The People (plot/job)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The People (plot/job) Empty The People (plot/job) 01/05/23, 01:57 am

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

job:

Recently while he was at a unique market just outside of the country of magic known as Magnostaddt, the golden haired magician had met quite a unique person. This was a small, presumably young man who seemed to be of Fanalis descent, according to how he carries himself, in the prideful manner that they tend to have which Silva liked. He was adorned with a clay masked decorated with gold. He also had a large red hat that was most definitely the largest one that the elderly magician had ever seen. He was also garbed in bright red clothes that were loose and baggy in appearance and reminded the magical muse of the garb of Balbadd and similar regions and cultures.

This was Ilerioluwa, a man of the people of Carthago. He and Silva seemed to get along with quite well so they had decided to travel together at least for a little while. This was the type of occurrence that the sumo instructor found very enjoyable. He had in recent years found himself attracting quite a few memorable and eccentric people. The first being Shou, the middle aged rookie sumo wrestler who wanted to become the Yokozuna of Kina which led Silva to follow the path of a teacher while giving up one of an assassin. Then there was El who was a foreign mercenary that had lived in Kina for the past 2 decades and was convinced by Silva to try to change the country for the better with Sumo wrestling making him his second student which led to him wanting to start his own academy one day. Then there were the two samurai twins known as Nobu and Naga who silva was not sure what to do with yet since he didn’t want them to stay as his soldiers. Oh and not to forget Terao the sumo wrestler who retired recently from Kina and plans to spread sumo to other nations with the help of Silva and possibly his other students.

According to Illerio, he was destined by a sage of his people to become the king of his people alongside 4 other kings. So after being raised for this life goal for the majority of his life he had deigned it best to explore the world to learn more about it and how his nation will impact it. But he was also in a search to find the three other tetrarchs that will rule by his side. His goal, he revealed to Silva the elder, was to meet leaders, or other people of importance in various countries. This would be to establish possible connections with these countries that he is visiting but also to help him figure out how to be the best ruler Illerio can possibly be.

However, the golden man of sound, thought that he would need more than that to become a good leader of the people. The assassin turned teacher had no experience leading a nation or anything as such but he knew that you needed to listen to the people and get a feel for them in order to learn how to rule them.

“I appreciate your desire to rule and meet those that have power in these lands but you should start small. I am not saying that your goal to meet those of importance in these countries but it is important to learn the people, those that have spent generations living and working these lands. Getting on the same playing field of the peasants and working class is how you can get a true feel for this land. This is especially true for Kina, where tradition and beliefs have a strong hold on them. They also have a strong, natural distrust of foreigners due to era’s of being isolated from other kingdoms. While there is a large gap between the working people and the ruling class I believe that reaching out to the masses will definitely do you some good.”

Illerio was a bit impatient and wanted to meet those in control right away but there was a possibility of some truth in the words of this older man. “I am not sure that I understand getting on the level of the type of people I will one day rule over but if you think this can help me become a good king then I am willing to listen. There is some promise in the words that you speak.”

The ecstatic magician would take the younger fanalis to the market of the city. This is the gathering hub for the city and made sense for them to start off here with what they had in goal. The market was not just for buying and trading but just for gathering, chatting, playing, all sorts of various things. Silva would of course be viewed with glee and admiration as he was seen as a sort of hero or idol for the island country. This was an unexpected result of his time spent in this country over the recent years. He was of course not the type to try to change the country as a whole or anything unlike others, which could be a reason. But he also accepted their culture easily and even took part in teaching some of their people in the ways of their country such as sumo wrestling.

Illerioluwa was seen as more of a novelty or wonder than anything else, with his golden mask and bright red, flowing clothes. As Illerio was standing a bit out of place a ball would hit the feet of the fanalis. He looked up and saw a group of kids who had been playing with the ball. Silva would nudge the masked man, urging him to start playing with the kids. This was not just to understand the people but to teach him to relax. Illerio had spent all his life with all of this pressure and expectation on his shoulders and silva saw it as his responsibility to remind him that he is a person and has his own life to live as well.

Illerio would hesitantly go and play with the kids while silva explored the market. They spent the whole day after that conversing with locals about day to day occurrences and about the country itself. Illerio got to understand the people a bit better and they had a chance to learn about him some.

1050/1000 WC

Illeriolowu:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum