Hemet, the second child of the flames

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hemet the second child:

It has been over 6 months since loew was made and here is the creation post https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t12955-emet-the-second-child-of-pale-lady#70392

Last edited by Gilles on 03/10/22, 09:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Traits should be upped to B-tier in damage, while the asura passive would likely apply to it from being made a spell as these are traits they can be stronger.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1/2 approved awaiting second approval

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2 Approved
Code:
[spoiler="Hemet the second child"]
[center][url=https://servimg.com/view/20105333/24][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f65/20/10/53/33/c2299210.jpg[/img][/url]

[/center]
[b]Name:[/b]Loew Bezalel
[b]Tier:[/b]B
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] Hemet is the Second Child of the Flame created by gilles. Their arms are made out of ice and they have the fire of Bertilak inside as the life essence of Hemet. It's body is 3 meters in diameter. It has 1.5m long arms and legs totaling for 8 and 2. His arms serves nor only as his weapons but also his household.
[b]Weapons:[/b]8 1.5 meter arms that do B tier bludgeoning damage.
[b]Traits:[/b]
[spoiler="traits"][i]Name[/i]: Body of the Asura
[i]trait rank:[/i]B
[i]Description[/i]: Created by a dark djinn the body of Hemet is made from asura magic which has given him the body of an asura, his arms are made out of ice.
[i]Effect:[/i] Has Skin that is freezing cold which does B-tier damage to whatever the target touches in the form of frostbite

[i]Name[/i]: Blood of the Asura
[i]trait rank:[/i]B
[i]Description[/i]:Created by a dark djinn the body of Hemet is made from asura magic which has given him the body of an asura, his blood and life essence itself made out of fire.
[i]trait effect:[/i]Fueled by either burning hot flames, any wounds C-tier or above shoot out their internal element dealing B-tier damage to whatever it touches, jutting out .5m or 1m if a severed limb.[/spoiler]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list][*][i]Breath of Life:[/i] Hemet's version of Breath of Live shoots fire from all around his body into a 10meter diameter dealing B tier damage to all that is caught in it.
[*][i]Forest of limbs:[/i] Hemet forms a guard with all 8 of his arms all around his body to block up to B tier damage.
[*][i]Rising Sun:[/i] Hemet throws a punch with one of his arms that flies out, propelled by a jet of flames up to 5 meters dealing B tier damage to any it hits
[*][i]Celestial twins:[/i] Hemet splits his body creating a double that is half his size and has 4 arms he uses for feet. Hemet is also reduced by half in size and has 4 arms left. Hemet stays like this for the rest of the thread. The double only lasts for 3 rounds and has C tier durability as well as C tier damage, turning to ash once it is done.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum