior shaft being 1 inch (2.54 cm) thick and solid.

At this point, I would like to mention that while I enjoy math quite a lot, I am still very much a beginner in its full usage. Please forgive any novice mistakes I make, and make sure to point them out for me so that I can correct them and keep it in mind for the future~

Yaku, you don't want to read this. Continue to the math section at your own peril.:

4Gungnir Empty Re: Gungnir 20/07/14, 03:35 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Your extension feature is just flat out denied.

First of all, this D-tier weapon shouldn't have any special features. D-tier is the very essence of "beginner weapon" and we just denied an extension feature like this on someones C-tier weapon on more or less the same basis.

Stick to a normal spear for now and save extension mechanics for magic tools.

5Gungnir Empty Re: Gungnir 20/07/14, 03:43 pm

Kirby

Kirby
D-Tier
D-Tier

I can get behind that, null sheen. Didn't realize somebody else attempted an extend-o already, before I had posted this weapon. Magic tools/weapons; I can create/buy a magic weapon at double the price, right?

Also, I made the necessary edits as per your instructions.

6Gungnir Empty Re: Gungnir 20/07/14, 03:51 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Prices are listed here:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t51-item-system

It isn't always doubled although it is for D and C tier.

You can purchase magic tools when you are the appropriate Specialization Tier:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t30-specialization-system#53

Spear Approved
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Gungnir
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Polearm (Classification: Spear/Longspear)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
The length of the spear in total is 15'ft (457.2cm). The dimensions of the spearhead are as follows: the spearhead being 1'ft. (30.48 cm) long, with the bottom of the spearhead being 4 inches(10.16 cm) wide and 3/4 inch (1.91 cm) thick which tapers off into a point at the end, creating an almost pyramid type shape. The weapon is made of steel, and the shaft of the weapon is a total of 2 inches(5.08 cm) thick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum