3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ingram Starting Traits Empty Ingram Starting Traits 07/11/23, 06:40 pm

Ingram

Ingram
D-Tier
D-Tier

Old Traits:

In the name of simplicity and to show a certain someone the power of fabulous hair trait going to save the Halloween trait for Natalia.

Trait Name: Nimble Fingers
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: -  
Trait Description: Through years of training, the character has obtained deft hand and finger work allowing them a speed and accuracy with fine motor skills a cut above the average person.
Trait Effect: Can swiftly tie knots or retrieve items on your person in an instant.

I have scans and examples to back up everything I say here just a pain to attach with my data limit right now.

Now as for my custom traits, I think Knux has the clearest understanding of what I'm going for but i would like for everyone to be onboard with Ingram's ascension improvement.

IMO what I'm trying to trait for is really simple,I'm just bad at being concise since I like to cover all my bases. In canon mages can process a stupid amount of rukh orders simultaneously and massively increase the output of ALL magic they cast by increasing basic physical fitness-like high school football training (12 year old Aladdin with his magi power sealed went from candle light to 50+ meter pillar of fire on the same spell with one month of physical training). Also separate from using combination types,learning to communicate with other types of rukh than your main type increases "magoi conductivity" raising output even further.

So closer to canon trait would be this.

Trait Name: Enhanced Magic Output
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Magician Primary, Imuchakk nationality
Trait Description: The amount magoi that Ingram can harness without drawbacks is much larger than average due to his innate prowess and physical fortitude, greatly increasing the strength of his spells.
Trait Effect: The potential output of magic abilities Ingram casts is increased at their weakest having the strength to move object double his weight with ease. Spells can naturally do D-tier damage on contact following logic.

Which to answer Merrze’s question, functions kinda like an enhanced physical strength trait fluff wise(but better since magic is better in general) and ability wise anytime an ability would do damage it could do it with x-tier basic damage and strength fluff according to tier.

Not going to go with it but Enhanced ceremonial processing is a tricked out version of something done all the time in canon. My goal behind it is trying to reduce magic -abilities- being locked to singular  types (even counting combos) since they're Rukh *ordering* abilities that result in magic not necessarily "X-type" magic casting.

In canon we've seen multiple example of magicians using different types of magic in at the same time without it being combination.
Examples:

I posted the limited version with all extra text cause I didn’t want it copied right away to attempt to set a standard if anyone wanted to register a similar trait and make use of the magician affinity lore which is currently just fluff. If that to complex I’m perfectly fine with the unlimited version just warning everyone it is proper strong as magic should be at full potential.

So if everything is fine I’d like to have Enhanced Magic Output and Nimble fingers looked at for approval, if the limited version is preferred I’ll type the D-tier version.

Last edited by Ingram on 02/12/23, 04:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Ingram Starting Traits Empty Re: Ingram Starting Traits 16/11/23, 04:34 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm a little confused by thr wind Trait, are you saying that your abilities with wind magic deal basic damage alongside them. Is it all abilities, only damaging abilties how does this work exactly?

3Ingram Starting Traits Empty Re: Ingram Starting Traits 10/12/23, 09:39 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I think I get where you're coming from, moving this forward 1/2, keep in mind if this is your Halloween trait they are B-tier in effectiveness.

4Ingram Starting Traits Empty Re: Ingram Starting Traits 10/12/23, 04:08 pm

Ustad

Ustad
C-Tier
C-Tier

2/2 looks fun my dude!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum