You are not connected. Please login or register

Two hearts in sorrow (Julius/Ren)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the early morning light bathed the countryside of Reim, Julius stood tall, his skeletal body now concealed beneath the black metal of his Metal Vessel. The moon above cast a shimmering glow on his transformed form, lending an air of otherworldly power to his presence. He contemplated the task ahead, knowing that rebuilding Reim would require more than just physical reconstruction.

Julius understood the importance of cleansing the area of the vermin and greed-stricken individuals who had contributed to the corruption that had plagued the land. He knew that in order to restore prosperity and a sense of justice, he would need to eradicate those who sought to exploit the people and the resources of Reim.

With his illusion spell at the ready, Julius channeled his magic, shaping the memory of his human appearance. His skeletal form transformed into that of a man, adorned from head to toe in the garments he once wore, down to the staff he named after his late wife. He assumed the appearance of a trusted healer, a guise that would enable him to approach the people of Reim and gain their trust.

Taking a deep breath, Julius set out on his mission, moving through the countryside with purpose. He sought out the farmers and villagers, those who had suffered under the grip of corruption and exploitation. With his illusory appearance, he approached them as a compassionate magician, offering his services to heal their ailments and bring hope to their lives.

Julius listened to their stories, their grievances, and their dreams for a better future. He learned of the struggles they faced, the hardships that had befallen them, and the ways in which they had been taken advantage of. With each encounter, he gathered information, identifying those who perpetuated the cycle of greed and corruption.

With his newfound knowledge, Julius devised a plan to root out the corrupt individuals who hindered the progress of Reim. As he moved forward, his true identity concealed beneath the illusion, Julius understood the delicate balance he had to maintain. He had to navigate the line between his true purpose and the facade he presented to the people. It was a necessary deception, a means to achieve his ultimate goal of restoring Reim to its former glory.

With each step he took, Julius felt a glimmer of hope. He knew the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, but he was determined to cleanse Reim of its darkness and guide its people toward a future of prosperity and justice. And as he moved through the fields, extending a helping hand to those in need, the magus from Kou continued his clandestine mission, reshaping the destiny of Reim one illusion at a time.

Ren moved through Reim like a plague of silent death leaving spider lilies in place of roses upon the graves she left behind. In her omen, fate found a savior in that path to steer that of the hopeless back into the light.

She nested herself in a town, untouched, as she waited. How the people spoke of him was as though the man spun selfless miracles. If such rumors were true, Ren had not been convinced. The princess had not known such a man who did not have ulterior motives in his kindness.

Not even her dearest Natsuhiko.

The rukh became restless with anticipation. Whispers of warning for the man who approached was not as he seemed. An ordinary magician, at a glance, yet the rukh spoke of magic sequences she had never heard of. Something darker than she had expected.

Strange how stained his rukh was, not unlike her own.

“I was beginning to think I would not get the chance to meet you,” she said, wringing out a wet cloth over a wooden basin. Her skin was blackened with ash and the cloth seemed to fall apart in wet glops into the muddled water below. “The people here have been awaiting their so-called messiah for quite some time.”

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The man smiled, his eyes gleaming with a piece of hidden knowledge. "Ah, but you and I both know that messiahs often carry their own burdens, don't we?" he replied, his voice filled with a hint of weariness.He leaned against the doorframe, his expression thoughtful. "I seek justice, not just for the people of Reim, but for all those who have been oppressed and exploited. I have seen the darkness that lingers in the hearts of men, and I aim to root it out, no matter the cost."
The man's gaze hardened, his voice unwavering. "Sometimes, Madam, in order to bring about true change, one must first dismantle the corrupt foundations. There will be a pain, there will be sacrifices, but in the end, a new Reim will rise from the ashes, stronger and purer."

He let his word drift for a moment before that playful smile would return to his charismatic face. "I see it, within them. The pain of loss that is. These people way out here are ignored but offered everything they can to this Great country. " He made sure to put inferences on the word great.   I know the look well, it is within me and... Yes, he was right he had to see it if only for a moment within the depths of the soul bond eyes.  She had experienced too, though who they were to her or to what extent he did not know. He was not one to use his magic for such things.

His words were just barriers right now though they held the truth of his emotions he was uncertain how she could easily see through this image. Not the magic he had cast upon himself that allowed him to retain his human face but the illusion of the healer.  It was not entirely a rouse, no the dark king before her did seek to help these people. He did wish for their sickness and health issues to vanish but in order to make a world that his beloved could still be alive in he needed to rest it. This world was not kind nor loving it was cruel and demanding.  It was his own kind the Magicians who were to blame for it all, but humans had played a part too.  A flair of his hate coursed through him but he quickly snuffed that flame out only losing his facial composition for a moment.  

For this woman to know, however, she had to be someone of greatness. He was not prepared for what she was though, meeting a third magi in his lifetime and so soon together.  The Magical beings of legends were around him constantly. One had even given him gifts to balance the world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum