Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Down the the Flu II (C) Empty Down the the Flu II (C) 09/07/14, 07:10 pm

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t1382-down-with-the-flu-iic-repeatable
Weapons brought:
It was 5 in the morning, and Raizel’s beauty sleep was disturbed by a man’s scream. ”Oi, Raizel! How long is it gonna take you to get up? Didn’t we agree that if you want me to train you, you’re gonna abide to my rules and strict discipline? Anyways, there’s a special job for you today!” Hearing the scream, Raizel groggily rubbed his eyes and got changed. As he comes out from his room, he said, ”Good morning, Mr. Zen. And what’s this special job that you speak of?” Mr. Zen folded his arms and say, ”My friend that works at the Forge, you know, Mr.Haku, the guy you helped last time? Well yeah, he’s sick again. I want you to go off to help him. No worries, You will be rewarded well for your effort, just like last time. Just go over to the Forge, and you’ll be briefed.”. Raizel sighed and accepted the request. He quickly finished his breakfast and headed off to the Forge. The last time he went there, he got paid a lot just for picking up some ores in a nearby mine. He enjoyed the easy job, and this time, he brought along a romance novel with him to entertain him through the boring journey.
As he approached the Forge, the smell of smelted iron filled the air. Even from outside the forge, Raizel could feel the intense heat, and smell the stench of sweat. As he looked at the forge from the outside, he was greeted by the manager of this place, the one that gave him the mission last time. ”Hello, Raizel! So good to see you again! As you know, Mr. Haku, my driver, is once again sick, and this time, I need you to once again grab the ores and deliver it back. The mine is the exact same one you went to last time, but just in case you forgot the location, the map is in the buggy.” Raizel bid him farewell and went on top of the seat, and whipped the horse to get it moving.
As he approached the city gates, a guard came over to stop him. ”May I know your business here, young man?” asked the guard. Raizel knew this was normal, and the guard isn’t trying to find a suspect or anything. It is normal for guards to ask why you’re trying to enter or exit the town. ”Good morning,” said Raizel as he searched his pocket for the letter, ”I’m leaving Heliohapt for a job from the forge. I’m going to go to the mines to pick up some ores. The usual driver’s sick, and the forge has a huge order as usual.” The guard then motioned the gatekeeper to open the city gates. ”Well be careful. I’ve received complaints and reports about bandits lurking around the path to the mines.” said the guard. Once the gate was open, Raizel whipped the horse again to start moving. ”No worries. I’m the one that captured the Black Fingers. I doubt these bandits will be a threat to me, haha!”. He then left Heliohapt and continued onwards.

2Down the the Flu II (C) Empty Re: Down the the Flu II (C) 09/07/14, 07:11 pm

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

The journey there was safe. He was travelling fine until he realized he was once again lost. Sighing, he searched the buggy and got the map out. Unrolling the map, he looked at it before looking around the desert for some landmarks, or at least look around for north. After searching for a while, he finally got back on track, and started following the map intently, totally forgetting about his book. About 10 minutes away from the mines, he was interrupted with a loud sound of feet scuffling. When he looked up from the map, he could see a few bandits in front of him. There were 3 of them, and each was wielding a dagger. They had a bandana hiding their lower face, and they pointed the dagger at Raizel. Raizel smiled, since he was glad this delivery isn’t going to be as boring as the previous one.
Raizel jumped out from his seat, and unsheathed his sword at the same time. Smiling, he sticked his finger out and gestured to them, asking them to come at him. Somehow, it worked like a charm! The three of them started rushing at him. With a swift movement, Raizel used his “Ground Slash” ability, and the sand flew right into their face. As the sand sting their eyes, Raizel closed the gap and execute his “Blade flourish”, hitting two of the bandits twice, and another bandit once. This managed to injure them, but not enough to actually disable them from the fight. As they are still blinded from the sand, Raizel prepared for his next attack. One of the bandits dropped his weapon due to the pain from his previous “Blade Flourish”. Raizel then stabbed each of them cleanly right into the thigh, since he doesn’t want to kill them, but to just disable them from the fight. After that, he just got on to the buggy and continue riding to the mine.
Once he reached the mine, he saw the exact same miners from last time, but this time with a bigger quantity of ores. Raizel hopped down this time and assisted them as they moved the ores into the buggy. Soon, they managed to move and fit the ores into the buggy. Raizel wiped his sweat and took a sip of cold, refreshing water before hopping back onto the buggy to continue his journey back. On his way back, he could see one of the bandits trying to stand up. As the bandit made eye contact with him, he pointed the middle finger as he proceeds to limp to his allies, trying to tend to their wounds. Raizel just smiled and chuckled as he waved at him. After a short ride, they finally could see Heliohapt.
Finally, Raizel is back in the Forge. He told his story of how he fought with the bandits when the guard asked whether he was attacked by them or not. He got a pat on his shoulder and a new acquaintance. Like the last time, the moment he reached, the workes started unloading the ores into the forge. He was generously paid once again this time, to his delight.
ability used:
Stamina: 180/200
Wordcount 1058/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum