Spelunking for armor (job)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spelunking for armor (job) Empty Spelunking for armor (job) 05/10/22, 07:16 pm

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

job:

It had been just a few days since the elderly magician had brought the second suit of armor to the curator of the Kina history. This was the second set of a series that all had been made for rulers of the Hinamoto line, the leaders of the isolated country of Kina. He was not sure where the last missing set of armor was but he searched for the missing set regardless. However, the former assassin now teacher and romantic pursuer had no luck with looking for it. There were no clear clues or evidence where the armor could have went. Too much time had passed since the partial destruction of the vault so any tracks or identifiers of who took the armor was long lost now.

That is until he had gotten a letter from Onigaku Amida. It was a letter similar to the one he got from the star of his eyes, Manami Hinamoto. The letter was brief but extremely informative to the old man. It described that a group of soldiers were spotted in her area. That in itself would not be noteworthy if it wasn’t for the fact that they were also seen transporting goods with the Hinamoto family crest on them. The item that stood out amongst the horde the most was a suit of armor that bore the familial crest. They were last spotting in the vicinity of Mt. Raiji, and possibly hiding somewhere in the mountain itself. The old, wizened man would grin at the revelation of this news. He was a far call from being a tracker or a hunter but being an assassin in his former life he was certain that he could find these soldiers eventually.

He would go and write a letter of his own that he would send to the two samurai that were currently under his leadership. They were twins that were taught in various methods of education that are necessary for samurai to learn. Such as swordsmanship, martial arts as well as various art forms. These two samurai were entrusted to the care of the old man after he assisted one of the clans of kina when he first arrived to this isolated nation. Silva was trying to figure out how he could best use them like he does El and Shou, his sumo disciples. Unlike those two who are infants in the world of sumo wrestling, Nobu and Naga were already trained swordsmen and probably more well versed in various subjects than the wannabe teacher was, who was really only trained in the art of killing. Samurai were the trained soldiers in this country but with that being the case, a majority lacked the skills that would put them on the level of a master, maybe this is where he could help as a teacher. But there was also a chance that him teaching them in fighting would do more harm than it would good. He would have to see the two of them in action in order to figure out how he would best use them.

After getting the letter from Silva the twins would dress in their armor and meet the man on their way to the mountain. However, the duo would be surprised to see the elderly gentleman standing there with two wooden blades in his hands. He would toss the swords to the twins would would look at them with a bewildered look, “What are we supposed to do with these?” Nobu would ask while Naga would follow “We are here to fight former soldiers not train with them.” Silva would smile as he would give them his answer, “That is exactly the point. You two have yet to work with me in anything like this so you are unaware that I have a no killing rule. I feel that it would be extremely difficult for you to fight to wound or subdue with your blades so I am requiring that you use these. I feel that you may find it a bit more difficult to subdue your opponent nonlethally.” “Why would we listen to you on this? All this is doing is putting our lives at a increased risk.” “Also what is the point since they will most likely end up dying as punishment anyways?” “Well if you are going to be following me then it is a must that you follow this rule. I have spent too many years killing and I have learned that while it is easy to kill, trying to fight an opponent into submission is much more difficult if they are trying to end your life.” The twins would begrudgingly accept this as they add the wooden swords to their arsenal temporarily. This was not Silva’s attempt to teach them anything, simply to show them that there are multiple ways to achieve a goal, sometimes the harder choice being necessary.

Their trip would be on foot so it would take them a few hours before they reached the heart of the mountain, quickly finding an entrance of a cave. “Well this is a good place to start with, Lets explore this and see where it leads. They act as bandits now but they were formally soldiers like yourselves so they may be prepared for attacks no matter how unlikely.” With this he would enter the cave with Nobu and Naga directly behind him.

Silva’s warning would come to be true as there were two soldiers acting as sentries shortly after entering the cave, just around a bend or two. Quickly the samurai on both sides draw out their blades, Left foot in is the soldiers first moves, thrusting their blades out which are countered by calming cascade from Nobu, slamming the wooden sword into the man’s shoulder causing him to collapse in pain. While his brother’s savage surge hits his opponent in a horizontal slice with his wooden blade. This would result in their opponents falling unconscious from shock of the pain. They would advance further in rather quickly to catch the others unaware.

Once in the central chamber of the cave the trio would attack the other soldiers while they were unaware. Silva would unleash his battle form, rushing to four of the soldiers, delivering a singular, bone crushing punch to each of them. While the other two would find their opponents a bit difficult but would defeat them with basic blows of their weapons.

Once they were defeated the twins would go to secure the soldiers so that the authorities could retrieve them and the stolen goods together. Silva however would retrieve the armor, hasting to return it to the curator along with the second suit.

WC 1000+/1000

NPCs:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum