Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Lapis Judge: Ezekiel [5 Kings] Magnostadt

Job Info:

It was a quiet day on the borders of Magnostadt, within fair reason, for it was not a moment of peace. Their breaths were the wind's kiss away from breaking. Tension clung to them all thicker than autumn's fog. The wall was lined with older students, the younger and weaker Kodor's would be unaware of the threat to come, but they knew enough to stay safely behind the city's walls. Once more the dead walked, plenty who would come to see their home replaced by the fledgling mage nation. 60 years wasn't a long time compared to the life spans of those returning. The professors were truly the only ones who understood the severity for even Ephraim was there.

Above the crowd, he and most of the frontline floated, looking on the horizon for their approaching foes. Rumors had reached their shores of what had happened in Reim. It sounded as if their countryside was ravaged, the army only having been stopped just before the gates. They didn't have the same luxury of common fodder to slow them down until they could be properly confronted. They had mobilized quickly still, and they had power. They were blessed by the rukh, no mortal army alive or dead could stop them and the chancellor was sure of that.

"THEY MARCH ON THE HORIZON!" a voice called. One of the students had seen it first, a blur about 1000m away. They weren't there quite yet but, war was ready to begin. Ephraim would grunt, his owl shifting upon his staff. "They're gonna see how fearsome magic is when in unity. No matter their power I doubt they can match our might my children! We will find this culprit and show them justice!"

As the roar would follow, their cheers would carry past the trees. Their words and chants traveled the road, through blades of grass and over what few buildings touched their border. Marching, on foot with a growing army of dead, was Ezekiel. It was sad to see how much of his home was gone, he fought so much to protect it but they had been destined to be kicked from their own homeland. No more, it would return to the rightful. He was not alone though, even excluding the dead there was Gilles. She was to be his assistant in this grand fight.

The black metal in his body was painful, how could he even feel pain? It was all a distraction from the goal. If he was a judge it was his job to return what was stolen. Were these people proud of their actions, were they aware of what came before? If not it would be Zeke's duty to educate them.

"Tell me pale one, what do you plan to do? We march close and they do not charge yet, they hold strong defense for a reason. Are the inhabitants of this false kingdom overly cautious or do you believe they are just confident they will repel us? Ezekiel pondered.

With his dark household and the crown upon his head he was sure he could beat anyone in single combat, Even if they came from above he would slice away any threat. Still, it was ignorant to underestimate enemy forces. Especially as he saw some of them floating in the sky near the walls. That would make it harder, but he would just need to bring them down.

The King wrapped in blue was ready for a fight, but was his partner? He hoped they could coordinate an attack plan, or have some understanding of the people they'd be facing. For now, the peace held, was Magnostadt ready for war? Was it prepared to be in the spotlight?

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would tingle with excitement as she looks at the walls of the city of magic from the outside for once. This is a day that she had been waiting for a couple of years now. She had been building up her religion for this moment. She could even just barely make out silhouettes that make up people, people that will soon be writhing in agony and filling her ears with with sweet sounds of screams and her nose with the scent of charred flesh. She was beginning to tremble just at the thought of what was awaiting this city. If both her and the country can survive this onslaught then there will be a day more chaotic yet to come, one where Gilles control finally cements and she wins their love.

Before approaching the King's side she would open her mouth wide to swallow her bomb Click Click Boom. This would cause her belly to swell and resemble that of a woman who was pregnant. It would just be as a precaution if she didn't think she would be able to escape this alive if worse comes to be. But she hoped it would not come to that, she was by the side of the true king of this land after all.

She would be mounted on the back of Artarkeren who was her special steed she had received in Helio, a deer with legs that seem more magical than a normal dead and a great feathery tail. Also she would be accompanied by her two children, Hemet and Loew, her own special household. Normally she would be accompanied by her inner circle but they were busy making sure that the majority of their members would be out of harms way during this battle. They were to stay safe and wait for another day soon in the future to take action.

She would approach the side of the ancient king with a grin as she wears her cowl on her head and has her sword by her side, the blade that once was his. "Kehehehe that is rich coming from you King Ezekial, I would say its hard to find one paler than you." she would start to cough as it still hurt to speak, a battle wound that never healed fully and causes great pain to say words. "But...to answer your question. Ephraim their leader believes that magicians are superior to humans and kings and everything that is not a magician. I have experienced this hatred first hand so i know that they truly believe they can repel your forces King of long forgotten.
But they underestimate you, they dont expect the King of the Bandits to be by your side as well. I can tell you that I plan to shake things up amongst their numbers. I am not bad at fighting one on one but I excel at fighting armies my liege. They could very well counter what i throw out but that would just weaken their own reserves. If i can find an opening I can turn their own people against them causing their fallen friends and family to strike each other down."
She will say this with a wide smile as she was proud of her power, she may not last long in this battle but causing an upset was what she did better than anyone.

Special notes:

Beast:

items:

NPCs:

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Masked Commander of the Eastern Walls, Casvallion Deikraft, was naturally among the many standing atop Magnostadt's walls looking out over the vast sea of foes. Normally he and his men would had the responsibility of holding this wall by themselves. But the weight of this attack was too great for him to bare this time around. With even the Chancellor himself stepping forward, how could Casvallion have any idea of jumping around flaunting authority? It was the academy who had control over allocation of men and resources his defense corps. was allotted. So when the academy professors organized him under Kornel Klien, Casvallion could only swallow down his indignation and accept. The masked magician now stood beside Klien awaiting orders. His 100 men of the Eastern Defense Corps. standing behind him, packed tightly in rank formation taking up the southernmost edge of the wall.

Klien was standing there with his nose upturned at the undead horde slightly, the pride of an old bird obsessed with its own feathers evident to all. He was tall and thin with a hooked nose. The top of his head was bald but long white hair fell from the sides of his head and from his face forming a neatly combed beard. At sound of their Chancellor's words of encouragement he would nod his head slightly as if admitting a matter of fact. "Well said, thought they are gift the blessings of magic now, at the end of the day its still just a bunch of goi. What can such rabble do?" Said Klien with an arrogant snort. But the grim faced Casvallion at his side disagreed. "If this were mere rabble then my defense corps should have been able to handle this. I fear the fact that Lord Ephraium himself has stepped forward means this time is going to be much worse than when Kou invaded."

A foul expression came over Klien as he shot Casvallion a side glare, "Who asked your opinion!? Just stand there and be silent like a good lapdog. Don't forget, you're under my command for this battle." A sickening smirk came about the old snake's lips at the reminder. "Yes, sir." Casvallion replied helplessly. He turned his attention back to the undead and stifled a sigh. He only hoped Klien wouldn't get him and all his men killed. Amidst his worries though was another thought. That of a naive mentee of his that had vanished, likely at the hands of Klien's subordinates. Casvallion wanted to murder the man in cold blood right now. It would be easy to stike him down in vengeance if he ordered his men to join him in the assassination. They were loyal enough and shared his resentment of the higher ups. But what would that achieve? With no proof of Klien's crimes it would just condemn himself and his own subordinates to a life as criminals. Casvallion could only damn his own powerless and wonder, would things be different if master Mikael were still around?

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed the dark clouds above the country of magic were still lingering as another problem, this time a more dire one, arose. Noir stood behind the wall alongside Shousui, observing the situation as they got ready for the war. The younger magician wondered why she always got caught in a war, but there was nothing else she could do other than to stop it. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked to her left and right. Older students lined up, ready to protect everyone behind the city's wall. Although for Noir, the scenery was not deemed as something exciting... but more saddening as she wondered how many would fall as they fight with all their might.

"Don't think too much, Noir. We must be ready."

The older woman beside her began to speak. Noir could see the calmness on Shousui's face and made her wonder what was in the former noble lady's mind at a time like this.

"We are right by your side!" The cheerful voice of Baba who was standing beside Noir made the raven-haired magician felt calmer than before.

"I know... I am always ready." Noir looked forward, her golden eyes were gleaming with determination. Days before when she got the news about the war, she used the magic book to inform Tenma, the trusted general of Kou whom she considered as an older brother about the calamity that Magnostadt would be facing. However, she hadn't received any response from the kind-hearted man yet.

A word from one of the students alerted everyone and Noir gripped her staff tightly until her knuckles became pale. Ephraim's words elevated the morale of the Magnostadt army, but Noir wondered... how strong the enemy would be that even the chancellor himself had to join the front line. The magician knew Ezekiel lived in Magnostadt once, however, he fled, and now he returned to reclaim the land. One thing Noir could predict about this event was… this would get messy.

Item/Equipment/Beast/NPC:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Lapis Judge: Ezekiel [5 Kings] Magnostadt_1

"If you wish to find the right moment, wait until you hear the call of Joshua for you will know it. How many times must my people lose their homes? I had never mistreated mages in my day no matter how rare. Has abundance in retaliation for their struggle made them more aggressive? Greedier? I cannot say, but my people shall come home whether they be alive or dead. I would suggest for now you make some distance, for the light of my fire does not discriminate. I shall bring them to their needs, we must remember to make use of each other's skills. I can only hope you do for my sword."

It was a gift after, he would only give a few moments for Gilles to make her distance. He would take a single action to start the fight. To prevent any of them from going for a simple shot for the king. From his blade, a pulse would glow, sending out in all directions. A Retailating Parry, a simple preemptive move and his longest-ranged attack. All the opposing magicians would feel their objects come to life, preventing their first moves. "CHARGE!!" Ezekiel would command the army of the dead.

Within a moment, he was gone, on the ground amongst the dead, they charged forward, a swarm of black and burned bodies. A glimpse of blue is what they were looking for, but would they notice his Lapis crown at this distance? It was a predicament, Ephraim would try to search for him, but he would find that his very own clothes began to constrict his movements. "Blasted cowardice, how dare he thinks he can overpower us with magic. MIKAEL COME FORTH!"

The Lapis Judge: Ezekiel [5 Kings] 978c1b0d7090d5fcc607299071ff2846

An owl, one of average size but amazing beauty would rest upon the chancellor's staff. He seemed to appear from nowhere, as if from a blink just around the corner he seemed to come from the Chancellor's shadow. It wasn't a beast to be taken lightly however, it was one of Legend, one that could take any prey to heaven. Ephraim would give a simple command to the beast "I will free myself in but a moment, we cannot hesitate still, rise my beast, fly to heaven and we shall bring forth true holy WRATH!"

The Owl would fly, raising into the sky, and its feathers began to glow a brilliant blue, streaking like a star into the sky as he prepared for Ephraim's next move. The pair were a near unbeatable duo, it was with its' help they had made it this far, and he would help them through this battle as well.

There was also the matter of the charge, but that would be forth others to deal with. The war was beginning, one side was all-powerful, but the other was endless, eternal. Even Ezekiel was unaware of the backing he would soon receive.

DM Notes: Each PLAYER gets 3 ability actions and 2 basic actions, hit scaling and sustain count as 1 ability action as well. Each square is 10m, Ephraim is the hat

Charge!! being used to reach the walls of Magnostadt, Kasrow is hidden amongst the army atm.

[*]Retailating Parry- While blocking, parrying, or clash the user activates their animation magic bringing a person's weapon or item on their body alive to grab or redirect the user's next technique up to A-tier in effect that it stops. Affects all enemies on the field.

Enemy Info:

Army of the Dead:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Followed by her two children, the High Priestess would run off ahead of the king but not towards the entrance he was running towards. Instead she was heading towards the wall off to the right between the two middle most towers on that wall.

She would easily scale the wall with her mount that could fly in giant leaps. The two children would begin to climb the wall with great speed, using their hardened bodied to punch holes into the structure as they climb it.

Once on the wall she would leap into the air once again flying before activating her wings of internal flames as her steed flies into the air less than 100m over the wall. THen channeling the heat from her wings and her body she will release a 200m diameter sphere of pure heat all around her and her steed. THis would be one of her wide range attacks affecting everyone caught in it minus her children which were made from the same kind of magic, or at least halfly.

THis would be her initial move, attacking the right side of their forces and punching a hole into them.

notes:

magoi 250/310
stamina 320/370

abilities and items used:

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The war had only just begun and yet things were already devolving into a mess. Belt straps and wands turned against their owners at the hands of Ezekiel's animation magic. Casvallion and his men were no exceptions. They were currently wrestling with their own clothing and weapons for control over where to aim them. Thankfully no one had been casting any powerful magics at the time or else the consequences could have been much worse. Klien seemed to be having a hard time as well, his face twisted into consternation at the hem of his robes which had flown up to wrap around his wand hand showing off the elder magician's underpants to the world.

"Don't panic! Regain control over your wands!"

Casvallion shouted at the Eastern Defense Corps and urged them to regather themselves. "Come on! Let's send these ghouls back to their graves!" The men were as if a fire had been lit in them by Casvallion's voice. But a dissonant shrill cry ordered, "Hold it! Hold it! Not one of you make a move!" It was Klien who had fallen onto his backside in trying to fight with the hem of his robe. The man was more focused on his rebellious clothing than he was on the battlefield.

"All of you stand by!"

Having finally wrested his wand arm free of the fabric, the magician got to his feet and looked out over the battlefield. It was just in time to see the hoard closing in on the wall towards the center. The place where Ephraium was seemed to be getting hit hard. Comparatively, their little corner on the southernmost tip was relatively safe for the time being. Klien glanced over to look at the Chancellor just in time to see Gilles ascend and erupt with heat magic. Though it was too far for the flames to reach them, Casvallion and his men could still feel the air turn warm as a gale blew over them. Klien smirked when he saw the sight, but did not give any orders to go and support the chancellor.

"We will hold here! Have faith in our dear chancellor. It will take more than the petty schemes of a goi to bring down Magnostadt."

Kornel acted like he hadn't just been made into an embarrassment by the animation magic and reassumed his stance of arrogant pride, hands clasped behind his back while he looked out over the wall with the appearance of being above everything. Casvallion boiled in silence off to the side, his men behind him all clenching fists and gritting teeth. This was supposed to be the day they had spent their lives training for. There wasn't a man among them who feared dying for their home. But here they were being forced to sit on their hands and wait. It was infuriating.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir's golden eyes continued to observe the situation as she stood at the left wall. She would notice the opposing enemies had begun attacking. A second after that, some magicians near her began to experience difficulties with their belongings, some had their clothing binding them, forbidding them to move, and some had their wands or staffs acting up and not letting them cast more spells.

"Seems like it affects the people who tried to attack our side..." Noir would say to Shousui and Baba. She wondered what she had to do now. She couldn't possibly just stand by right now but if she tried to retaliate, anything attached to her body would try to hinder her from doing anything else.

At that moment, the wise older magician pat Noir's shoulder and gave her a suggestion, "Then I think it will be wise for us to stay still for now."

Seeing a hint of worry inside Noir's gaze, Shousui would smile softly. "I know you are itching to fight back, but sometimes being on stand-by is a part of the winning strategy."

"Right." Noir nodded solemnly, although if it was a hard decision, she remained on her spot and stayed cautious on everything.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Lapis Judge: Ezekiel [5 Kings] Magnostadt_2

Ezekiel would hide amongst the crowd, he moved amongst the bodies as mages would struggle to prep their spells. Plenty of mages in the air would barely make it to get their wands ready. After they had finished battling their own equipment a great flare of heat would consume a large portion of their forces. At least a quarter of the mages in the air would have the borgs shattered as flames would consume them, crawling up their forms and faces. Screams would make it through, melting in with the crackles of their clothes and staves. "את רוח הקודש-The Holy Spirit!"

The flames would nearly touch Ephraim until his owl had dropped from heaven. It had changed, the magic from his master had caused the bird to grow, into a great Holy Beast. Now at 50m long with a 100m wingspan, it would swoop in the way of the fire blocking for the Chancellor and whatever mages stood between him to the left side of the wall. "Let's see how you miscreants enjoy
בורג של להבה בהירה-Borg of Bright Flame!"
Around him, his borg would grow, until eight candle-shaped rods poked out from his borg, then living flames seemed to grow from it. He would send out two flames, one for Gilles far away and another for Ezekiel who had yet to show himself.

It was as if his wishes were granted, for the target he was hunting for showed his face, the Lapis Judge would appear directly under him! He would appear in a rush as the army he brought with him would make way for a Warden Wall. They acted as a defense, but the King climbed up with them, as the army would push in further. They had launched at the wall a Rain of the Damned to deal with some of the others, and then would charge! into the front gates.

It would force many of the fighters to make a choice of who to focus on, but while they would Ezekiel would draw his blade, ignited with a Blazing Blessing to slice through the orb that flew at him. It would send three others his way upon contact with the blade, but each feeble flame would vanish with a swipe. He rose past the owl, managing to slash into Ephraim's borg chipping away part of it. The blade sank in as the hot knife it was, but he would find the raving avian would come back quickly to protect his master. He would swoop by, grabbing a hold of Ezekiel. He was going to have to break free from this beast if he wanted to take down the apparent king of this enemy army.

DM notes:

Rain rain of the damned falling on proximity of Zion and Noir, The red area on the map is your danger zone.

Ephraim's Stats: B-tier damage taken to Omega tier borg, two A-tier spells used. Ephraim blocked the spell with his owl just barely, but it opened him up to the attack from Ezekiel, Noir and Zion are fine from range.

Ephraim Magoi: 490/570

Ephraim's Stamina: 260/260

את רוח הקודש-The Holy Spirit!- An A-tier holy magic spell in which the user amplifies the form of a living creature growing them up to 100m in size, reinforcing their body and form to become a living shield of A-tier in durability. Once destroyed the form ends, the spell has the holy magic passive of healing D-tier damage.

בורג של להבה בהירה-Borg of Bright Flame- A Borg Spell from Ephraim in which he creates 8 living flame candles through his borg, extending it's shape. As long as the borg is active this spell can be sustained indefinitely. The candles shoot a flame of D-tier in damage, that when its destroyed will send three or more flames towards where the previous had been.

Attacks used by enemies

Spoiler:

Enemy Info:

Army of the Dead:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would begin to laugh maniacally as her hoarse voice cackles through the air around her. The screams of those burning from pure heat would always send her such pleasure that none but her could understand.

She would notice that the Chancellor Ephraim was now taking the offensive and sending out a flame at him. SHe would activate her Weaver Bird's Nest creating a dome of hair around her which would take the flame as well as the three that react to the first being blocked.

She would notice that Ezekial was targeting the CHancellor but was occupied by the owl now. She would take this opportunity to strike him directly. She would begin to fly at A tier speed directly at Ephraim with her wings wings before pulling her blade out and feeding her magoi into it. Once she was close enough she would thrust out the tip of her magical blade directly at the borg of the Chancellor. This would be her attempt to take advantage of the disrtacted leader.

notes:

magoi 225/310
stamina 280/370

Last edited by Gilles on 06/01/23, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kornel Klien was seemingly pleased with himself as he watched Ephraium clash with the invaders. He watched the chancellor's fight with interest but ignored the charging undead down below. Casvallion was the opposite, his gaze watching the army of undead charge the gates. "If we don't act, the gates are going to be breached!" Casvallion urged through grit teeth. "Hm? Oh, fine. Send some of your people. But do make some shade." Said the professor dismissively with a wave of his hand. He spoke as if the battlefield had nothing to do with him. It turned the stomachs of the Eastern Defense Corps. But at least they had been given permission to act. Casvallion immediately turned around and barked out a series of orders, "Squads A and B, go help hold the gate! Everyone else, bundle up!" The soldier magicians were like compressed springs just waiting to erupt with energy. "Yes, sir!" acknowledged the corpsmen as twenty of their number dropped off the back of the wall flying towards the eastern gate from the city side. Meanwhile, the other 80 stepped forward lighting up with their borgs one after another.

The borgs combined forming a Bundle of Wands which expanded the size and strength of the shield. Klien was close enough to be covered by the shell of magoi and thus was safe from the rain of arrows. The man acted like he wasn't under fire at all and continued to watch Ephraium's struggle with a smile. Casvallion took notice of Klien's expression and was stunned at how little the man was trying to hide his intentions. This bastard was hoping for the Chancellor to fall!

Meanwhile, the two squads Casvallion had sent to hold the gate would arrive. They descended below the wall and so they did not need to participate in the bundle of wands and sped straight for their destination. Upon landing both groups of ten would witness the charging undead starting to crowd into the 30m wide entrance to the wall. The dauntless dead had already entered underneath the wall and were mere breaths away from entering into the city!  Beyond them, it could be seen that yet even more bodies were piling onto of each other forming a wall of corpses. The two squads each stood a bit apart from each other and both cast Floodwaters in unison.

Rather than directly clash with the army or the growing wall of undead by attacking them, both squads chose to wash them away. The two 20m diameter torrents of water combined to form a surge of water 30m wide, wide enough to cover the entire eastern entrance! The force of both spells at once would compound forming an A-tier knockback that pushed the dead away continuously for up to 80m! If the wall of undead was in the line of fire the growing tower would find its foundations washed away from under it causing the corpses to topple.

Notes:

Abilities:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"The Chancellor is amazing." Shousui chuckled, "There were a lot of people directly coming for him but he is able to withstand the attacks." The older woman turn her gaze to Noir, "To be honest, I thought you would be going to go down and help the Chancellor."

"As much as I want to go down and help him, protecting the wall is much more important at the moment. But perhaps when the time is right, I will go." Noir sighed, not actually happy with the situation. "Of course, we can't let them enter the city. Also, a lady shouldn't frown too much." Shousui bopped Noir's nose and poke her finger between Noir's eyebrows, trying to make the assistant professor less tense. "Well... I think it is time to go all out, then." The raven-haired magician blushed, not used to receiving that kind of attention. But she would notice the army began to attack the wall, some were even focusing on the front gates.

"Incoming attack! I'll protect you!" Baba used the Armor of the Treant skill, using the 5 meters wide dome created from her body to withstand the rain of rocks. Noir's trust towards Baba was at the same level as how much she trusted Shousui. But the sudden instinct Baba showed to step forward and protect her and the others were very moving for Noir. "Thank you, Baba." The magician would show her rare smile to the metallic-skinned woman.

Noir saw the enemy approaching the middle side of the left gate. Thinking it might not be good, she would prompt Baba and Shousui to make haste and run towards the middle. Once Noir arrived at M10, the magician would draw a circle and finally cast her first attack, the Sfera Oscura. The black sphere would make its way toward the enemy at M13, creating a rapid explosion as soon as it made a contact with the first thing it touched.

Magoi: 530/570
Stamina: 260/260

Battle Notes::

Skills Used:

Item:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Lapis Judge: Ezekiel [5 Kings] Magnostadt_3

The mages of Magnostadt would rally behind the prowess of Ephraim. It seemed students and professor alike was invigorated by his actions t keep fighting. Powers of destruction and great floods would come in to beat back the tide of bodies that were coming for the side of the city. With their numbers, some were sure to slip past, especially those on the path right to the gate. Their bodies would halt just shy of the city, crashing into the barrier which kept unwanted people out. Each thud grew as more bodies would approach the academy. The beat would grow louder as they could only keep the bodies away for so long. Still, they fought valiantly, but Ephraim would find the numbers turning against him soon.

"I shall show you death pale menace! Let's so how your flames respond to this!
מעיין הדין- Fountain of Judgement, מרחצאות גיהנה- Baths of Gehenna!"
Water would spring forth from his borg, a spout growing from the top, growing until great rains would begin to fall all around them. From his staff, from his borg steam would begin to come forth from his staff, it would interupt Gilles attack just barely. "Let's see how you survive fire and rain!

His Candle would send all of the flames towards Gilles this time as the effects of the Fountain and Bath would be their own issues to deal with. The real concern to the spell was how it would effect his own mages. Noir and Casavillion both would be treated with the sight of Ephraim's true nature for just a moment.

The rest of the battle would be drawn as the sounds of screeching came down from heaven, Mikael and Ezekiel were battling, the Owl's defense was solid enough to take his blows as he was struck with a Burning Blessing twice he struck against the construct that invigorated the beast. Enough to crack it, but the creature would throw him, towards his master to try and deal a deadly blow to him. Instead, the dead king would point his sword to Gilles and give her next strike an additonal Blazing Blessing.

The army back to their angered clamoring would push more, and more as they tried to charge further into it barrier. How long would it hold? If it kept up this long the king was gonna take action again to make sure that his voice was heard. If things got too rough to quick, he was even more tempted to bring out his last resort. They would not give up, even the ones in the back line sending a rain of the damned for each side of the wall.

DM notesL Ephraim protected himself from attack with Bath of Gehenna and Fountain of judgement, sustained Candle to launch all 8 at Sessho.

Floods from the army and Noir's explosive attacks have kept people back from the left and right walls, center army is smashing into the barrier, Ephraim is preoccupied fight Gilles and the owl with Ezekiel

Ephraim Stats

B-tier damage had been taken to borg earlier
Magoi: 390/570

Fountain of Judgement: Ephraim causes his borg to shoot out a rain of living water magic that rains down in a 200m diameter, any water caught within this rain is infected by the magic, causing it to take control and allow it to be controlled to form defenses for the user. This water adds to their borg

Baths of Gehenna: Utilizing steam magic in combination with his borg Ephraim makes a veil of steam arond him going 20m in all directions. Things caught in this steam are met with energy enacting A-tier strength on them to move them about the field or interupt basic actions. Lasts until the borg is destroyed.

Attacks used by enemies

Spoiler:

Enemy Info:

Army of the Dead:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The High Priestess would begin to cackle once more as the 8 pillars of flames approach her. Did this dying candlestick think that his flames would burn brighter then her own? Fiery flames covered her body due to her initial attack and she believed this was her lifeforce and that nothing was hotter. She would just charge at the man, letting the flames attack her body as she goes in for the attack. Her body would begin to regenerate through the flames healing most of the damage but not all of it.

SHe would continue to cackle as she gets close to him wanting to see the flames his body generates. She would sustain her blade She would then use crescent scaled up to move 180 degrees around the magician slicing at them the whole time with their enchanted blade. SHe was getting excited in this combat hearing screams and such fill the air.

magoi 210/310
stamina 240/370

notes:

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

One of the two squads at the gate sustained their floodwaters using it to continue to push back against the hoards charge. Meanwhile, the other cast Grand Fissure to open up the ground beneath the enemy to sabotage their charge further. Up on the walls the group was forced to endure another rain of stones but it was too soon to use their defensive formation again. Casvallion stepped forward to greet the incoming blast with a pair of Golem Bombs which formed from minerals taken from the ramparts. The two golems leapt off the wall and intercepted the stones.

With a huge blast the two explosions managed to deflect the slingers shots for Klien and the Corps. Casvallion shot another stern look at Klien. "Give me and my men permission to act!" He demanded of the professor. Klien snorted and then made a perverse smile. "Very well, commander. Take the remainder of your men outside the barrier and fight those monstrous goi on the ground. Don't return to the walls until the battle is over." He then made a waving gesture with his hands as if to shoo them off.

Casvallion was shocked, then angry, then relieved. It was a rollercoaster. Through grit teeth he acknowledged the order. "Yes, sir!" He then looked to his men and saw a mix of concerned and loyal gazes looking back at him. These magicians knew they were being sent to die by a malicious actor, but if Casvallion was going down there not a one of them would refuse to follow. There was no need for him to bark an order. He simply nodded at hem. A solemn sea of nodding heads answered back. Then altogether they roared as the Masked Commander and the Eastern Defense Corps. poured down over the wall.

The force occupied the space opened up by Noir's efforts and from just outside the barrier they established a tight formation. "Make a moat!" Shouted Casvallion as his want pointed at the earth nearby rising a Golem Tower which he touched and entered in order for it to be piloted by himself personally. A beamsaber formed in one hand of the earthen giant while a wand appeared in the other. He stood there as the vanguard to accept any attack on the Corps while they prepared for a combined Grand Fissure of eight squads!

The Corps did not aim towards the charging foes, but to the left as they cast their mighty spell. 80 fresh magicians acting in unison, the extent of their spell could be imagined. As a group the magicians did not try to widen the spell, only to deepen the pit it dug out and extend the reach of how far away the forced ravine could reach. Earth would be torn asunder as a gap was forced open in front of the barrier to make harder for the undead to approach.

Notes:

Ability/Traits:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The teamwork between Baba and Noir were proven fruitful as they prevented the attack from the enemies and were able to push them back from the wall. But it seemed Noir had to go to the middle area because the situation there got even more troubling. Even though Ephraim was there, fighting two enemiy generals at once wasn't an easy feat after all. Not only that, the difficulties that The Chancellor was facing forced him to go all out and not minding his surronding, resulting in a friendly fire.

"Baba, Lady Shousui. I will be heading to the center. I'll leave it to you."

The mercury golem pat Noir's shoulder, "I will do my best!"

The former noble lady chuckled as she started to walk away, "Go for it, I guess I will head to the right wall then. I wish you all an immense luck for this war."

All of them nodded to each other, no more words would be spoken. Only an unspoken words could be seen from their eyes as they look at each other. They all vowed to be reunited, no matter what.

Baba who stayed at her spot (M10) would get ready for the incoming attack. She would sustain her armor skill to block the rain of the damned before jumping down to join the army (M15). There, she would use her Whip It! skill, swinging her metallic hair towards the enemies up to 15m away from her.

Meanwhile, Shousui would makes herself invisible so she could cross to the right wall safely.

Noir and Haku got on the flying carpet to reach the center area where things looked very chaotic there. It wouldn't be wise for her to use a wide ranged attack, so she had choose her next move wisely. She manuevered her carpet to be floating at X15 and then down to the ground where she would be surrounded by enemies. However, Noir was fast enough to use her Life Embrace of Death spell just before she reached the ground. The slime clumped the enemies up to 10m around Noir, trapping them inside a slime wall. Then she infused magoi into her lava ring, aiming the lava towards the slime, instantly making it explode and deal A-tier damage to the enemies.

With her flying carpet still active, Noir would be floating again. Now marching to X17 where she would sustain her Sfera Oscura to deal some damage and push them back. Now that the battlefield cleared up a bit, Noir felt like she could finally focus on the bigger thing.

Magoi: 450/570

Notes:

Baba's skills:

Noir's Skills & Items:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Lapis Judge: Ezekiel [5 Kings] Magnostadt_2

The counter-attack from Magnostadt's mages proved rather effective to a degree, not only would the shape the battlefield but they would command, and control their flood waters. They did the best they could to resist, to just hold their ground with a Wall of the Broken, even another charge. Corpses become floaters in the water, the ones that couldn't resist. Still, they persisted, even as explosions began to appear amongst their midsts, if they were going to bring the heat so would Ywah's chosen. Above, a golden light would appear above their king's head as his crown focused its intense magic on them. They were hoping to do it inside the city but outside the gate was still a perfect chance for a Last Resort.

It would be great, deafening, blinding with the light of a morningstar resting upon earth's laurels. It was hungry, it would prove to be an obstacle for most of both sides if they did not avert their gaze from its brightness. It was but their final hurrah as they could not sustain the full force against the army of Magnostadt's students and professors. That was at least the army, there was still the endless horde of ceaseless undead. They came from the vessel, from the household on his body. He was filled with rage, and now would fully bring forth the power of his vessel. As the black blade began to glow 8 soldiers would spawn forth from it. They were his guard, but they would not last for long as each began to flow into him. For each his size would drastically grow, and the armor would grow until he was 80m tall.

A mighty swing would come from his blade, down upon him as Gilles tried to attack as well. Fire would meet, and the owl would come down, taking the A-tier hit from Ezekiel ending the durability of his armor, and the bird shrinking back down to size. Ephraim, would keep the steam and fountain going creating a veil to keep their eyes and bodies protected, but both spells would only mean so much to resist the damage, he would still take a full force slash from Gilles attack, as the combined firepower increase with her strength was just enough to slash through.

While his borg was still active, he could still take advantage of its unique state, but it was time to show his real partnership with his owl. The bird circled around as he would begin to chant. "המבול הגדול- The Great Flood!" Ephraim would roar as living water would begin to reside in his bird, this take it would take a much different shape, it's waters combined with that of his borg. As the living water magic fused, the spells caused the remaining borg to spread over the owl, as Ephraim would rest on the beast.

Now it was Mikael's turn to make a move, the owl now great again with great wings of clouds with unending rain's would open wide, it wished to eat the puny pale lady. Ezkiel, sick of all these crowding forces decided to add more punishment for the close-approaching professor. He stabbed his giant sword into the ground, creating a Judge's Gavel in an attempt to swat her down before she could get too close. if this battle was going to continue, he would have to consider his trump card eventually.

DM notes: Waters and terrain warp plus bombs did fair damage, but the army did form a shield block A-tier of that incoming damage, if I'm right it was B-tier from the explosions if those affecteted them, taking B-tier from Noir's attack from remaining defense, the Sfera Oscura doing A-tier, with them so close to death they chose last resort, Charge had helped with the clashes and damage from other sources but could not breach the wall, could at most barely hold ground. Red circle is last resort

Ezekiel activates his vessel and uses passive to bring soldiers to him to form A-tier armor, A-tier damage from the explosions to his armor. Can take two more A-tier attacks before destruction. Clashed with the owl, then used Judge's Gavel to try and attack Noir.

Gilles had managed to land one strike, dealing A-tier damage to Ephraims Borg, B-tier damage neede to break. Sustained his two spells to try and resist incoming damages but was only able to match so much. But he has activated The Great flood, buffing his owl up using an action to try and eat Gilles. His fountains spell to combine water with it has combined with the owl to share the borg and effects.

Ephraim Magoi: 310/570

Moves Used:

Enemy Moves Used:

Enemy Name: Ezekiel Abram, The Lapis Judge
Enemy Tier: Omega
Damage Required to Defeat: Must be killed like a player, reasonable damage.
Description: Ezekiel was the King of the people of Abram, inheriting a nation from his weak father. He gave his life to his people, to build up his home. He had hair to impress gods and a physique to rival giants. He lived a good life, doing what he could to make a truly prosperous kingdom while facing true goliaths.

As time passed he found rivalry in the ancient nation of Udr. Having lost his son and heir Joshua he and his people had to hole up. A temple of shining blue stone was where he had laid, dying as sieges knocked at the door. Keeping the way lit, with a flaming sword and crown to light the night. While the people of Udr siege his land, and while they desecrated his body they say the people of Abram fled for forty days and nights.

They lived, but he and his kingdom died. Now, a deathly visage brought back with the power of reanimation he sits in white robes with a thin frame. His body now warped by his household, with a resplendent Lapis crown. He stands tall once again, a 2m tall man. He is no longer a kind man, he is vengeful and filled with sorrow. This long-gone hero is out to reclaim his home, to bring back the chosen people's mighty.
Abilities:
  • Blazing Blessing- The Lapis crown he wears is a magic tool of heat, that when activated applies a veil of flame over a weapon that is blue with intense heat. This can be cast upon any weapon with 50m, it does A-tier damage dissipating upon burning a target.

• Giant Slayer- Ezekiel slices with his sword at someone's Ankles in order to trip them, he then swings down with his blade to do A-tier damage

• Guiding Arm- Using his blade as a channel the Lapis Judge parries a projectile by using his sword as a ramp, redirecting an attack back at the user, up to 60m away. He uses magoi manipulation as well so as to be able to effect magic. He can parry up to A-tier damage.

• Man of the people- Ezekiel stands firm, his body becoming still and stiff, his muscles bulging with as much force as he can exert, hardening himself while using his magoi to reinforce it allowing him to absorb incoming damage up to A-tier, his flesh is unharmable only ending from his pain tolerance.

• The one holding the candle- A move he made before his death, casting flames upon his sword from a magic tool or by igniting it through other means he parries an incoming strike, applying a magic flame or an oil-soaked one to create a flame on the struck item dealing C-tier damage each post for four posts.

Household Moves:

Items:
[/spoiler]

Army of the Dead:

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Casvallion and his men were facing forward to meet the enemy when a blinding light and deafening boom erupted to their left. The magicians of the Eastern Defense Corps shielded their eyes as they attempted to glace aside and see what was happening but such efforts were futile until the light died down. The masked commander inside his golem became anxious about the Chancellor's fight and held a belly full of anger towards Klien for sending him and his men to the ground. Thankfully, as long as he didn't return to the walls he wouldn't be going against orders. Let Klien hold this side of the wall himself. "With me! We rally to the gate!" Shouted the commander from his golem as his pointed his wand to the sky as he channeled magoi through his golem and into the earth. Three Golem Storms formed  20m ahead of the Corps placing them in-between his allies and the vast hoard of undead.

The 80 members of the corps were concerned about their 20 comrades and gladly followed Casvallion's orders. The group as a whole flew 10m off the ground over the center of the fissure they had just opened up where it would be harder for the undead to reach them. "Half of you, hoses loose! Full Throttle!" Ordered the commander as they traveled. 40 magicians then combined their Flood Waters and sustained it twice as they moved across the battlefield towards the gate where the Last Resort had just taken place. The magicians aimed their flood waters at the three storm golems causing the waters passing by to become charged with lightning produced by the golems. A tidal wave of electrically surging waves would spill out across the battlefield to devastate the enemy army's left flank.

Meanwhile, up on the wall Karnel Klien had a sour look as he watched Casvallion and his men begin to move. "Don't go that way!" The elderly man clenched the ramparts so hard with his bony fingers the stone shockingly cracked. The man realized his blunder in giving Casvallion autonomy. The young commander had kept a low profile for so many years, but recently he had started to become a thorn in Klien's side. Ever since that damnable brat showed up to claim his Rival's legacy. "I had hoped that two nuisances would be removed today..." The old man muttered to himself as he glanced over to Ephraium's side once more to see how thing progressed after the explosion.

As for the two squads at the gate, they would suffer greatly. These two squads had not taken part in the bundle of wands from before. Had they been fast enough to cast it then perhaps they could have spared themselves misery. But without their commander around the army was slow to react. The only saving grace was that the lingering water from their floodwaters and the spell the Chancellor had cast. It would dull the blinding light and heat of the blast but could not stop its burning fury. The borgs of all twenty magicians lit up only to the ones at the front to be smashed by the shockwave. Half of each squad took the brunt of the attack leaving those at the back to survive with the trauma of seeing their squad members perish so that they might live. But the battlefield was no place to grieve and the surviving members of each squad were already gathering to form a new makeshift 10-man squad as they had been drilled to do so many times by their commander.

Notes:

Golem Tracker:

Abilities:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Seeing the blast coming Gilles will shout out "May the lord's touch burn through fire and Ice, Create life Bertilack!" activating her full equip before covering her body in her 8 flaming arms to block the incoming explosion and light.

Then as soon as she peeks her head out she sees the massive owl diving at her intending to swallow her whole. SHe would grin and cover her body in Right hand of the flame god before she flies straight into the owls mouth with her arms around her body steal for added protection.

If this plan works and she is inside of the owl's body she will start to attack it from the inside out with her flaming fists laughing painfully as she does.

magoi 160/310
stamina 240/370

notes:

abilities used:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Seeing the explosion coming towards her, Noir pointed her scepter and cast Cupola di Cristallo. The crystal dome would be formed around both Noir and Haku, and able to withstand the incoming attack as well as the blinding effect as Noir scaled it once. Since the dome was made of crystal, it reflected back the blinding light towards the enemies.

As the crystal shattered from clashing with the explosion, Noir would get ready to retaliate. But the situation she was in a dire situation and she knew she needed to take greater measures to deal with it. As a giant hammer came to crush both of her and Haku, Noir would take it on with her borg, protecting herself and Haku from getting crushed. She would let the borg crack as she infused her magoi into her arm bangle.

"O’ Djinn of Drought and Dehydration, heed my will. Bestow upon me your unyielding power to vaporize the resolution of my enemies. Desiccate, Dantalion!"

The Lapis Judge: Ezekiel [5 Kings] ACLsDYD

After the chant, she immediately transformed, equipping a black armor with a scythe within her grip.

Meanwhile, Baba who barely standing in the safe spot from the explosion and the blinding light decided to keep protecting the wall. She used blooming lotus skill and attacked the enemies within range with her spiked hair. The mercury woman quickly shifted her metallic hair and use whip it skill, preventing the enemies to get closer.

Magoi: 370/570

Battle Notes:

Skills:

Equipment:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Lapis Judge: Ezekiel [5 Kings] Magnostadt_2_1

The Magnostadt magicians at the command of Casavillion would prove effective in their attempts to mitigate damage to their forces, but it had only meant so much. Their borgs, the golems, and the floods had kept back the horde, it had in fact pushed them back significantly. That still only meant so much amidst the vast blast of the last resort. It would send earth, water, and bodies to slam into Magnostadts Barrier, so much to the point that a massive crack would send through it all. If their army could focus back on it they could reinforce it but in this current state, it was only a breath away from falling all apart. If it did, it would not matter how many would head the call of war if it broke. The dead would eventually overwhelm them if they did not.

Ephraim would continue his fountain, bringing all the water around into his borg, into the owl to expand its size further. The magnificently massive owl had swallowed the pale lady and would use its increased size to push back the enemy army even farther. "I shall not let you gain any more ground on these walls! Noir, my professor come to my aid to deal with these filthy invaders, others I need you to strengthen the barrier if they get in all is lost!" Ephraim would have the owl fly forward into Ezekiel. It's beak glowing with a Razor Beak amplified by a מסמר קר של גן עדן- Heaven's Cold Nail. He had met it with a blazzing blessing cast on his sword twice. As he would try to strike a third time he would use inspiring growth on the constructs from his vessel that formed his armor. This was to increase the size of his strike, being 90m long it was just enough in reach to hit Noir and Ephraim.

While they had their fight on the outside, Gilles had moved to something more internal. When the owl swallowed her she flew in quick enough to swallow whole, well besides a couple of toes that would get snipped off from the tip of its beak. She would find though, it was not an easy creature to kill from the inside. As the owls tongue would fly at him with intense force, to punch the pale woman.

Dm notes; Casavillions efforts have pushed back the army, but Last resort still managed to do decent damage to the barrier. Without your attacks it would have been completly broken, Baba had also pushed them back with some of her efforts.

Noir successfully blocked the attacks but has taken A-tier damage to her borg, she does have a 90m sword coming at her, it does do A-tier ability damage so do keep that in mind.

Gilles lost some toes on her right or left foot I'll let you choose, and now has a giant owl tongue heading towards her. Don't let this fool you, you've started a dangerous battle.

Ephraim: Has an incoming attack to deal with next post, is engaging Ezekiel so the mages can try and fix the barrier, keyword is try :)

Ephraim Magoi: 250/570
Stamina:  220/260

Ephraim Moves:

Description: Ezekiel was the King of the people of Abram, inheriting a nation from his weak father. He gave his life to his people, to build up his home. He had hair to impress gods and a physique to rival giants. He lived a good life, doing what he could to make a truly prosperous kingdom while facing true goliaths.

As time passed he found rivalry in the ancient nation of Udr. Having lost his son and heir Joshua he and his people had to hole up. A temple of shining blue stone was where he had laid, dying as sieges knocked at the door. Keeping the way lit, with a flaming sword and crown to light the night. While the people of Udr siege his land, and while they desecrated his body they say the people of Abram fled for forty days and nights.

They lived, but he and his kingdom died. Now, a deathly visage brought back with the power of reanimation he sits in white robes with a thin frame. His body now warped by his household, with a resplendent Lapis crown. He stands tall once again, a 2m tall man. He is no longer a kind man, he is vengeful and filled with sorrow. This long-gone hero is out to reclaim his home, to bring back the chosen people's mighty.
Abilities:
  • Blazing Blessing- The Lapis crown he wears is a magic tool of heat, that when activated applies a veil of flame over a weapon that is blue with intense heat. This can be cast upon any weapon with 50m, it does A-tier damage dissipating upon burning a target.

• Giant Slayer- Ezekiel slices with his sword at someone's Ankles in order to trip them, he then swings down with his blade to do A-tier damage

• Guiding Arm- Using his blade as a channel the Lapis Judge parries a projectile by using his sword as a ramp, redirecting an attack back at the user, up to 60m away. He uses magoi manipulation as well so as to be able to effect magic. He can parry up to A-tier damage.

• Man of the people- Ezekiel stands firm, his body becoming still and stiff, his muscles bulging with as much force as he can exert, hardening himself while using his magoi to reinforce it allowing him to absorb incoming damage up to A-tier, his flesh is unharmable only ending from his pain tolerance.

• The one holding the candle- A move he made before his death, casting flames upon his sword from a magic tool or by igniting it through other means he parries an incoming strike, applying a magic flame or an oil-soaked one to create a flame on the struck item dealing C-tier damage each post for four posts.

Household Moves:

Items:
[/spoiler]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Filthy invaders...?" Noir took a mental note as she came to Ephraim's aid. But before she could give more thought to it, the enemy had begun to send another attack toward her and Ephraim. With her sustained equip, she would fly upward while getting her scythe ready to be swung. The moment she was close enough, she would clash the incoming strike with her own weapon blocking it before it could reach Ephraim.

After she succeeded in defending herself, Noir would use her exceptional speedto get close to Ezekiel. When she was right around 3 meters away, the magician would tap her scythe twice with her finger and perform her Dulcis Regina Filia skill, aiming it towards Ezekiel.

Meanwhile, Shousui who was now at the right wall noticed the crack in the barrier. "Support magicians, prioritize the repair of the barrier! If it got destroyed, it would be the end of us!" She would command her fellow magicians and lead them to repair the crack. The former noble lady knew it would not be good if the barrier were destroyed, so it would be her top priority now. "Combat magicians, stay vigilant at the wall! Our top priority is to repair the barrier, so don't allow any enemy to obstruct our progress. Focus all efforts on defending the wall."

Unfortunately, Shousui noticed two rats attempting to climb the wall. She knew it would be annoying if they reached the top, so she cast Illusion of the lost and created butterflies. She would aim the butterflies towards the two children, altering their sense of time and slowing them down. Now it would be up to the army to deal with them...

The older magician used her entire magic knowledge and make use of her master precision trait to repair the barrier effectively as fast as possible .

Magoi: 310/570

Battle Notes:

Skills:

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

With the army of corpses washed away it would give Casvallion and his men some temporary relief. But the tide of undead would return soon enough. They could repeat this to keep buying time but each member of the Corps only had so much magoi. Instead the group used this opportunity to hurry on to their destination. The barrier around the gate had sustained too much damage from the blast and the spreading spider web of cracks were a foul omen of things to come if it took another hit in that state. As they arrived on scene in front of the gate Casvallion dispatched the undead still lingering with a swipe of his Beam Saber and commanded his golems to take up position in a triangle formation around the front of the gate. This formed a barrier of storm golems around his men to shelter them while they worked.

"Leave the defense to me for now, focus your magoi into the barrier!"

The masked commander bellowed from within the golem as he turned back to face his soldiers who were now clustered together in front of the cracked barrier. Their compatriots inside the gate were overjoyed to see the rest of the Corps show up and hurried over to help them by pouring magoi into the barrier from within. No words were needed for the others to know of the losses. Though the burnt bodies seen further within were unidentifiable, the fact that only one 10man squad made up of mixed members rejoined them was enough for the men to know 10 of their brothers had fallen. Some of them wept, but not a one stopped working to pour their magoi into the barrier in an attempt to fill in the gaps.

Meanwhile, as Casvallion addressed his men he noticed to the right sunlight reflecting off of Soushui'd ice butterflies. With his attention drawn upwards he then noticed two figures climbing the wall. Some sort of dungeon beast abominations from the look of them, but with the barrier so damaged he could not abide their presence on the wall. His golem aimed its wand carefully so as not to hit the barrier and fired two Beam Rifle shots. One at Loew and another at Hemet before turning his attention back around to the intense battle between masters of magic and monarchs of madness. He set his sights on Ezekiel, the leader of this foul undead army, as the tip of his wand glowed with the charging of a final sustained Beam Rifle. The masked man took note of Noir making a move to attack in close so he waited and then fired his shot so it would threaten Ezekiel from below just an instant before the djinn wielder would be upon him to deliver her strike.

Notes:

Golem Tracker:

Abilities:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The two children of Gilles had spent the entirety of the battle just hanging from the side of the wall as they watched the atrocities being committed from both sides. Being a part of GIlles personality they both had a profound admiration for the macabre, especially the burning of living beings. Being that they are living beings created by magic they understood that real or nor these corpses that were summoned were beings and here the magicians were just tearing them apart due to differences between two leaders. THey would take so much pleasure from this that they were distracted by the threats approaching them.

When the butterflies they would become almost entranced in that when they would be pierced by the magic shots sent by one of the nameless magicians that was just another flesh cacoon to them. They could feel that their cores were shattered and that they could not survive this. Their flames would cry out for their other as they fall to the ground, becoming dying embers before they even make it half way.

Gilles would block the tongue with her flaming arms that total in 8. But this would be when she noticed something, she could feel the line between her and the children she breathed life into become severed. SHe did not know how but she knew immediately that her children had been murdered. She knew that the murder of children was often to happen in wars but she did not realize that these magicians that believed themselves above everyone else as elevated beings would commit such attrocities. She would begin to cry out in pain as the tears immediated evaporate as soon as they touch her face. Why? Why could she not have seen their demised for herself, their pain much have been exquisite? Did they cry out for their mother and creator in vain? SHe would have loved to see their demise in person, it would have been so beautiful to see.

Being denied of this beauty would cause her such sadness and grief. SHe now wanted to see that those around her dead, experiencing a cruel and agonizing one. She would channel her magoi into her djinn before casting her EM "May all of those that burn transform through the flames!" Her EM would create hundreds of Flaming fists in the air above her and the owl in a 500m diameter before slamming down on all that are underneath including her own forces. Those that die from this will come back as ashura zombies of ice and fire.

After this she would take out her rage on the interior of the of the owl, Lashing out at the own with all 8 of her flaming fists.

magoi 50/310
stamina 240/370

notes:

EM:
full equip:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Lapis Judge: Ezekiel [5 Kings] Magnostadt_2_2

The tides of the battle seemed to be restored for the mages of Magnostadt as their defenses became revitalized. The barrier would start to repair, its cracks filling in, the dead could not do much to stop it with a swathe of golem towers. It would grant those fighting Ezekiel a moment to stand. His blade had clashed with that of Ephraim- or so he thought until the blade would be stopped in a clash by the scythe of Noir. Before she closed to the distance to perform her next attack a beam would pierce through his ankles. Bringing him down gave Noir the chance to dehydrate his armor, it would eat away at it as his defenses would break.

The armor around him would shatter. His size decreased living him suspended in the air, Ephraim saw this as a moment to try and once again use his Ice Nail but he did not have the moment to properly attack, as from above the heavens began to fall in the form of burning fists. This was the perfect moment for him to strike, for them to meet Revenge for Joshua. His black blade began to glow s he would speak "They took my home, my boy, and all traces of my people. I do not ask for much for retribution but the lives of those here, and to rest in my home!"

As the magic symbol would glow from his blade he would grow till he was 50m tall with his blade now 40m long he would send out a pulse of animation magic. From the craters, from the dead, a giant maw would grow rising to consume those worthy of punishment. This warped image in the shape of his dead son. It would rise to bite all within its range, and even Ezekiel would not be free from it's consumption if he did not act, he would focus on pressuring Ephraim. He would swing his sword twice in an attempt to hit both Noir and Ephraim. In actuality, this was to limit their movements, to ensure punishment. The first to suffer was the Chancellor's Owl, who would take a burning fist into the back before it would fully encase the creature in ice, stopping its movements and trapping Gilles inside.

DM Notes: Wall is repairing/repaired, Gilles has flaming fists falling in a 500m diameter, Ezekiel has Revenge for Joshua coming from below, Ezkiel has performed two strikes at Ephraim, and Noir with his sword as well. Owl has been frozen from the Extreme magic and has taken damage, may potentially be dead it is difficult to tell from player's perspective The Whole map is in range save for rows A and ZY

Revenge for Josuha- The user chants, saying a prayer to themselves as they grow from their household, black armor forming around their flesh. They send out a pulse of magic, attracting bodies and material to open it into a warped face with a giant mouth in the image of Ezekiel's lost son Joshua. This mouth is 500m in diameter and can move up to 200m from its point of origin to bit down on targets dealing A-tier damage, swallowing them into a maw filled with crushing teeth. The maw itself lasts for 5 posts and acts as a construct like a giant A-tier item.

Abilities:

Household Moves:

Items:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum