1Lance's starting staff Empty Lance's starting staff 15/07/14, 03:41 pm

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance's starting staff Staff10
Name: Vaurdul
Material: Wood
Appearance: The Staff is made of dark brown wood and has orange like gems in different places on it. The staff is about 5"1(152cm) but strangely light in weight. Whenever Lance uses magic the gems seem to glow a bright Orange color.

2Lance's starting staff Empty Re: Lance's starting staff 18/07/14, 07:47 am

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

I apologize for not noticing the template before  :o 

Please edit the measurements to include the metric version. Otherwise it looks good.

3Lance's starting staff Empty Re: Lance's starting staff 18/07/14, 02:03 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

You do not need to change it to the metric system...This weapon is approved.
Code:

[center][img]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/43/03/24/staff10.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Vaurdul
[b]Material:[/b] Wood
[b]Appearance:[/b] The Staff is made of dark brown wood and has orange like gems in different places on it. The staff is about 5"1 but strangely light in weight. Whenever Lance uses magic the gems seem to glow a bright Orange color.

4Lance's starting staff Empty Re: Lance's starting staff 18/07/14, 03:10 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sloth is incorrect, to do need to include the metric measurements. I added them for you though.

Code:
[center][img]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/43/03/24/staff10.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Vaurdul
[b]Material:[/b] Wood
[b]Appearance:[/b] The Staff is made of dark brown wood and has orange like gems in different places on it. The staff is about 5"1(152cm) but strangely light in weight. Whenever Lance uses magic the gems seem to glow a bright Orange color.

P.S. You also didn't move this to the approved staffs board Sloth. For shame  Neutral 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum