The Bond of Rice [Social Thread|Private|Zadi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Bond of Rice [Social Thread|Private|Zadi] L1diM9P
It was obvious for some reason Tai could feel it was near in the Western Fronts, and he even heard many of the people talking about two dungeons one in Heliophat, and one in Reim, but it was more in Western Fronts. Everyone was talking about it in town, and this was his opportunity.

He was going to get into that dungeon and conquer it. He wanted everything which belonged inside of it, but of course he needed someone to accompany him. Anything could of happened and he didn't want to be the only one in there, because who would remember his story of when he conquered it?

"I'll conquer it this time...no matter what." He said.

Tai didn't want to lose this dungeon, and he knew that he didn't gain the full payment from Gusion. He even heard that people were to gain unbelievable powers. He was going to take his chances even if he did die and didn't comeback.

He found himself sitting down under a bench which was near a rice shop, which sold all types of things made out of rice. He currently had himself two onigiris and was eating one while thinking about the dungeon, he just hoped that he would find someone to help him out..

word count: n/a
thread status: social thread| private
tags: zadi, dungeon, and rice
character mood: thinking

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

It has been a long time since Zadi and his pet snake of some cross species went into a dungeon and that was pretty much the "norm" of Zadi's grand adventures! This was both good and bad. One good thing was the power he could gain from conquering a dungeon and another good point would be the friends he could make. One the other side of the scale was the chance of a dungeon showing up in the first place. Very low...very very low. Now to complete the balance of pros and cons...there was the extremely high chance of dying. Yes, Zadi almost died last time if it wasn't for his partners Lagi and Zygus. They were the ones that helped Zadi clear the dungeon by the name of Vassago! And now Zadi did not know what happened to Lagi and his beast of a pet. Strange really. Oh well, fate shallth bring them together again.

"Alright, time to find another partner. Vassago might not approve of me cheating on her with another djinn so I'll just help someone else and learn more about djinn and dungeons in the process. Should I scream out loud to get attention from a possible Fanalis or should I lay low until I feel the need to scream another time? Syma! What do you think? Hiss hiss? Alright, cool...ANYONE WANT TO TRY AND FIND A DUNGEON WITH ME!?!?!?"

Being in the middle of a market area ought to drag some attention towards Zadi and his goofy pink kimono and Gawking Heron staff with Syma wrapped around it. However, being blonde wasn't all too odd in a multi-ethnic country such as Reim. In fact, it made Zadi seem a bit "important". Anyway, he just hoped that he would be able to convince someone to come along, gain power, find a dungeon, go in, almost die, and get out to find an army, all in time in time for tea~

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Tai sat down under the shade in a rice shop. His onigiris tasted very good as he continued to munch on them. The rice was really sweet and tasty. He sipped his tea away which was also good. He gave the shop five stars for their great service and delicious food. Still having one more onigiri as he kept it inside of a sack.

He caught sight of a man who had blonde hair, who also had a snake with him. Tai found them both quite interesting. He wondered why they were exactly in the center of the market center though.

"ANYONE WANT TO TRY AND FIND A DUNGEON WITH ME!?!?!?" Said the blonde hair man.

He stopped all movement around Tai, and his prayers were answers and god sent him a blonde man who could help him with the dungeon. With no hesitation, Tai opened his mouth.

Pshhhhhhh, he called over to the man to catch his attention. He wasn't quite far so it was possible to see him. Tai called over to him with hand movements and to sit in front of him. "I think I'll take you up on that offer..." He said referring to the dungeon..

thread status: social thread| private
character mood: excited & pleased

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Awesome! Nice to meet you! My name is Zadi Medmar and this purple snake here is Syma. Don't worry, she has no teeth to bite, hahaha! Anyway, do you happen to know where to look? If not, then I suggest we go to the Western Front, so basically the outskirts of Reim. Usually something interesting there like that crashed ship-thing or all that rust everywhere."

Zadi made sure to be up front with his opinion so as to get things moving along. Didn't want to be the second group to enter the dungeon...that is...Zadi never knew of any of other groups ever entering another dungeon when he entered it with someone else. Maybe it really was just him and someone else? Nah! Couldn't be! Who wouldn't want to get near death and gain power only seconds before one would die? Hahaha! Yeah, hopefully this next dungeon, if there is a dungeon, is going to be "easier" so to speak...

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Tai sat there while he called over the blonde hair man. He say down and from the looks of it Tai could already tell this man was active. He seemed like the type who could handle a joke and would love to maybe run around. He introduced himself as "Zadi Medmar" and his purple snake as "Syma".

Zadi had jokes and Tai already put him on the friend list for being able to say something funny. Tai looked at the man as he asked if he knew exactly where the dungeon was. Tai sighed and looked to the man.

"You've answered your own question Zadi. It's farther down that path, but I don't really know exactly. Oh, I almost forgot! My name is Tai Black". He didn't bother to say his occupation or tribe to not see noticeable since they were in the market area and news spread faster that way.

"So Zadi, I've got the time and everything on this piece of paper.." He said as he went into his pockets.

The Crack of Dawn 6:00 A.M at the Western Fronts, Exactly two days from now.

As he wrote the letter right there and gave it to Zadi. "I'm gone for now, so see you there...bring whatever you can Zadi, and bring your little friend with you to.." He said with a smirk waving to both of them.

thread status: social thread| private | exit
character mood: excited & pleased

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi laughed a little when he was told he answered his own question. It was nice to know how knowledgeable you are about something that you didn't know you were knowledgeable about. A bit circular, but awesome for Zadi all the same. Anyway, Zadi was slipped a piece of paper with words written on it. Words...what could they mean!? Zadi can't read!!! Just kidding, he can. Just trying to full up the post so that this narration doesn't seem super boring. So yeah, Zadi was given a note by this person named Tai Black. After he left, Zadi read it to discover that they were going to go on an expedition into the Western Front officially. Really early, too.

"Darn...gotta get up early...might as well go to sleep NOW so that I can get up earlier, hahaha! He...eh...darn...alright, time to head to the inn then and wait, Syma."

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum