You are not connected. Please login or register

Training strength from C-B

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training strength from C-B Empty Training strength from C-B 14/07/14, 03:29 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

It was a normal day in Heliohapt for everyone, but not for Raizel. His sensei, Zenkichi, or Mr. Zen, as he calls him, had returned. Raizel knew, for a fact, that while Mr. Zen left, he neglected his training totally, and only did stuff that did not help his improvement; Eat, sleep, drink, and party. Raizel was standing opposite of Zenkichi's desk, as Zenkichi was drinking tea. "There, take a seat. And here's some tea." Raizel was already trembling in fear. There was this one day he neglected training, and the next day, Raizel experienced hell. Imagine, Raizel neglected 7 days worth of training. Will he end up dead? Only time will tell. Raizel took a seat, and took a sip of the tea. "Well, Raizel, did you remember the day you came? Well, I do. You came over, with your battered shirt, and a serious look on your face. And you said these words, "I want you to train me, Mr Zen." And to that, I replied, "I can train you, but you have to follow my strict training scheme." And to that, you answer..?" Mr. Zenkichi took a sip of tea and waited for Raizel's reply. Raizel gulped, and answered, "I said I would follow your training scheme completely." Zenkichi smiled and say, "Well, good that you still remember your words. I will not punish you anymore; I'll just stack the trainings you forsook into my new training scheme. Here, take it and head off now." Zenkichi threw a scroll on the table. Picking it up, Raizel stood up, bowed, and thanked him before leaving the room. This is going to be hellish.

After leaving the room, Raizel sighed. He was happy that there weren't any punishment, but this new training scheme might be hell. As he unrolled the scroll, Raizel could hear Mr. Zen using his sound magic. "Everybody, from today onwards, you all get a free one month off from work, except the cook!" Raizel then knew what his new "training scheme" was. He then read step one of the training scheme. "Before I state the steps, I have some briefing to make. Every tools you need will be in the tool shed next to the kitchen. In there, you will find a huge body suit. You will be wearing that armor for one whole month, only remove it when you shower, that's all. On to your first step! Step 1: From tomorrow onwards, every morning, you're in charge of the house. Your tools are....different from the normal tools. You'll find everything you need in the tool shed, as stated above. 4am : Sweep the whole house, and mop it once you're done. 5.30 am : Head off to the market, and get the groceries. I'll update the shopping list every day and put it in the market. 6:30 am : As you know, I'm in charge of a business here. What I want you to be is the deliveryman. I'll put all the orders you need to deliver in the dojo, so don't forget. For now, that's all you need to do. Ignore Step 2 until tomorrow. For today, you don't have to do anything, except get used to your new friend, the suit of armor."

After reading it, Raizel stared into nothingness. He knew that this is going to be a very, very tough thing to do. Shrugging the thought away, Raizel started walking to the tool shed. "I should just wear the armor to get used to it first, then only agonize about everything." thought Raizel. As he reached the tool shed, He opened the door, and lo and behold, there stood the armor right in front of him. It looked pretty cool, yet he knows it's gonna be really heavy. He took out the gauntlets first. They weighed at least 10 kg each. Putting them on the floor, he took out the breastplate, and it instantly dropped. It weighed at least 20 kg, and Raizel was praying to god for mercy now. As he placed it on, he found trouble even standing up. Raizel frowned and just shouted, "**ck this! I'll just put everything on at once!" Raizel then put his foot into the boots and leg protector, clipped it on, and put the gauntlets on too. By the time he was on "full armor", he could feel like he was going to fall any second. Indeed, this is going to be a hard course for him.

Wordcount : 745/3000

Last edited by Raizel on 14/07/14, 07:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2Training strength from C-B Empty Re: Training strength from C-B 14/07/14, 05:29 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

After a while walking, Raizel soon managed to reach his bed room. He could feel the flooring creak every time he takes a step. Raizel then realized he should get use to this, since he has chores to do tomorrow. He then realized it was still too early to sleep, and therefore, he walked down the stairs slowly and cautiously, afraid that the steps will collapse. Finally, once he reached the last step, he wiped his sweat off, and continued walking to the dojo. As he walked, he could feel each of his limbs and muscle aching, especially his legs. He was carrying 60 kg of weight on him as he walked; 10 kg each on his hands, which makes 20 kg, 20 kg on his breastplate, and another 10 each on his legs,  adding up to a total sum of 60kg. Each step he took was pure agony. And remembering that he has to wear this for one whole week is just a horrible thought. It has barely been 2 hours, and he already feel like collapsing. As he reached the dojo, he saw some potions on the table. As he slowly made his way there, he decided to start training to get use to this armor. He decided to jog around the dojo once before resting, and continue the routine. After finishing one round of jog, he could feel his life force was slowly leaving his body, figuratively of course. He collapsed on the floor and decided to take a rest. As he lied down, he started cursing under his breath. He then started slamming the floor in frustation. However, deep down in him, he knows that this isn't Mr. Zen's fault; it's his own fault. All Mr. Zen is doing is for Raizel's own good, and he knows it. The first thing to strength is that it requires pure discipline. As the saying goes, "With great power comes great responsibility." If he isn't a responsible person, how can he expect himself to be strong? Finally, after thinking it through, Raizel stood up. His expression had changed. Just some time ago, his face showed lifelessness and the "couldn't care less" face. Now, it was one that showed determination; determination to improve, and determination to be responsible.He had recognized his mistakes, and accepted the punishment as what is due. He felt as if the armor wasn't as heavy as he thought it was. It could be that his body kinda got used to it, but Raizel knew the real reason, He knew it was easier because his mentality changed. He then continued jogging, and finally, after a few rounds of jogging with some rest in between, the sun started setting. He decided to go off to the kitchen and have his dinner before sleeping early, since he's gonna have a rough day tomorrow. However, he met Zenkichi on the way there. "Raizel, I told you this wasn't a punishment, right? It's a test, a test to see whether you have the determination or not. You've proven that you indeed have determination, therefore, this training is over." Zenkichi then walked away. Raizel, who was in shock, shouted to Zenkichi, "Thanks you, Mr. Zen, for helping to shape me!" Zenkichi smiled and just continued walking.

Wordcount : 475

Total wordcount : 745 + 475 = 1220/3000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum