You are not connected. Please login or register

Restoring Honor [C-Tier Job]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Restoring Honor [C-Tier Job] Empty Restoring Honor [C-Tier Job] 14/07/14, 04:29 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Restoring Honor
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Reim (Pre-Req. Uncovering the Truth)
Job Rewards: 100 XP, 7,000 Huang
Job Overview:
With the light shed on Li Cao's actions, Li Cao is now considered a traitor. With this, Garret's only crime has been to fail a mission that ended in a traitor's death. Travel to the hidden Zou Dungeon in the frozen mountains to the north of the Reim Capital. Attempt to convince the Judicial Proxy that Garret should be released due to his exemplary service. These are not orders, but if you consider Garret a capable agent, you should know what the lack of his presence means in our operations. With this, you will also find my letter of recommendation to support you.
-Acius

The Judicial Proxy challenges your claims that Garret is worthy of release. If his service was so great, surely there would be somebody who was willing to fight on behalf of his honor...

Enemy:

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved
Code:
Job Name: Restoring Honor
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Reim (Pre-Req. Uncovering the Truth)
Job Rewards: 100 XP, 7,000 Huang
Job Overview:
[i]With the light shed on Li Cao's actions, Li Cao is now considered a traitor. With this, Garret's only crime has been to fail a mission that ended in a traitor's death. Travel to the hidden Zou Dungeon in the frozen mountains to the north of the Reim Capital. Attempt to convince the Judicial Proxy that Garret should be released due to his exemplary service. These are not orders, but if you consider Garret a capable agent, you should know what the lack of his presence means in our operations. With this, you will also find my letter of recommendation to support you.
-Acius[/i]

The Judicial Proxy challenges your claims that Garret is worthy of release. If his service was so great, surely there would be somebody who was willing to fight on behalf of his honor...

[spoiler="Enemy"]Enemy Name: Gladiator
Needed damage to take down: B
Abilities:
Weapon: Gladiator's Sword D-Tier
Offensive: Gladiator's Strike - D, Gladiator's shield bash - C, Gladiator's Feint - C
Defensive: Sword Parry - D, Angled Shield - C[/spoiler]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum