Burglary of a thief (Job)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Burglary of a thief (Job) Empty Burglary of a thief (Job) 13/09/22, 08:04 pm

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

job:

During his small little escapade inside of the historical vault of the Hinamoto family that rules the country of kina, the old magician happened to find and claim an ancient set of armor for himself. He knew that it was wrong of him to keep something with such a historical value to it and he wanted to return it but not quite yet. He had also stumbled across a scroll that told about a mystery involving a set of armor including Ieyasu’s.
"On their brows are sweat and blood
But splayed above their head,
The arcing crests like bronze half-moons
Shall wake the ancestral dead."
This was what the scroll said, in fact the riddle that was mentioned inside the scroll. This of course made the elderly man interested in what could possibly be so special about this riddle and the mystery that was contained inside of it. But before he could solve the riddle and figure out where the other 2 armor sets were that were mentioned to be kept inside the vault along with Ieyasu’s legendary armor.

He would have to go to meet a man by the name of Isshiki Sojiro who happened to be the curator of the vault and would know about where the rest of the armor was and if he could see them in person. The old curator would turn to the magician as soon as he arrived at the office for the curator. “Hello there my good fellow, I am here to make an inquiry about the set of amors that were made for the emperors of the country such as Lord Ieyasu’s armor.” The curator would perk up at these words, “Ah yes, the armor that were commissioned to be worn for the emperors. However, with the destruction of part of the vault they have all been taken, besides the Ieyasu armor which I have heard in currently in your care. Yet while we are on the subject of the armor sets would you mind possibly retrieving them? If you were capable of surviving the bloody festival then I am sure you can handle retrieving the two sets of missing armor.” Silva would nod smiling at this “Of course I would be honored to be of your assistance.” The curator would become excited before handing him a letter that was addressed to him by the former empress, Manami. “This is a letter that I was ordered to give you in the event that you accepted this task. I am not aware of the contents that are contained in this letter but I do know that the location of the first armor. It is in a pagoda that is under the current possession of an art thief by the name of Yazai Koemon. I wish you luck in this daunting task that is down that direct path for you.” With this the curator would leave the old man alone so that he could read the contents of the letter in private.

The elderly former assassin would read the letter which was addressed directly to him from the woman whose heart he had planned to win over. The letter was basically a request of something that she required Silva to do while he attempted to steal back the armor from the famed Thief. The request was that the elderly man does not get caught while sneaking into the Pagoda. This was actually something that just so happened to be in the man’s wheelhouse, with him being a professional assassin in his former life. However, stealth was something that was not that simple to be honest. The quickest path would be to just meet the art thief in a direct confrontation and beat him in some sort of physical combat. Stealth required a lot of skill as well as a high amount of risk towards getting caught. The golden haired magician did not exactly understand why the mother of the current emperor request this task of him but regardless of the task or the reasoning it was his duty as her suitor to attempt to fulfill said request.

The curator had given him the location of the art thief’s pagoda so silva had headed there in order to case the entire area. It would not take long as there was not much to actually see with it just being an old, small building. There was two ingress and egress points so he was certain that he would be able to get in with little to no issue. The main problem would be once he was actually inside the pagoda itself. He was not aware of the layout of the building or of the exact location of the famed art thief inside. Well he would just have to learn as he goes, that is really the only possible way to handle this type of situation.

He would stick to the darkness that was made from the shadows casted by the moonlit night. The steps his feet take do not make a bit of sound as he takes a full stealth approach. He did not have any sort of stealth spells so that may be something that he should attempt to invest into. He used to kill but now he served as a teacher so he should focus in abilities that support or defend instead of attack. But all of that was to be figured out for a later date, right now was the attempted burglary. Burglary being the term to use since this was the theft of a residence.

Ince inside he would spot the art thief currently in the process of taking a nap. He would smile and take advantage of this situation. However, with the man being a professional thief he was sure that the art thief was just sleeping lightly and would wake up to the lightest of sounds. He would move as he saw the armor in the center of the room, clearly so that the man could admire it in this placement. He would move to the armor, using his superior strength to pick up the suit with ease before making a quick escape.

Once this task was completed he would rush to the curator who seem all too please to retrieve the lost armor of their rulers.

WC 1048/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum