You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Racial Strength Scaling?

+2
Altair Loros
Duquin
6 posters

Do you like this progression system?

Poll: Racial Strength Scaling? Votepi10100%Poll: Racial Strength Scaling? Votepi10 100% [ 9 ]
Poll: Racial Strength Scaling? Votepi100%Poll: Racial Strength Scaling? Votepi10 0% [ 0 ]
Poll: Racial Strength Scaling? Votepi100%Poll: Racial Strength Scaling? Votepi10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poll: Racial Strength Scaling? Empty Poll: Racial Strength Scaling? 08/07/14, 03:34 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Someone brought up a great point that in canon, Half-Fanalis are still wicked strong. Our current halfling system doesn't account for that but if we were to give them their strength then nothing would set them apart from their full blooded counterparts. So I came up with a scaling system that works somewhat similar to beasts to be applied to Fanalis and Imuchakk and their halfling counterparts.

Fanalis

• D-Tier: Capable of dealing C-Tier damage with bare hands allowing them to fracture bones with a single blow.
  • C-Tier: No change
  • B-Tier: Capable of dealing B-tier damage with bare hands allowing them to break bones with a single blow.
  • A-Tier: No change
  • Ω-Tier: Capable of dealing A-tier damage with bare hands allowing them to shatter bones with a single blow. (At the cost of 10 stamina per each attack.)

Fanalis - Human

• D-Tier: No bonus
  • C-Tier: Capable of dealing C-Tier damage with bare hands allowing them to fracture bones with a single blow.
  • B-Tier: No change
  • A-Tier: Capable of dealing B-tier damage with bare hands allowing them to break bones with a single blow.
  • Ω-Tier: No change

Imuchakk

• D-Tier: Capable of dealing B-tier damage with bare hands allowing them to break bones with a single blow.
  • B-Tier: Capable of dealing A-tier damage with bare hands allowing them to shatter bones with a single blow.
  • Ω-Tier: No change

Imuchakk - Human

• D-Tier: Capable of dealing C-Tier damage with bare hands allowing them to fracture bones with a single blow.
  • B-Tier: Capable of dealing B-tier damage with bare hands allowing them to break bones with a single blow.
  • Ω-Tier: Capable of dealing A-tier damage with bare hands allowing them to shatter bones with a single blow.

Post your opinions and cast your votes!

Last edited by Yakuroro on 08/07/14, 03:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Very well done (if a bit scary for the rest of us). I like these changes, and feel they will help bring in more half-breeds.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I should not that I edited the Fanalis to have an extra note I forgot.

While they can eventually match the strength of an Imuchakk, they will have to expend stamina each time they do so.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Nice job! There isn't a whole lot of information on Fanalis-Humans in the series but I think you scaled it well enough.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I like the change, but I'm biased considering I have a Fanalis character =X

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This is legit, I can get behind it.

alica fireberg

alica fireberg
D-Tier
D-Tier

give us halfies alittle more help just saying

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I forgot about this xD But it's been up more than long enough. I'll make the updates today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum