You are not connected. Please login or register

First Few Weeks II [w/ Noir]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Few Weeks II [w/ Noir] Empty First Few Weeks II [w/ Noir] 05/10/22, 06:21 pm

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

job:

The library had grown full of voices at the point, some of the librarians taking time to get the noise down. While another looked to be in his path, and the boy fiddled, and rolled his shoulders back. A fair, but pale skinned dark haired professor blocked his sight, the trail he followed with rukh he thought he only saw, and she seemed to look just as puzzled about the whole thing from what he could tell. Lukxiel, found himself reaching down, and forward tapping her shoulder with his right hand.

Lukx:  “ Hey miss professor, I don’t believe i'm in the kodor for your classes. Butttt~ do you happen to be on the librarian shift?

His arm slithered back to his side with ease, and his cherry lips glossed brightly as he turned the corners of his mouth into a grin. Lukx’s mint colored eyes would drop down about an inch, and meet the shorter professor’s. Ruffling his other hand in his long hair, knocking it over his shoulder to the front, he’d curl it and continue speaking.

Lukx: “ I’m sure you’ve heard the spells, and rukh being casted about in here? I say, I can’t quite study for my incoming lectures… ummm… You think you, or even If I could find my fellow classmates and put a stop to this interruption?

The boy let go of his hair as his words came to a stop. His eyes return to a cold empty expression as more rukh builds up behind Noir once more. In his eyes the rukh danced, and became small red, and blue whisks about in the air, and this worried him. The time before his next lecture, and the next time another student might get bullied or attacked might be just the same. His thoughts had hoped in the reply from Noir, she would quickly sense to locate the trouble makers, but these were just his thoughts. His body would move past her as she spoke after he had gotten her attention. To Lukxiel his words were said so action was his course, but of course he would have his ears open to the voice of the librarian regardless if she allowed him to help her in the search. The rukh was his trail to them, and if he could see it, he believed the professor Noir could as well, or he hoped and assumed this in thought.

log:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Being someone who had power was difficult, especially if the temptation was too alluring. This troublemaker was like that too as they were using their magic ability to cause mischief towards other students. Noir wondered what was the reason behind this behavior, but then again, sometimes people didn't need any reason to harm other people. Which was very troublesome... However, since it happened within the academy ground and she happened to be here at the right time, she would find them and teach them a lesson. Or... she could ask the professors to just do it on their own after she handed the culprit to them. Oh well, she could think about it later. Now... she gotta move fast.

Noir turned to see the student as he tapped her shoulder, invading her personal space. But she wasn't glaring at him, her eyes glimmered with curiosity. For some reason, this person doesn't feel the same, but Noir wasn't so sure. One thing she was certain about was that this person wasn't the troublemaker.

"I haven't seen you around as well." Noir tilted her head to the side as she stared at him. She never saw him in any of the classes she assisted, but then again, there were a lot of classes so it would be hard for them to actually bump into each other. "Hm... Well, I guess you can say it like that." She didn't mind being called a librarian. She had been spending most of the time here anyway, so might as well be called one.

"Maybe." Noir answered, although her eyes wouldn't be focused as darted back and forth between the student's face and his ruffled hair. She saw a single rukh fluttering right in front of her eyes, a blue-colored one. Then right after that, the boy walk past her and her eyes would silently follow where he was going. Although, she caught something much more interesting... there was a trail of water and ice. "Hm..." She walked closer to inspect the trail before she looked at the boy, "My name is Noir, may I know your name?"

Right after he replied to her, Noir would propose something exciting for the student. "Please help me to find them." This would be a good opportunity for Lukx to practice. She would touch her earring and feed magoi into it to activate the eavesdropping ability. The assistant professor concentrated to control the tiny gem and in just a second, she would be able to hear laughter from her earring. It was the same one that she heard before and if she was able to hear the laughter, it means they were just 40 meters away from them.

"They are not far from us... They didn't say anything that will be useful for us to tell if this trail is a trap or not... but..." Noir walked forward, "Let's go."  

WC: 495/1500

Magoi: 560/570
Stamina: 260/260

items:

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Noir: “My name is Noir, may I know your name?

Lukx: “ The names Luxkiel Axca, Kodor 3. Pleasure to accompany you, Professor Noir-san.

Stopping to stare at the floor below, drowning out the thoughts of the professor oddly looking at him prior to moving to their next location. He had grown excited to work the case in finding the troublemakers, and putting an end to their cause of mischief so he could return to his studies just the same as the professor claimed she had done before. The flutter of rukh from the item ‘eavesdropping’ , Noir used made his hairs stand as he felt the magoi leave from her shoulders, and flow into her ears, or just about on her ears. The child was fascinated at such a thing, this might’ve been one of the classes he actually could look for too! Magical Items! His cherry lips upon his pale face almost lit up like a christmas tree, as Noir spoke more, giving few details to where the troublemakers might be. However, he felt he might be able to pinpoint them by following the flow himself without the help of the item. Lukxiel, however, stepped onward once more following the trail of water, and ice just behind Noir as she proceeded forward.

Lukx: “ So Professor Noir… or Noir-san… or Miss Neuor.. Hahaha. I may call you one of those? You said you don’t mind, but I mind elders' boundaries to a degree.” The child would speak in a cold tune for his young age, but he was able to mask his excitement with a curious tongue, and a small nack for prying upon first meetings with people. Lukx: “You think there'll be a mass of people causing this? A small group? A rough and rowdy merry band of family renowned mages? Maybe… Maybe… a group of goi-less family mages upset for discrism.. Discrimaa.. Uh..  discrimanation?   I think that's the word, sorry bigger words are harder to sound out..hahah” Lukxiel had sparked up a light walking conversation, about 30 meters, almost 20 meters off the way, narrowly eyeing the flow of rukh he saw, he didn’t think Noir seen as they stayed along the water, and ice trail. Once Noir would give her reply, they’d be just about close enough to possibly see, or even locate the rukh in the air themselves as it’d be more pronounced in proximity to the source, he thought. Still at 30-20 meters out here, though Lukx, was happily, but coldly grinning waiting to talk to the new acquaintance.

log:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir halted her step and turned to lock her eyes with Luxkiel's. "Just Noir is fine, Mr. Axca. Also, I am not a professor yet, so you don't need to address me as one." She was not the type of person that needed to be addressed formally like that. But if he insisted on being formal with her, Noir would let him be. That kind of matter wasn't a big deal for her to the point she had to argue with the boy. "Also, while I admire your respect, I insist you call me by my given name. It feels more comfortable at the moment, especially when I am still a student."

The boy seemed very excited and it reminded Noir of herself as she was always got curious about everything. Fortunately, her curiosity hadn't killed her, although she did have several experiences escaping from death's grasp because she was too curious about stuff.

"Everything you said could be right, we will find out soon though. Also, discrimination is the right word." Noir looked down, pausing her words for a second.

"It is still hard for halflings or for gois to be accepted in the academy, so it makes sense if they feel discriminated against. It makes sense why it's hard for them to get in as well because this academy only taught magic to those who had the gift. But it's not the reason why it is okay to discriminate against others." As she continued walking, following the trails, Noir would continue to say what was on her mind. "I do hope that someday, Magnostadt wouldn't just teach magic. That someday, this academy can accept all kinds of students and can offer many lectures. So every race could feel the equality."

It didn't take Noir a second to notice what she had said in front of Luxkiel. That topic was not actually a good one to be discussed within the country, especially when the issue of discrimination and the imbalance of equality was still very sensitive. "I must apologize for saying that out loud though, Mr. Axca. However, feel free to say what you think about that as well."

As they walked long enough to follow the trail, Noir would stop herself. She could sense rukh fluttering all over the area, not only that, this group of people didn't really do a good job of hiding themself well... A sigh escaped her peach-colored lips as she shifted her gaze toward Lukx. "You should confront them, Lukx. I will be observing you from here." Noir whispered to the student as she stepped back, wanting to give Luxkiel the spotlight. "Go on."

WC: 971/1500

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Luxkiel listened to Noir’s personal opinions on the subject of discrimination in magnostadt. With what she was saying, he knew that if he was discovered to be a ‘wandless mage’ it would cripple his own advancement, or prove to bring him further discomfort about being in the academy. She talked about equality amongst all mages whether pure, goi, or whatever they may be, and he felt he should tell her he was exactly what she hoped for in her opinion, but a secret is a secret. “ Miss Noir, I’m sure the days of change will be upon the academy, but change can’t come unless every one of the professors puts change first.” Wedging in his small opinion as she felt what she said wasn’t appropriate to discuss with a younger student. “ Oh don’t apologize, my father would speak his mind and not think another second of it. This is how you feel, and I hope change comes or is already on its way so that other races can enjoy the lectures taught here.” Not feeling the same sensitivity to the topic as one from magnostadt might, he wasn’t concerned too much with the principles of magnostadt besides he was just trying to understand more about himself while discovering the city of magic.   " You should confront them, Lukx. I will be observing you from here." Noir whispered to Luxkiel as she stepped back, wanting to give him the spotlight. " Go on.”  He felt a surge of confidence overcome him with her whispered words.

Blue Magician 1: “ Silly Half-Bloods! Your parents should be ashamed to have had you come from them. Tainting our hallways with your feeble talent.

Red Magician 2: “ Yeah!!! You tell them. Stupid HALF Goi bastards! listen to me well. This is real magic, from a real bloodline of mages

The two mages of different classes held their wands, and flicked, and circled their wrists pointing towards the group of Goi-less, and Half-bloods. Snuffed Flames, and Endless Rainfall was activated by their magoi. The air shifted in the little corridor hallway they found themselves in as rain clouds formed, and temperature dropped to a freezing burn kind of level. Luxkiel wasn’t just a mage in a sense, nor was he confined to using cheap wands. Ghastly flames of white stretched forth from his palms forming Nike’s Shield upon the group to defend them. A large octagonal shield catering to the damage of ‘snuffed flames’ & ‘endless rainfall’ C-tier damage to protect them, as Luxkiel stepped closer onto the scene. “ Watch This, Noir~” He said looking back.

Blue Magician 1: “ Who’s helping those pig faced bastards! Augh… Red 2, Call Red 1, and Blue 2. Stick to the code names.

Red Magician 2: “ You dirty, spineless, wimpy, tiny speck of rat feces! Youuuuu shouldn’t be defending these pigs. Ill be back Blue 1.

The red magician put his wand down, and turned to shout and scream towards the open courtyard behind this small corridor they were in to let the other two standing in the open know they need assistance, while he himself moved to stand in the entrance. Luxkiel hands now open, he’d quick chain two of his next ‘spells’, simultaneously tossing, and flinging a long flaming dagger with a blinding ball of moonlight together towards the Blue Mage. Sun’s Knife aimed at the blue mage's wand, already knowing his borg would either emit from the attack which is why the Sun’s Flare traveling just a few inches further behind the Blue mage landing just in between The Red, and Blue Mages. The brief flare of eclipsing moonlight shunned, and blinded all between those two in 8m. “ Make sure you get their friends, Prof~” Lukxiel short temper, and cockiness spewing like sliced butter with a hot blade as he sprinted forward channeling  three more projectiles. Closing the distance with his strong strides from his B-tier strength, and nimble body he’d come upon the Blue mage from the front with a straight punch to break their borg, knocking them back and on the ground while they were blinded. Using his free hand to fling another Sun’s Knife at their shoulder to get another added effect of hallucinations on them, and pin their robes to the ground, he would punch them with B-tier strength to render them unconscious, and in a trance.

Luxkiel: “ Oh poor Red Mage. Your backup is slow. Oh so slow to this half blood called me. You hurt the innocents, now we shall swiftly serve justice! IM BATMAN”  

Stunned Red Mage 2: “ Bat who? Half Blood who? SHOW YOURSELF YOU LIGHT MAGE COWARD!!!

The red mage screams showed his true anxiety, and fear that finding out a halfblood was attacking him, so he’d flick his wrist, and try to do a random shot of magic towards where he thought the voice came from while all in a panic. But Luxkiel was still set to show off for Miss Noir, and letting anything happen to the architectural work of the school would be great for his performance. Dragon Head would start to form from where the Red mage stood, but before it could be released in range to attack the entirety of the area, Lukxiel had flinged his remaining two summons of Sun’s Knife at the caster’s hand, and at the back of his ankle. Haven’t positioned himself while speaking off to the side of the Red mage saiding in the entrance of the courtyard/small corridor his dagger’s of sunseer magic hit their target, and passed through the borg as it was classified as life threatening. Well he wouldn’t know that his life was being threatened while blind. Luxkiel chuckle loudly, as he sent forth a double straight punch of B-tier strength one fist to clash the borg, and the other to put the silly magus to sleep so he could round, and bound both the Red, and Blue mage together. Lukx would now wait for Miss Noir to handle the two new mages entering combat, they both walking across the Quad 5 to 10 meters away from the entrance with wands ready, both already prepped to use their second abilities(however you would like to control them though). “ Awe Miss Noir, what does the older professor say? Let’s see what you can do young whipper-snapper? hahaha” Making a light joke now that his cocky attitude died down from his boiling blood.

log:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Luxkiel reminded Noir of her first year in the Magnostadt. She was full of curiosity, and although she was still a curious student now, she remembered that she wasn't even able to keep her composure upon discovering new things. The library had been her first-to-go place whenever she was unsure of what to do and it played a big part in quenching her thirst to get new knowledge. To think there were some students that went as far as making a ruckus in the library, it certainly didn’t sit well with Noir.

Well, she knew that the competition between the students wasn't easy back then and there was a lot of mischief that other students did to one another in the hope to make them fail in their class so the bully could ascend faster. It proved to Noir that today, those kinds of bullies still existed. Some common things about these bullies were their pure magician blood, running through their veins. Not only that, some of them came from noble families who were proud of their magician lineage. So it was not rare to see them disrespecting those with mixed blood and feeling superior about their pure lineage. Fortunately, even though one was of mixed blood, their ability to speak to the rukh and utilize magic was just as strong as those who were of pure blood.

Back to the current event, Luxkiel’s performance was enough to prove to carry Noir’s opinion about how strong a mixed-blood magician would be. The way he cast his spells and utilized them to defeat his enemies was marvelous. Perhaps his confidence was also a big factor in his victory as he was not afraid to showcase his ability. Noir didn’t mind watching Luxkiel showing off in front of her, but it seemed like she had to also step in and give some students a good beating.

“Filthy mixed blood shouldn’t try to fight us!” The Red Mage gritted his teeth, showing his anger. “Yeah! Pure blood shall rule!” The Blue Mage added his opinion as well, his hand still holding his wand, ready to cast a spell on both Noir and Luxkiel.

Noir wasn’t bothered enough to give them any response, instead, she just take a step forward with her scepter ready between her grip. The Red Mage cast Snuffed Flames spell to Noir and the Blue Mage cast icy fortress, trying to attack the raven-haired girl simultaneously. But the assistant professor didn’t do anything as she let the spells hit her Borg, letting it have a small crack.

”Draco Cimatico” Noir drew a circle in the air with her scepter and a cymatic dragon appeared. She controlled the movement of the dragon with her scepter and controlled it to ‘swallow’ both of the mages, drowning them inside of the water and letting the vibration inside of the water deal damage to them and knock them out.

Noir would turn around to see Luxkiel and she would take several steps to approach him before patting his should and saying, “You did great, Lukx. Good job. Thank you for helping me.” Now then, she had to call the guard to take care of the unconscious bullies.

WC: 1500+/1500

Magoi: 540/570
Stamina: 260/260

Ability used:

Item used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum