You are not connected. Please login or register

Planting Roots [D-Tier Mission/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

After Azix and Garret had parted ways from the warehouse, there was still a matter of payment for the Grumptoes Squad. As he passed through the seedier parts of town, he found a clothing store to switch into some new clothes before finding his way to his safehouse. He found the kids playing a game of cards and talking amongst themselves.  He bowed and slipped his hand into his pocket, flicking a small sack of coins at Levicus.

"You did a great job today." He smiled at them and pulled up a chair. Sitting down he gestured at the cards, "May I play?"

[103/500]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Levicus and the other boys eagerly agreed. They took turns dealings cards and playing a game that involved matching pairs. It took a couple rounds for Azix to learn and soon they were all laughing as they played. They discussed parts of their job, reminiscing about the day's antics. Azix noted that he seemed to have made their day, by making them feel important and giving them direction in life.

Seeming to hesitate, Levicus quietly asked, "Xenos, can I ask you something?" When Azix nodded he continued, "It's nice that we get to work, but we have friends that go hungry most nights. Do you think maybe you could have room for more?"

[216/500]

Last edited by Azix Niraj on 04/08/14, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Darnit, Levicus, Levius, Lavius, Lavicus, whoever you are!)

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix had a sad look on his face and leaned back into his chair. He made a show of thinking deeply upon the matter. It was true he needed to set his roots, laying the foundation for a network of spies, if he was going to get any answers. He suddenly snapped his fingers and grinned, "Actually, yes, I think I know just the thing." He gave them a stern look, "There's a couple conditions, though. No one can know who I am, everyone will go through you Levicus. You will be my Captain of the Grumptoes. All new members will have to know the importance of keeping everything secret. This safe house will be yours to use, make sure no one finds it and never keep anything incriminating lying around."

[347/500]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lavicus looked awed, "Thank you sir, I'll do my best." He turned to the four other boys, "Leo, Octovius, Tyrion, and Jacques, you will be my Lieutenants and you will do your best." The boys nodded and looked back to Azix.

Azix smiled, "This is splendid. Now, you must learn to use what I taught you to blend in and listen to secrets. Learn to use disguises as  well, it will help protect you from getting caught. The most important thing I can stress is this, the contents of a man pocket might get you a few pieces of gold, but the contents of a man's letters will make you much, much more." His smile widened, "I expect loyalty, gentlemen, I always give my friends their just reward and all I ask is your loyalty."

[482/500]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Levicus nodded, "We understand. Should I set up groups of kids to watch certain areas of town like you had us do that one time?"

Azix nodded, "That would be wonderful. Every person that joins can expect five gold coins a week if they do as they're told. Leave the amount of people you've hired in the journal on the desk. I'll leave payment at the end of every week." He got up and stretched, "I've had a long day, I shall take my leave. Good night, Grumptoes."

Azix stepped out into the night to head to the safe house he shared with Garret, taking care that he wasn't followed. Along the way, he changed out of the wig he had worn before.

[605/500]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum