One Wild Night

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One Wild Night Empty One Wild Night 08/07/14, 02:01 am

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Calling of a Red Moon:

The Crimson Moon Parade is a great festival of lights, sound, and food that is thrown every year when the moon shines red over Heliohapt.  During this time, people tend to “over enjoy themselves” with liquor and food, and can sometimes become detrimental to those around them.  The city hires capable civilians to help handle the situation, since the royal guard is stretched too thin.

”That’s where you blokes come in.  Just walk around and look for anyone who seems to have had more than they should’ve, and keep an eye on them.  If they get into a fight, arrest them.  Should be simple enough right?  Now, get out of here before the festival starts on us.”  The Guard finishes his briefing, and sends Altair and the other men away.  All in all, there are about fifty civilians working for the guard today, including Altair.  He sets off for the middle of town, and watches as the many merchants and vendors set up their shops.  The guard didn’t say they couldn’t enjoy themselves at the festival; in fact they were encouraged to spend time (and money) at the shops and generally have a good time.  However, they were forbidden to drink alcohol, as that would defeat the purpose of this whole exercise.

~212/1000~

2One Wild Night Empty Re: One Wild Night 08/07/14, 02:02 am

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair spent a good portion of the night just wandering around. He would occasionally stop at some of the stalls or shops to take a look at their wares, but nothing really caught his interest. Instead, he divided his time among watching the performers and eating the exotic foods from other lands. He was enjoying one particular delicacy from Reim, when he heard some VERY loud crying coming from a bar to his left. Knowing that his fun time was over, Altair sighed before heading in. To his surprise, there wasn’t a bar fight to be found this time. Instead, it was just a rather large Imuchakk sobbing over his bowl of fried rice.

[color:2c52=00cc00]”Hey there, are you ok?” Altair asked. He wasn’t really sure how to handle this situation right now, but he figured that going right to the core of the problem couldn’t be a bad thing. The Imuchakk looked him over for a moment before sobbing again, and mumbling, ”My girlfriend just left me for another guy! And he was my best friend too! I tell you, I’m done with women forever! It’s just not worth the heartbreak.” Welp. Girl problems were not Altair’s strong suit. Truth be told, he had never had someone who he felt attached to in that way. And yet, here he was about to offer advice to a very distraught giant. ”Well, have you tried telling her how you feel? I’m sure if you fought for her, that would show her that you really cared!” For the first time, the Imuchakk man stopped crying for a moment. He quickly resumed, but he DID stop. Briefly. He cried for a few minutes more, while Altair patted him on the back and said encouraging words. But it seemed like Altairs words had an effect on the man. He was still crying, but his face was no longer sad. Instead, it was filled with some kind of hope. After just another minute of crying (seriously, he was crying for a LONG TIME) he finally wiped his tears, thanked Altair, and left the bar. Altair felt good. Like he had helped make a difference in this guy’s life. The Imuchakk would go out and reclaim his woman, and be a better man for it.

~590/1000~

3One Wild Night Empty Re: One Wild Night 08/07/14, 02:02 am

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair, now in a better mood than when he began, continued his stroll around the plaza.  He eventually came upon a section he had never been to before.  It was a round area, with a tall, black obelisk in the center.  He walked around for a bit, admiring the obelisk from all sides, and peeking in the shops, when he began to hear some shouting near the obelisk.  He hurried over, only to see the same Imuchakk man from before, drunkenly screaming at a man who also appeared as though he had had one too many.  As Altair rushed to stop them, the Imuchakk took one good punch at the other man, sending him flying off into the crowd.  Altair thanked the gods that they were both drunk, otherwise that punch might have killed the man.  What really startled the crowd, and Altair, was that the second man got up!  He began to jump back and forth on his toes, obviously ready for a fight.  Altair took him out before he could start anything using his Bear Killing Technique.  The second man flopped to the ground, down and out.  That’s when things got bad.  The Imuchakk screamed at Altair, ”Why would you do that!?  Now I can’t get my revenge on him for stealing my sweet Yari!  I thought you were going to help me!  I’ll kill you!”  He charged at Altair, and threw an incredibly strong right hook.  Altair only dodged thanks to the Imuchakk’s sloppiness from being drunk.  Altair dashed to the side of the Imuchakk and attempted to strike him with his rod, but the man brought his arm around in a full swing, making it impossible to get to him from this side.  Altair Quivered, getting to the other side, and used his Jackal Killing Technique to strike the Imuchakk’s knees, left elbow, and neck.  This was enough to take him far enough down that Altair and a bunch of other men were able to restrain him.

Altair walked back home the next morning with a killer headache.  He hadn’t even drunk any alcohol!  Altair sighed.  The night had been stressful, that was for sure.  And to top it all off, he actually thought that he was doing a good deed.  Of course, since this whole thing was his fault, they didn’t want to pay him, but Altair was able to convince them that the actions of the man were his own, and that he had no part in telling him to start a fight.

Tech's Used:

Stamina/Magoi: 140/200

~1009/1000~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum